- Volume 14 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A Proposal of New Policies for Raising Effectiveness and Efficiency of Government Sponsored Loan for ICT SMEs
ICT 중소기업 정책융자사업 효과성·효율성 제고를 위한 정책적 제언
- Khoe, Kyung-Il (Division of Business & Commerce, Baekseok University)
- 고경일 (백석대 경상학부)
- Received : 2016.09.28
- Accepted : 2016.11.20
- Published : 2016.11.28
This paper proposes various policies for maximizing the performances of Government loan. In order to do so, this paper offers new 10 policies with results from analyzing a survey for the requirements of SMEs that were supported with Government loan program. Also this paper drives methods for finding new value indices and reforming formulas for quantifying some indices. On the other hand, this paper introduces financing methods using K-OTC and KONEX markets and presents three portal sites to provide information about Government sponsored loan matched to needs of an individual company. Also this paper improves the supplement points resulted from operating Government loan. In conclusion, these new policies will raise effectiveness and efficiency of Government loan programs and will contribute to achieving the goals which are establishing the foundation for growth in IT industry as well as IT SMEs, improving the quality of the national livelihood and promoting the growth of national economy.
Government Sponsored Loan;Fund for Promoting IT Industry;Effectiveness;Efficiency;New Policy
Supported by : 백석대학교
- BOK, IT statistics portal(http://www.itstat.go.kr)
- "Financial Services Commission, Political Finance Information Portal for Start-up Company and SMEs", 2016.
- IITP, "Report on Performances of 2014 ICT Promotion Loan Program". 2015.
- IITP, "Report on Performances of 2015 ICT Promotion Loan Program". 2016.
- K. I. Khoe, "A Proposal of Alternative Financial Supporting Policy on IT-related Small & Medium sized Enterprises". The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 11, pp. 279-287, 2013.
- K. I. Khoe, "A Research on Performances and Impact Effects of Policy Supporting Loan through Case Study on 5 IT-related Small and Medium Enterprises". Journal of CEO & Management Studies, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 249-277, 2012.
- K. I. Khoe, "An Analysis on Usefulness of Supporting Loan for Development of Applied Technology and Political Proposal for Improving Outcome". Korean Management Consulting Review, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 271-289, 2012.
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium Business (http://www.kbiz.or.kr/)
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance, 2017 National Budget and 2016-2020 National Fiscal Management Plan, 2016.
- NIPA, "Analysis on Performance of IT Fund for Promotion. MKE", 2013.
- NIPA, "Analysis on Performance of IT Fund for Promotion". MKE, 2014.
- Seong-Taek Park, Young-Ki Kim, "A Study on Patent Valuation for the Activation of IP Finance". The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 315-321, 2012.
- Sungmin Park, Wonsik Sul, Kyung-Il Khoe, "A Study on Performance Evaluation of Government-Funded R&D Projects with Composite Scores". Korean Journal of Business Administration, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp. 1259-1281, 2012.
- K-OTC Homepage (http://www.k-otc.or.kr/)
- KONEX Homepage (http://konex.krx.co.kr/)