- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Security Vulnerability and Countermeasures in Smart Farm
스마트 팜에서의 보안 취약점 및 대응 방안에 관한 연구
- Chae, Cheol-Joo (Korea National College of Agriculture and Fisheries) ;
- Han, Sang-Kyun (Korea National College of Agriculture and Fisheries) ;
- Cho, Han-Jin (Dept. of Smart Mobile, Far East University)
- Received : 2016.09.30
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
Recently, the smart farm development using a PC and smart phone to manag the farm for improving competitiveness is in progress. In the smart farm, by using the various ICT technology including RFID, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Wireless LAN, and etc., the growing environment of the crop and animals can be managed with the remote. By using the network including not only the TCP/IP based wired network but also ZigBee, Wireless LAN, and etc., each of the devices installed in the smart farm transmits the growing environment data to the server. So, smart farms have information and network security vulnerability. Therefore, we propose the method that analyzes the security vulnerability which can begenerated in the smart farm and user authentication method.
Smart Farm;Smart Farm Control;Secret Share;Authentication;Security
- Yong-Byum Lee, "Smart farm policy and trend of technology in korea", Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, Vol. 22, No.3, pp. 58-64, 2016.
- Dong-Hee Kim, "The Security for IoT Service", Korea Institute Of Communication Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 8, pp. 53-59, 2013.
- Ji-Eun Lee, WoonCheol Cha, "An Analysis of the Professional's Cognition Regarding the Plant", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 89-97, 2015.
- Yong-Kyu Lee, Ku-Hong Youn, "Searching Role of Government for Promoting IoT Industry -Utilizing Importance of Individual Sub-Policies using AHP", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 47-55, 2016.
- Hyun-Woo Je, Oh Yang, "Remote Monitoring System of Photovoltaic Inverter using Zigbee Communication", Korean Institute Of Information Technology, Vol. 10. No. 2, pp. 94-101, 2012.
- Moonsik Kang, "Design of Multi-node Real-time Diagnostic and Management System Using Zigbee Sensor Network", Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, Vol. 51, No. 6, pp. 1280-1289, 2014.
- Chenyan Zhang, et al, "Topology Performance Analysis of Zigbee Network in the Smart Home Environment", 2013 5th IHMSC International Conference, Aug. 2013.
- Liu Yanfei, et al, "An improved design of ZigBee Wireless Sensor Network", 2nd ICCSITIEEE International Conference, Aug. 2009.
- Mei-Sung Kang, et al, "ZigBee Wireless Network for Transformer Load Monitoring and Temperature Sensitivity Analysis", 2011 IEEE IAS Conference, Oct. 2011.
- Jonghyun Baek, SoonTai Park, "The wireless LAN (WiFi) status of security operation and direction of policy in Korea", Korea Institute Of Information Security And Cryptology, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.44-50, 2011.
- Young-Jin Kim, "A complementary plan to vulnerable enterprise WLAN through analysis of security mechanism and threat", Graduate School of Information & Telecommunications, 2008.
- Personal Information Protection Commission, "The Personal Information threat and case study in IoT", 2015.
- Park, Dong Hyun, "A Study on Intrusion Patterns and Countermeasures in Wireless LAN Environment", Department of Electrical ComputerEngineering, Graduate School of Industry & Technology, 2006.
- Shamir, How to share a secret, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 22, No. 11, 612-613, 1997.