- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Characteristics about the Location environment of Industrial Complex and Migration Company
산업단지 입지환경과 입주기업의 특성 분석
- Lee, Jae-Buem (Graduate Schol of Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Il (Dept. of Business Administration, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2016.09.26
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
The aim of this study is to determine factors that affect the competitiveness and the move-in environment of migration companies according to the recent change of location conditions of industrial complexes. The results of analysis show that productive factor and economic factor are related to the main factors that determine the location environment. The resident companies have a strong link to the economic characteristics factors, which seems to be related to the expectation and satisfaction for public support facilities, hospitals, educational institutions, and administrative agencies to be placed in the complex, encouraging companies to be located in the complex. In other words, if the existing economic factors and public support facilities were complemented, it can be inferred that the industrial complex promotion policies will be more effectively planned. Also, transportation and infrastructure facilities are analyzed as successful factors for resident companies. In addition, the economic and productive environments turn out to affect public support facilities and environmental factors of infrastructure as major factors. The results of this study are expected to be a useful guideline in determining the resident policy or external factors for the future industrial complex.
Industrial Complex;Promotion Policy;Economic Factors;Productive Factors;And Location Environments
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Jin Kwang, "the impact on manufacturing technology developed position change research", Seoul National University doctoral thesis, 1994
- jeonmansul, "the doctor versatile study on the optimal site selection decision," PhD thesis, Hanyang University, 1987.
- yukgeunchan, "Determinants industrial complex pre-sale research", Seoul National University, Graduate School of Public Administration, 2012.
- gimjonghyeon, "apartment-type plant selection factors and priority analysis", Pukyong National University Graduate Interdisciplinary Program in Construction Engineering Management Master's Thesis, 2009.
- simjaemyeong, "knowledge-based industrial location factors", Yonsei University Graduate School of Engineering Master's Thesis, 2007.
- Choi In - Hyuk. Ohdonguk, "The relationship between businesses located environmental factors and the level of industry, location types, production systems, and corporate scale analysis", Industrial Research, 2005.
- The transfer rate, "National Industrial Complex Study of the nature and effect structure of the Innovation Cluster", Yeungnam University Graduate School Master's Thesis, 2005
- Lee, Hyun - Ju. Kim Mi-sook, Journal "fluctuations in the demand for metropolitan industrial location policy changes," Korea Economic Geography, 2011.
- Whanf Chiil, "A Study on the Satisfaction of the Industrial Complex just tenants: Pohang 4, Why tubes Industrial Complex (Add only step 1) into the case," Huang got hit, Yeungnam University Graduate School of Industry Thesis, 2010.
- Frenkel, A., High-Tech Firms' Location Considerations within the Metropolitan Regions and the Impact of Their Development Stages, European Planning Studies, 2012.
- Dong-Ju Shin, Jung-Wan Hong, Yen-Yoo You, "A Study on the Consultant's Pro-social Service Behavior on Relational Embeddedness, Relationship Trust, Relationship Satisfaction and Long-term Relationship Orientation", Journal of digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 95-106, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.3.95
- Yong-Mo Seo, Li Shuai, Eung-Kyu Kim, "The Influence of National image, Brand Image and Country- of-Origin Image on Purchase attitude and Purchase Intention - Focus on the purchase of korean cosmetics which applied a high and/or convergence technology in chinese consumers-", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 6, pp. 69-79, 2015.
- Jong-Sung Kim, Jun-Hwan Kim, "The Analysis on Integrated brand of Local government", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 109-118, 2015.
- Jung-Min Kim, Dong-Heon Yang, Sun-Yi Bang, "Research of sustainable Social-Economy Business Model Development utilizing Internal Resource -Case study of Incheon International Airport Corporation-", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 63-73, 2015.
- Hyang-Soon Joun, Sang-Yong Lee, "AHP-based Technology Start-ups Factors Analysis System", Journal of digital Convergence , Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 311-317, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.4.311
- Eun-Young Park, Dong-Gi Kwag, "The Study on the Market Competitiveness Reinforcement for Convergence Industry", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 99-106, 2015.
- Chan-Koo Yeo, "The Effect of Service Provider Nonverbal Attributes on Customer Evaluation in Service Recovery Stage", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 8-13, 2013.