- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Pattern Analysis Method using the User Log on the CMS
CMS의 사용자 로그를 이용한 패턴 분석 방법 연구
- Moon, Dong-Yeol (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Koo-Rack (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Dept. of IT Convergence, Woosong University) ;
- Jung, Jin-Young (Dept. of Bio Information, Daejeon Health Sciences College)
- Received : 2016.09.05
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
In modern society, which boomed it became easier to obtain the necessary information to the emergence of a variety of smart devices. Due to this, the frequency of using the content based on the Web is growing rapidly. In addition, companies are turning into a production and modify the content using the CMS under the web-based. It can be a very important part to provide users with the content. Currently web services are designing a UI to the device and provided. To improve the ease of use, they are enhancing services only by survey and analysis of the patterns of all users. Most are designed without considering the UX only in the technical aspects. In this paper, to break the limits that apply to all users of the Web service pattern analysis, we propose a visualization system via the animation based on the individual user's movement patterns and usage patterns. Through this convergence is expected to be able to transform the web from the central manager to the user UX and the planning aspects researchers.
User Experience;CMS;User Pattern Analysis;SVG;Convergence
- T. B. Yoon, S. H. Lee, K. H. Yoon, J. H. Lee, "Design and Application of Multi Concept Keyword Model based on Web-using information", Review of Korean Society for Internet Information, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 95-105, 2009.
- Y. T. Song, "The Effect of Web-Based Communication to Internet Users of Information Characteristics : Focus on Internalization and Conformity", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 7, pp. 117-126, 2016.
- M. H. Lee, "A Design of N-Screen Convergence Presentation Tier by using Infographics Based on N-Tier Platform", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 9-13, 2014.
- M. S. Park, C. S. Kim, H. K. Jung, "A Study on the Management of the WCMS-based Web-Contents", Journal of Korea Institute of Information and Communication Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 857-862, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2013.17.4.857
- H. J. Lee, "Web Design's Research Needs and Position in CMS based Web Service Development - Case Studies of Web Development based on Wordpress Platform", Journal of Digital Design, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 371-380, 2014.
- J. Kim, "A Study on Smart Phones Uses and Flow Formation Factors", The Society of illustration, vol. 35, pp. 47-58, 2013.
- D. Lee, and H. Jeon, "A Study on Developmental Directivity of the Design with UX(User eXperience) Characteristics," Journal of the Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 595-604, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2010.29.4.595
- J. S. Park, "Creative Thinking Tools and Their Application to UX Design", Journal of Korean Society of Design Research, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 73-95. 2013.
- J. G. Joo, J. H. Lee, H. J. Cho, "Study on Human Motion based Smartphone UX Pattern using User Experience Design", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 9, pp. 345-350, 2012.
- I. K. Jeon, J. H. Chung, "Study of GUI Design Convergence Guideline for the Users of Aged Generation", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp. 323-331, 2015.
- UX, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_experience_design
- IndexedDb, https://developer.mozilla.org/ko/docs/ IndexedDB/Using_IndexedDB
- Chodorow, Kristina, "MongoDB: the definitive guide", O'Reilly Media, Inc. 2013.
- Kristina Chodorow, "MongoDB: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition", 2013.
- CMS, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_management _system
- H. J. Bae, P. K. Song, Y. G. Kim, C. S. Kim, H. K. Jung, "SVG Document Editing System based on XML for Structured Graphic Representation", Proc. of KIISE, Vol. 31, No. 1A, pp. 817-819. 2004.