- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Relations among Participants in Sport for all, Satisfaction of Participation and Intention to Adhere to Exercise II (A Study on Sports Values of Participants)
생활체육 참여자와 참여만족, 운동지속의사와의 관계 II (참여자의 스포츠가치관을 중심으로)
- Received : 2016.08.09
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
This study was to find out relations among sports values of participants in sport for all, satisfaction of participation and intention to adhere to exercise. Objects of study were participants in sport for all and data had been collected by convenience sampling method. Among 250 copies of data, 233 copies had been used for final analysis. Collected data had been analyzed with frequency analysis, correlation analysis, multiple regression analysis by using of SPSS 21.0. The results from those processes are as below. First, value of personality, physical value, psychological value, and social value have positive effects on satisfaction of participation. Second, value of personality, psychological value, value of entertainment and physical value have positive effects on intention to adhere to exercise.
Sport for All;Participants;Sports Values;Satisfaction of Participation;Intention to Adhere to Exercise
- Carman, J. M. "Values and Consumption Patterns. A Closed Loop", Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 5, pp. 403-407, 1978.
- VandenBos, G. R, "APA dictionary of psychology", Washington, DC: American Psychological Association. 2007.
- Snyder, E. E. & Spreitzer, E. E. "Social Aspects of Sports(2nd eds.)", Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall. 1983.
- J. Y. Kim. "A study on students' school experience and changes in their value as effects of diversification of secondary education" Unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, Ewha Women's University, 2014.
- Y. W. Cho, "Relationship of Sport Values, Sport Emotion and Social Attitude among Golf Practice Range Members" Department of Sport & Leisure Studies, Kyonggi University. 2011.
- J. S. So, H. C. Kim, "General Studies of Sport for all", Seoul: Soongsil Press. 2008.
- McDowell, C. F, "Leisure : Consciousness, Wellbeing and Counseling", IL: Charles C Tomas Fub.. 1984.
- N. Y. Choo, S. W. Bae, S. H. Cho, "Relationships among Sport Center's Core Service Quality, Relational Benefit, Alternative Attractiveness, Switching Cost, Customer Satisfaction and Reuse Intention", Korean Journal of Sport Management, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 59-71. 2011.
- J. K. Kim, " A Study on Relations between the Participation Motivation of Users of Public Sports Facilities and Their Leisure Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and Community Attachment" Unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, The Graduate School, Catholic University of Daegu. 2013.
- Y. M. Jung,, "A Study on Casual Relationships among Participation Motivation, Sports Commitment and Leisure Satisfaction" Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 40, No 1, pp. 749-760, 2001.
- T. Y. Han, G. S. Lee, S. B. Choi, "Effect of sport for all recognition on satisfaction, flow and continuous intention of participation of university students" Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 52, No. 3, pp. 213-223. 2013.
- Allport, G. W. Vernon, P. E. & Lindzey, G, "A study of Values, Boston: Houghton Mifflin", 1960.
- J. H. Oh, "The effects of sports participation on view of sports values and attitude of university students" Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 39, No. 4, pp. 165-174, 2000.
- Beard, J. G. & Ragheb, M. G, "Measuring leisure satisfaction", Journal of Leisure Research, Vol 12, pp.20-23. 1980. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1980.11969416
- J. K. Kim, " A Study on Relations between the Participation Motivation of Users of Public Sports Facilities and Their Leisure Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, and Community Attachment" Unpublished Ph.D. dissertation, The Graduate School, Catholic University of Daegu, 2013.
- Corbin, C. B. & Lindsey, R, "Concepts of physical fitness". Dubuque, IA: Wm. C. Brown Communications. 1994.
- S. H. Oh, Y. K. Song, H. J. Kim, M. H. Heo, "The Construct - Related Validation of An Exercise Adherence Questionnaire" The Korea Journal of Measurement and Evaluation, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 39-52. 2000.
- J. W. Jang, W. I. Son, "The Influence of Marathon participation Motivation on Exercise Flow and Leisure Satisfaction", Korea Sports Research, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 526-536. 2004.
- H. B. Cho, S. J. Woo, D. H. Noh, "A Study on the Kinetic Emotion, Kinetic Immersion and Kinetic Satisfaction of Water-Skiing Participants Influence on Each Other", Journal of Leisure and Recreation studies, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 43-55. 2014.
- C. H. Shin, Y. J. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship between Lifestyle and Exercise Adherence and Leisure Satisfaction in Skin Scuba Diving Club Activities " The Korean Journal of Sports. Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 225-237. 2013.
- K. Y. Kim & K. G. Seok, "The Relationship between on Life-style, Participation Motivation, Leisure Immersion, and Exercises Adherence for Participants of the Golf tournament" Journal of Leisure Studies, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 121-141. 2015.
- Evarett, E. H, "On the Theory of Social Change: How Economic Growth Begins", Homewood, III. 1962.
- S. M. Nam, "Impact on the sport participation of youth sports values", Seoul National University, 1998.
- Yoon seon-o, kim woo ho, "Convergent research on how golf affects the subjective happiness of mothers who have children with disabilities", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 47-54, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.047
- Dong-Won Kim, "Wheelchair tennis has ever fusion of classroom participation of the physically disabled basic psychological needs and exercise emotional and exercise commitment", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 15-23, 2015.