Supported by : European Social Fund (ESF), Greek National Resources
- Angelikopoulos, P., Papadimitriou, C. and Koumoutsakos, P. (2012), "Bayesian uncertainty quantification and propagation in molecular dynamics simulations: A high performance computing framework", J. Chem. Phys., 137(14), 455-461.
- Barcilon, V. (1976), "Inverse problem for a vibrating beam", J. Appl. Math. Phys., 27, 347-358. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01590507
- Beck, J.L. and Katafygiotis, L.S. (1998), "Updating models and their uncertainties. I: Bayesian statistical framework", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 124(4), 455-461. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(1998)124:4(455)
- Beck, J.L. and Yuen, K.V. (2004), "Model selection using response measurements: Bayesian probabilistic approach", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 130(2), 192-203. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(2004)130:2(192)
- Belleri, A. and Moaveni, B. (2015), "Identification of tensile forces in tie rods with unknown boundary conditions", Proceedings of the 7th International Conference of Inteligent Infrastructure SHMII, July 1-3, 2015, Torino, Italy.
- Bellino, A., Garibaldi, L., Fasana, A. and Marchesiello, S. (2011), "Tension estimation of cables with different boundary conditions by means of the added mass technique", International Conference of Surveilance 6, Oct. 25-26, 2011, University of Technology of Compiegne, France.
- Bellino, A., Marchesiello, S., Fasana, A. and Garibaldi, L. (2010), "Cable tension estimation by means of vibration response and moving mass technique", Mecanique et Industries, 11, 505-512. https://doi.org/10.1051/meca/2010058
- Bokaian, A. (1990), "Natural frequencies of beams under tensile axial loads", J. Sound Vib., 142, 481-498. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-460X(90)90663-K
- Ceballos, M.A. and Prato, C.A. (2008), "Determination of the axial force on stay cables accounting for their bending stiffness and rotational end restraints by free vibration tests", J. Sound Vib., 317, 127-141. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2008.02.048
- Ching, J. and Chen, Y.C. (2007), "Transitional Markov chain Monte Carlo method for Bayesian model updating, model class selection, and model averaging", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 133(7), 816-832. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(2007)133:7(816)
- Ewins, D.J. (2000), Modal Testing: Theory, Practice and Application, Second edition, Research Studies Press Ltd., Baldock, England.
- Fang, Z. and Wang, J.Q. (2012), "Practical formula for cable tension estimation by vibration method", J. Bridge Eng. - ASCE, 17(1), 161-164. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)BE.1943-5592.0000200
Hadjidoukas, P.E., Angelikopoulos, P., Papadimitriou, C. and Koumoutsakos, P. (2015), "
$\Pi$4U: A high performance computing framework for Bayesian uncertainty quantification of complex models", J. Comput. Phys., 284(1), 1-21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcp.2014.12.006
- Hansen, N., Muller, S.D. and Koumoutsakos, P. (2003), "Reducing the time complexity of the derandomized evolution strategy with covariance matrix adaptation (CMA-ES)", Evolutionary Comput., 11(1), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1162/106365603321828970
- Heylen, W., Lammens, S. and Sas, P. (1995), Modal Analysis Theory and Testing, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
- Huang, Y.H., Fu, J.Y., Wang, R.H., Gan, Q. and Liu, A.R. (2015), "Unified practical formulas for vibration-based method of cable tension estimation", Adv. Struct. Eng., 18(3), 405-422. https://doi.org/10.1260/1369-43220.127.116.115
- Humar, J.L. (2001), Dynamics of Structures, A.A. Balkema.
- Kim, B.H. and Park, T. (2007), "Estimation of cable tension force using the frequency-based system identification method", J. Sound Vib., 304, 660-676. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2007.03.012
- Lagomarsino, S. and Calderini, C. (2005), "The dynamical identification of the tensile force in ancient tie-rods", Eng. Struct., 27, 846-856. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engstruct.2005.01.008
- Nam, H. and Nghia, N.T. (2011), "Estimation of cable tension using measured natural frequencies", Procedia Eng., 14, 1510-1517. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2011.07.190
- Ni, Y.Q., Ko, J.M. and Zheng, G. (2010), "Dynamic analysis of large diameter sagged cables taking into account flexural rigidity", J. Sound Vib., 257, 301-319.
- Park, K.S., Seong, T.R. and Noh, M.H. (2015), "Feasibility study on tension estimation technique for hanger cables using the FE model-based system identification method", Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume 2015, Article ID 512858, 12 pages.
- Ren, W.X., Chen, G. and Hu, W.H. (2005), "Empirical formulas to estimate cable tension by cable fundamental frequency", Struct. Eng. Mech., 20(3), 363-380. https://doi.org/10.12989/sem.2005.20.3.363
- Simoen, E., Moaveni, B., Conte, J.L. and Lombaert, G. (2013), "Uncertainty quantification in the assessment of progressive damage in a 7-story full-scale building slice", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 139(12), 1818-1830. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)EM.1943-7889.0000610
- Vanik, M.W., Beck, J.L. and Au, S.K. (2000), "Bayesian probabilistic approach to structural health monitoring", J. Eng. Mech. - ASCE, 126(7), 738-745. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9399(2000)126:7(738)
- William, T.T. (1996), Theory of Vibration With Applications, CRC Press.
- Yuen, K.V. (2010), Bayesian Methods for Structural Dynamics and Civil Engineering, Wiley.
- Yuen, K.V. and Mu, H.Q. (2011), "Peak ground acceleration estimation by linear and nonlinear models with reduced order Monte Carlo simulation", Comput. - Aided Civil Infrastruct. Eng., 26(1), 30-47.
- Yuen, K.V. and Mu, H.Q. (2015), "Real-time system identification: an algorithm for simultaneous model class selection and parametric identification", Comput. - Aided Civil Infrastruct. Eng., 30(10), 785-801. https://doi.org/10.1111/mice.12146
- Zui, H., Shinke, T. and Namyuita, Y. (1996), "Practical formula for estimation of cable tension by vibration method", J. Struct. Eng. - ASCE, 122(6), 651-656. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1996)122:6(651)
- Model Order Identification for Cable Force Estimation Using a Markov Chain Monte Carlo-Based Bayesian Approach vol.18, pp.12, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/s18124187
- Time-Variant Seismic Performance of Offshore RC Bridge Columns with Uncertainty pp.1793-6764, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1142/S0219455418501493