- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Study of Consumer Purchase Decision and Determinants of Local Food in Anseong
안성 로컬푸드에 대한 소비자 구매의사 및 구매결정요인
- Jeon, Young-Gil (Department of Management, Hankyong National University)
- 전영길 (한경대학교 경영학과)
- Received : 2016.09.25
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
This study was conducted to provide basic information for future Anseong local food policy and local food activation by finding the key factor determining consumer purchasing for Anseong local food. First, we conducted a survey and derived consumer purchasing attributes for the local food. Logistic regression analysis was performed to find the main factors that determine the consumers' purchase intention for Anseong local food out of such seven attributes as 'excellent quality', 'safety', 'good for health', 'activation of local economy', 'low price', 'accessibility', 'variety of items'. The results showed that the most influencing attributes on consumers' purchase decisions for Anseong local food were 'excellent quality' and 'low price' followed by 'accessibility' and 'activation of local economy'.
Local Food;Purchase Decision;Purchase Determinants;Logit model;Probit model
Supported by : 한경대학교
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs: http://www.mafra.co.kr.
- B. C. Hong, "A Study on the Activate of Local Food through the Customer Analysis -Focused on Danyang-gun, Chungbuk", Gacheon University. 2015.
- H. J. Kim, "Characteristics of linkage between the producer and consumer in local food direct stores : the examples of Yongin & Hyoja direct stores", Jeonbuk University. 2014.
- S. W. Back, "Shopping Motives and Customer Satisfaction in the Local Food Store", Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 47-66, 2013.
- E. K. Jeong, "Perception and Satisfaction of Local Food Consumption", Vol. 15, No. 49, pp. 197-218, 2012.
- J. H. Kim, "A Study on Consumer Purchasing Factor and Type Differences in Local Food Farmer's Market", Vol. 32, No. 1, 2015.
- S. H. Kim, "An Analysis of Consumer Preferences for Locally Grown Rice : Application of Choice Experiment to Consumers in Cheongju", Chungbuk University. 2015.
- Young-Sam Na, "A Study on Activation of Regional Agriculture Using Local Food : based on case study of Wanju-gun, jeollabuk-do", Jeonbuk University. 2011.
- J. H. Jeong, "A Study on the Purchasing Behavior and Purchase Determinants of Luxury Cosmetics Consumers", Sangmyong University. 2015.
- W. B. Jang, "The Institutional Isomorphism and Chinese Comsumers' purchase decision", Busan University. 2016.
- K. H. Kim, "Analysis on Purchase Determinants and Repurchase Intention of Golf Equipment according to Consumer Characteristics", Hansin University. 2016.
- Maddala, G.S., "Limited-Dependent and Qualitative Variables in Econometrics", Cambridge University. 1983.
- J. H. Jo, "An Analysis of Producers' Participation in Allied Brand of Agricultural Products", Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 601-613, 2007.
- Greene, W.H., "Econometric Analysis, 6th edition ", Prentice Hall Inc., New Jersey. 2008.
- M. S. Yim, "A Convergence of Technology and Service of MyMusicTaste : The Success Factors for Online Platform Service Innovation", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 87-92, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.087
- H. K. Lee, E. H. Shin, Y. K. Kim, "Converged Influencing Factors on the Stages of Change of Exercise in Middle Aged Women", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 187-197, 2015.
- K. I. Kim, "Causes Analysis of Increasing Revocation for IMS Certification in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 7-12, 2012.
- K. I. Kim, J. Y. Park, "Cultural Differences impact on the ERP System Implementation", Convergence Society for SMB, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 1-9, 2016.
- S. A. Yang, "Convergence Analysis of the Factors Influencing Terminal Care Attitude", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 73-88, 2015.
- K. A. Jang, "Factors Affecting Clinical Competency of Dental Hygiene Students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 35-42, 2015.
- D. H. Park, E. H. Jang, "Convergence Factors Related to Glycemic Control in Workers with Diabetes Mellitus : using the Korean National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009-2013", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 95-103, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.095
- J. K. Park, "Convergence factors among their physical state, function and activities influencing on the cognition of elderly residents in a community", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 153-162, 2015.
- SAS Institute Inc., "SAS/STAT 9.3 User's Guide", Cary, NC, USA. 2008.