- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study of Stock Information Applications' User Experience -Focused on Finance Expert Users of Kakao Stock and JeungGwon Tong-
주식 정보 애플리케이션 사용자 경험 연구 -카카오증권과 증권통의 금융 전문가 사용자 중심으로-
- Park, Joo-Young (Dept. of Digital Media Design, International Design School for Advanced Studies, Hongik University) ;
- Kim, Seung-In (Digital Media Design, International Design School for Advanced Studies, Hongik University)
- Received : 2016.07.14
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
Stock information applications allow users to look up and find current stock information whenever and wherever. This study researched what kind of user experience the finance experts get when using these applications and what they suggest. The research was conducted through an in-depth interview of 8 finance experts, who worked minimum of three years, and used both Kakao Stock and JeungGwon Tong, the most used stock information applications, for a minimum duration of six months. The results show the user experience of Kakao Stock rated a bit higher than JeungGwon Tong. Since the objective of such applications are to show stock informations, the experts all rated the pleasurable and meaningful aspects rather low. They suggested, the developers should provide a more advanced and accurate information. They also suggested user interest recognized content be presented along with more convenient user interface to elevate usability. Hopefully, this study becomes a base to further study of user experience of various on and offline stock information services and they become a reference to develop a service with great user experience.
Application;Stock Information;User Experience;Pleasurable Interface;Smartphone
- DOI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stock_exchanges
- Korea Exchange, "Stock Investment Population and Present Stock Possession Condition Research Results of 2013", p.5, 2013.
- DOI: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2016/03/09/0200000000AKR20160309071200008.HTML?2e70e980
- Korea Gallup Daily Opinion, "Research of Smartphones and Watches Use Rate Development Since January 2012", p.4, 2015.
- Ministry of Scinece, ICT and Future Planning, "Internet Dependency Research", p.1, 2014
- DOI: https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Geon Dong Kim, "A Study on the User Experience Design based on the Types of usage of Smart Pad", Korea Society of Basic Design and Art. Vol.12, No.3, pp. 49-59, 2011
- DOI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_experience
- S. J. Park, "User Experience(UX)'s Paradigm Change and Developing Direction Due to IT Development", National Information Society Agency, p.2, 2012
- Jae-Ung Cho, "Study on Convergence Technique through the Flow Analytical Study inside the Faucet for Bathroom", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 37-42, 2015.
- DOI: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_software
- DOI: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dunamu.stockplus&hl=ko
- DOI: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=semaphore.stockclient&hl=ko
- Carolyn Boyce, Palena Neale, "Conducting In-Depth Interviews: A Guide for Designing and Conducting In-Depth Interviews for Evaluation Input", p.2, 2006
- Stephen P. Anderson, Homepage, http://www.poetpainter.com/, June 10, 2016