- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Empirical Study on the influence of ISO 9001 QMS to Management Performance
융·복합 시대의 ISO 9001 품질경영시스템이 경영성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 실증적 연구
- Lee, Sun-Kyu (Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kang, Jong-Goo (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Choi, Byung-Chul (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kang, Eun-Gu (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2016.09.30
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the management performance of the companies in the auto parts production requirements of new management techniques ISO9001 quality management system requirements for management innovation perspective in convergence age. For this purpose, we conducted a survey visiting the auto parts manufacturers. The results were as follows. First, among the details of the four key requirements of the ISO 9001 quality management systems in small and medium component suppliers, managers and responsible resource management showed a positive impact on business performance. In addition, based on the results of the investigation of the differences by grade, the higher rank group executive responsibilities, sub-grade group showed a low awareness of the quality management according to ISO 9001. This will contribute to establishing the guidelines and Improvement Consulting Strategies to improve productivity in small and medium automotive rubber bellows automotive parts production.
Quality Management;ISO 9001;Position of convergence age;Management Performance;Automotive Aftermarket
- Kang, Jong-Goo(2015), "A study on the management innovation consulting of small and medium manufacturers of car rubber moulded bellows through a ISO 9001 quality management system". Kumoh National Institute of Technology.
- Mil Terziovski, Jose-Luis Guerrero(2014), "ISO 9000 Quality System Certification and its Impact on Product and Process Innovation Performance", Int. J. Production Economics, 158, pp197-207. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2014.08.011
- Abbas Al-Refaie, Ola Ghnaimat, Ming-Hsien Li(2012), "Effects of ISO 9001 Certification and KAAE on Performance of Jordanian Firms", Jordan Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp.45-53.
- Andreas Mahendro Kuncoro(2013), "Employing Quality Management Principles to improve the Performance of Educational System: An Empirical Study of the Effect of ISO 9001 Standard on Teachers and Administrators Performance in the Indonesian Vocational Education System, the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, A Dissertation in Industrial Xngineering & Management Systems", University of Central Florida.
- Black, S. A. & Poter, L. A.(1996), Identification of the critical factors of TQM, Decision Science, Vol.27, No. 1, pp. 1-22. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.1996.tb00841.x
- Feigenbaum, A. V. (2005). "Total quality control: Achieving productivity, market penetration and advantage in the global economy". McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
- Ginnodo, B., & Wellins, R. S. (1992). "Research shows that TQM is alive and well". Tapping the Network Journal, Vol. 3 No. 4, pp. 2-5.
- Hojatallah Mousapour, Ahmad Jusoh, Khalil Md Nor, Ali Pakdel(2014), "Manager's Perspective on ISO 9001 Quality Management System and Performance of Suppliers: A Study on the Second Largest Automaker Company in Iran , Americal Journal of Business, Economics and Management, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp55-63.
- ISO/IEC Guide 2: 2004, http://www.iso.org.
- Kim, Duk-yong(2014), "A study on the effect of iso quality management system applications on management results : focused on the manufacturing companies in Seoul area", Korea, Chung-Ang University.
- Kim, Jae-Lyong "A study on The Effects of KS and ISO Certificate in the Small Enterprise Management Performance", Hansung university.
- Lee, Sang oh & Hwang, Bo-Jak(2014), A Study on the Effect of Metro Employees' Perceived ISO Quality Management Employees on Customer Satisfaction Performance", The Korea Sociaty for Railway, Vol 17. No. 6, pp. 443-451. https://doi.org/10.7782/JKSR.2014.17.6.443
- Philip Wayne Morris(2003), "Quality and Competitive Advantage: An Empirical Study of ISO 9000 Adption in the Electronics Industry, the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, A Dissertation in Business Administration", Texas Tech University.
- Powell, T. C.(1995), "Total Quality Management as Competitive Advantage: A Review and Empirical Study", Strategic Management Journal, Vo. 16, No. 1, pp. 15-37. https://doi.org/10.1002/smj.4250160105
- Walid Zaramdini(2007), An empirical study of the motives and benefits of ISO 9000 certification: the UAE experience , International Journal of Quality & Reliability Management, Vol. 24 No. 5, pp. 472-491. https://doi.org/10.1108/02656710710748358
- Woan-Yuh Jang, Ching-I Lin(2008), "An Intergrated Framework for ISO 9000 Motivation, Depthe of ISO Implementation and Firm Performance , Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.194-216. https://doi.org/10.1108/17410380810847918