- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on Algorithm for Reducing Communication Error Rate in Special Network
특수망에서 통신 에러율을 줄이기 위한 알고리즘에 관한 연구
- Son, Dong-Cheul (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- 손동철 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2016.09.30
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effect of the glass ceiling induction factors on the improvement of the job Commitment on the glass ceiling perception and to analyze the effect of the organizational Commitment on the influence of the local medical institute and private medical institute employees. As a research method, structural equation model analysis was carried out to investigate the influence relationship of each factor. In particular, multiple group analysis was performed to analyze the difference of influence relations between public and private medical personnel, respectively. Result: First, empirical studies on the effect of the glass ceiling inducing factors on job Commitment showed that job Commitment was influenced by stereotype and organizational culture, and the magnitude of the influence was different. Second, the employees of the room medical center were influenced by perceived promotion, job placement, education and training, reward, and job satisfaction. Third, in the hypothesis that job Commitment will be affected by the perception of glass ceiling, only the workers of the private medical center showed significant results. Based on the results of this study, it will be necessary to plan policies to improve the perception of the glass ceiling phenomenon and improve its status in order to improve the personnel and system with which women workers in the medical field can enter more senior management positions.
Supported by : 백석대학교
- Lee, Doo-Young, "Performance Comparison of Ad-hoc Routing Protocols", 2005
- T. K. An, C. Y Ahn, Y. S. Lee, M. W. Nam, "A Study on Efficient Access Point Installation Based on Fixed Radio Wave Radius for WSN Configuration at Subway Station", Journal of the Korea Academia- Industrial, Vol. 17, No. 7, pp. 740-748, 2016.
- Josh Broch, David A. Maltz, David B. Johnson, Yih-Chun Hu, Jorjeta Jetcheva, "A Performance Comparison of Multi-Hop Wireless Ad-hoc Network Routing Protocols" (Mobicom '98), October 1998.
- Jyoti Raju and J.J Garcia-Luna-Aceves, "A Comparison of On-demand and Table-driven Routing for Ad-hoc Wireless Network" in Proceedings of IEEE ICC, June 2000
- Seidel. S. Y. and Rappaport. T. S., "914 MHz Path Loss Prediction Models for Indoor wireless Communications in Multifloolred Buildings," IEEE Trans. vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 207-217(1992) https://doi.org/10.1109/8.127405
- S..M. Chun, J..W. Nah, S. M Lee, J. H. Choi, J. T. Park, "Model and Architecture of User-Defined Networks for Seamless Mobility Management in Diverse Wireless Environment",Journal of the Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, Vol. 48, No. 11, pp. 01-08, November 2011.
- S. J. Sin, "A Fast Handover Mechanism and Optimal Path Selection Method for Reliable Multicasting Services in Mobile IPv6 Networks", Theses of INHA UNIVERSITY, pp. 4-52, July 2005.
- S. G. Ryu, Y. S. Mun, "Enhancement of Fast Handover for Mobile IPv6 based on IEEE 802.11 Network", Journal of Information Science, vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 46-55, February 2008.
- C. M. Park, J. H. Ji, H.S. Jeon, " Heterogeneous network handover technology and standardization trend", Journal of Korea Information Technology Association, No.125, pp. 75-79, 2009.
- Radio Research Laboratory, "Interference Analysis and Management Technology for Designation of Ground Network Frequency", 2008.12.
- Stavroulakis. P., "Interference Analysis of communication Systems," IEEE Press, New York(1980)
- Stavroulakis, P., "Interference Analysis and Reduction for Wireless Systems," Artect House, London(2003)
- Parsons. D., "The Mobile Radio Propagation Channel," New York(1992)
- .J. H. Kim,, "Interference Analysis and Standard Measurement Method for Frequency Assignment of Weapon Systems," Conference on Ground Weapons, Vol. 13, No. 5(2008)
- H. J. Park, S. H Oh, J. S. Lim, "An Adaptive Two-dimensional FEC Encoding/Decoding Algorithms for Wireless Multimedia Services", Journal of Korean Institute of Communication Sciences, Vol.2003, No.7, pp. 1685-1688, 2003.