- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
The Convergent Influence of the Incidence of Delirium in Patients after Arthroplasty
인공관절치환 수술 후 발생하는 섬망에 따른 융복합적 영향
- Kim, Young-Hee (Department of Nursing, Uiduk University) ;
- Kwon, Young-Chae (Department of Nursing, Kaya University)
- Received : 2016.09.17
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
This study examined artificial joint replacement surgery for early intervention and prevention of the occurrence of delirium surgery. Data of study were analysed using the sample through the EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and after surgery to provide basic data. The subjects were elderly aged 60 years or more and the number of the sample was 821. Data were analysed by using SPSS 20.0 with t-test,
- K. H. Kim, D.H. Kho, J. Y. Shin, E. S. Kim, D. H. Kim, "Risk factors of postoperative delirium in elderly patient with hip fractures", Journal of Korean Facture Society, Vol. 21, No 3, pp. 189-194, 2008. https://doi.org/10.12671/jkfs.2008.21.3.189
- A. J. Chaput, G. L. Bryson,"Postoperative delirium: Risk factors and management: Continuing professional developmen", Canadian Journal of Anaesthesia, Vol.59, No.3, pp. 304-320, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12630-011-9658-4
- J. S. Lee, S. Y. Lee, "Effects of Cognitive function and depression on anxiety in elderly people-convergent approach", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 8, pp. 401-408, 2015.
- D. Noimark, "Predicting the onset of delirium in the postoperative patient", Age and Ageing, vol.38, No.4, pp. 968-373. 2009.
- J. Witlox, L. S. Eurelimg, J. F. de Jonghe ,K. J. Kalisvaaart, P. eikelenboom, W. A. Van Gool, "Delirium in elderly patients and the risk of postdischarge mortality, institionalization, and dementia: A meta-analysis", Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol.304, No.4, pp. 443-451. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2010.1013
- Y. J. Tak. "Comparison of characteristics of risk behaviors and injuries between elderly and young population in Korea: application of convergence educational concept", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 5, pp. 289-296, 2015.
- S. Koster, F. G. Oosterveld, A. G. Hensens, A. Wijma, J. van der Palen, "Delirium after cardiac surgery and predictive validity of a risk 7,8,9checklist," The Annals of Thoracic Surgery, Vol. 86, No. 6, pp. 1883-1887, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2008.08.020
- E. R. Marcantonio, L. Goldman, E. J. Orav, E. F. Cook, T. H. Lee, "The association of intraoperative factors with the development of postoperative delirium", The American Journal of Medicine, Vol. 105, No. 5, pp. 380-384, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9343(98)00292-7
- A. G. Benoit, B. I. Campbell, J. R. Tanner, J. D. Staley, H. R. Wallbridge, D. R. Biehl, "Risk factors and prevalence of perioperative cognitive dysfunction in abdominal aneurysm patients", Journal of Vascular Surgery, Vol. 42, No. 5, pp. 884-890, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jvs.2005.07.032
- A. M. Contin, J. Perez-Jara, A. Alonso-Contin, A. Enguix, F. Ramos, "Postoperative delirium after elective orthopedic surgery", International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, Vol. 20, No.6, pp. 595-597, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/gps.1335
- W. S. Song, J. C. Choi, Y. S. Lee, H. Y. Na, J. W. Choi, W. S. Kim, M. H. Shin, "The Risk Factors of Delirium in Elderly Patient with Hip Facture", Jonrnal of the Korean Fracture Society, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 293-298, 2008.
- J. K. Lee, Y. S. Park, "Delirium after spinal surgery in korean population", Spine, Vol. 35, No. 18, pp. 1729-1732, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1097/BRS.0b013e3181c423fc
- E. J .Lee, M. Y. Shim, S. H. Song, M. Lee, H. M. Kim, B. S. Kang, et al, "Risk factors related to delirium development in patients in surgical intensive care unit", Journal of Korean Critical Care Nursing, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 37-48, 2010.
- E. w. Ely, A. Shintani, T. Speroff, S. M. Gordon, F. E. Harrell, "Delirium as a predictor of mortality in mechanically ventilated patients in the intensive care unit", The Journal of American Medical Association, Vol. 209, No.14, pp. 1753-1762, 2004.
- E. K. Kim, K. S. Ha, "The Effects of Social Participation and Social Support on Quality of Life of th Elderiy", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No 12, pp. 811-820, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.811
- J. K. Park, "Convergence factors among their physical state, function and activities influencing on the cognition of elderly residents in a community", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 153-162, 2015.
- M. J. Kwon, "Convergence Study on the Relation between Cognition, Depression and Aggression in the Elderly", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 171-176, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.171
- H. J. Suh, Y. S. Yoo, "Intensive Care Unit Nurse's Knowledge, Nursing Performance", Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 55-65, 2007.
- J. Y. Choi, "Research on Nurses' Stress for Elderly care and Stress-Coping Strategies", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No 8, pp. 275-286, 2012.
- W. S. Cho, H. S. Ahn, M. Y. Kim, E. S. Seol, S. W. Lee, J. W. Choi, "Pain sfter Total Knee Arthroplasty", The Jounal of the Korean Orthopaedic Association, Vol. 41, No 1, pp. 129-133, 2006. https://doi.org/10.4055/jkoa.2006.41.1.129
- Ministry of Health & Welfare, "Press release information about arthroplasty(Nov.2011)", Retrieved May 14,2012, from the Ministry of Health & Welfare Web site: http://www.mw.go.kr/front/mw_sch/index.jsp
- S. O. Hong, Y. T. Kim, Y. H. Chi, J. H. Park, S. H. Kang, "Development of severity severrity-adjusted length of stay in knee replacement", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No 2, pp. 215-225, 2015.
- M. H. Chung, S. O. Yun, J. H. Park, S. O. Chu, S. Y. Oh, M. Y. Kom, "Predictors of Delirium in Patient after Orthopedic Surgery", Jounal of Koran Clinical Nursing Research, Vol. 17, No 3, pp. 443-454, 2011.
- M. Y. Yu, J. W. Park, M. S. Hyun, Y. J. Lee, "Factors related to delirium occurrence among the patients in the intensive care unit", Joumal of Korean Clinical Nursing research, Vol. 14, No 1, pp. 151-160, 2008.
- Y. W. Lee, H. B. Im, E. J. Jeong, H. S. Ma, "Influencing Factors of the Incidence of Delirium in Elderly Patients with Atrhroplasty", Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol.24, No.4, pp. 348-357, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2012.24.4.348
- E. A. Park, M. Y. Min, "Postoperative Delirium in Elderly Patients with Osteoarthritis Surgery: Incidence and Risk Factors", Journal of Muscle and Joint Health, Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol.22, No.2, pp. 57-66, 2015.
- A. M. Contin, J. Perez, A. Alonso, A. Enguix, F. Ramos, "Postoperative delirium after elective orthopedic surgery", International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, Vol. 20, No 6, pp. 595-597, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/gps.1335
- T. N. Robinson, C. D. Raebum, Z. v. Angles, L. A. Brenner, "M. Moss, Postoperative delirium in the elderly: Risk factor and outcomes", Annals of Surgery, Vol. 249, No 1, pp. 173-178, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1097/SLA.0b013e31818e4776
- S. K. Inouye, R. G. Westendorp, J. S. Saczynski, "Delirium in elderly people", Lancet, Vol. 383, No 9920, pp. 911-922, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(13)60688-1
- R. Staus, "Delirium in the older adult orthpaedic patient: Predisposing, precipitation, and organic factors", Orthopaedic Nursing, Vol. 30, No 4, p.p. 231-238, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1097/NOR.0b013e3182247c79
- S. W. Jung, S. C. Park, J. S. Rim, "The risk factor of delirium after transurethral resection of the prostate", Koran Journal of Urology, Vol. 47, No 9, pp. 953-957, 2006. https://doi.org/10.4111/kju.2006.47.9.953
- N. Kagansky, E. Rimon, S. Naor, E. Dvornikov, L. Cojocaru, S. Levy, "Low incidence of delirium in very old patients after surgey for hip fracture", The American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, Vol. 12, No 3, pp. 306-314, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1097/00019442-200405000-00010
- M. M. Steve, C. Unlu, B. T. Jurriaan, A. Honig, B. A. Van Wagensveld, E. P. Steller, et al, "Incidence and risk factors of delirium in the elderly general surgical patients", American Journal of Surgery, Vol. 208, No 1, pp. 26-32, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjsurg.2013.12.029
- P. K. Sykes, "Prevention and management of postoperative delirium among older patients on an orthopedic surgical unit: A best practice implementation project", Journal of Nursing Care Quality, Vol. 27, No 2, pp. 146-153, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1097/NCQ.0b013e31823f8573
- B. D. Robertson, T. J. Robertson, "Postoperative delirium after hip fracture", The journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Vol. 88, No 9, pp. 2060-206, 2006.
- E. R. Marcantonio, L. Goldman, E. J. Orav, E. F. Cook, T. H. Lee, "The association of intraoperative factors with the development of postoperative delirium", The American Journal of Medicine, Vol. 105, No 5, pp. 380-384, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0002-9343(98)00292-7