- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Ocular Components Variation with the Difference of Both Refractive Errors
양안 굴절이상 차이에 의한 안광학상수 변화도 분석
- Lee, Hae-Jung (Dept. of Optometry, Yeoju Insititute of Technology) ;
- Lee, Eun-Hee (Dept. of Visual Optics, Far East University) ;
- Jung, Mi-A (Dept. of Optometry, Yeoju Insititute of Technology)
- Received : 2016.09.29
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
The aim of study was to provide the preliminary data to find out characteristics of the difference between both refractive errors through analysis of ocular components variation. We measured spherical equivalent power and corneal radius with KR-8800, and axial length and anterior chamber depth with IOL Master, and the difference of measuring values between the right eye and left eye was applied as the absolute values in 100 adults aged 20~59 years. In all participants, the most common results showed that spherical equivalent power was
Refractive errors;Ocular components;Spherical equivalent power;Corneal radius;Axial length;Anterior chamber depth
- N. Shimiuzu, H. Nomura, F. Ando, N. Niino, Y. Miyake, H. Shimokata, "Refractive error and factors associated with myopia in an adult Japanese population." Jpn J. Ophthalmol, Vol. 47, No. 1, pp. 6-12, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-5155(02)00620-2
- H.J. Lee, H.J. Oh, M.A. Jung, "Study on the Analysis of Corneal Variation by Refractive Error." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 12, pp. 48-490, 2014.
- G. Haegerstrom-Portnoy, M.E. Schneck, L.A. Lott. S.E. Heweltt, J.A. Brabyn, " Longitudinal Increase in Anisometropia in Older Adults." Optometry & Vision Science, Vol. 91, No,1, pp.60-67, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1097/OPX.0000000000000114
- M.A. Jung, H.J. Lee, "The Clinical Study of Difference of Refractive Errors between Both Eyes by Age." Korean J. Vis. Sci., Vol. 16, No.4, pp. 485-492, 2014.
- P.J. Sung, "Optometry." 8th ed., Seoul, Daihaks, pp. 257-269, 2014.
- S.A. Jung, H.J. Kim, "Comparsion of Induced Aniseikonia with Influential Factors." J. Korean Oph Opt Soc., Vol. 18, No.1, pp.45-51, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14479/jkoos.2013.18.1.045
- P.J. Sung, "Introduction to Optometry." 2nd ed., Seoul, Daihaks, pp. 183-186, 2003.
- J.Y. Choi, J.M. Kim, H.J. Kim, "Changes of stereoacuity with correction in induced anisometropia." J. Korean Oph Opt Soc., Vol. 13, No.4, pp. 121-126, 2008.
- S.J. Kim, J.G. Kang, H.S. Leem. "The Effects of Spectacle Correction On Steroacuity in Anisometropia." Korean J. Vis. Sci.", Vol. 16, No.3, pp. 319-327, 2014.
- Y.S. Kwon, K.H Kim, H.M. Lee, B.S. Chu, Y.K. Kwon, "A Study on the Prescription of Size Lens for Myopic Aniseikonia." Korean J. Vis. Sci., Vol. 18, No4, pp. 555-560, 2013.
- J. D. Vries, "Anisometropia in children;: analysis of a hospital population." Br. J. Ophthalmol, Vol. 69, No7, pp. 504-507, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1136/bjo.69.7.504
- H.J. Choi, K.H. Chen, J.W. Cha, "A study of the epidemiology of refractive error in adult "Korean. J. Korean Oph Opt Soc., Vol. 2, No.1, pp. 133-143, 1997.
- YY Chun, SJ Park, WJ Song, SJ Lee, "A Stdy on Usefulness of Static Retinoscopy in Eyes Opened for Hyperopic School-aged Children." J. Korean Oph. Opt. Soc, Vol 17, No. 13, pp. 293-298, 2012.
- M.A, Jung, H.J. Lee, S.J. Jung, I.S. Kang, Y.Y. Song, "Analysis of Variation Between Ocular Components and Refractive Error with Age." J. Korean Oph. Opt. Soc., Vol 10, No. 4, pp. 291-302, 2008.
- E.A. Mallen, Y. Gammoh, M Al-Bdour, F.N. Sayegh, "Refractive error and ocular biometry in Jordian adults." Ophthalmic Physiological Optics, Vol 25, No. 4, pp. 302-309, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1475-1313.2005.00306.x