- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
부모방임이 청소년의 학교생활적응에 미치는 영향: 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도의 매개효과를 중심으로
The Effects of Parents' Neglect on Adolescents' School Adjustment: Focusing on the Mediating Effect of Self- Identity and Life Satisfaction
- Song, Soon-Man (Graduate School of Social Welfare, Hansei Unversity) ;
- Paik, Jina (Department of Social Welfare, Hansei Unversity)
- 투고 : 2016.08.17
- 심사 : 2016.10.20
- 발행 : 2016.10.28
본 연구는 부모방임이 청소년의 학교생활적응에 미치는 영향을 살펴보고 그 과정에서 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도의 매개효과를 검증하는데 그 목적이 있다. 이를 위해 한국아동 청소년패널 조사의 5차년도(2014) 자료를 활용하였고, 본 연구에 적합한 2,035명의 중학생을 대상으로 변수간의 위계분석과 경로분석을 실시하였다. 주요 분석 결과를 살펴보면. 첫째, 부모방임은 청소년의 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도 및 학교생활적응에 모두 부정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, 청소년의 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도는 학교생활적응에 긍정적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 확인되었다. 셋째, 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도는 부모방임과 청소년의 학교생활적응 간에 부분매개 역할을 하는 것으로 확인되었다. 이러한 결과를 바탕으로 청소년의 자아정체성과 삶의 만족도, 학교생활적응을 향상시킬 수 있는 프로그램 개발의 필요성이 제시되었다.
- H. M. Lee, "The structural analysis of relationships among family healthiness, self efficacy, social support and school adjustment," Ph. D. Dissertation, Hansei University, 2013.
- O. S. Cho․J. Paik, "The effect of parent's neglect on adolescents' sexual-materials addiction in the times of convergence: focusing on the mediating effect of self-identity," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 349-356, 2014.
- R. E. Clifton․H. L. Yang, "The effects of exposure to neglect on school adjustment: focused on the moderating effects of youth activity," Social Science Institute. Vol. 39, No. 1, pp.1-27, 2015.
- K. H. Jeon․S. Song, "A process by which social capital inside and outside of a family affects children's adaptation to school life: the mediating effects of ego-resilience," Korean Journal of Family Welfare, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 143-165, 2013.
- J. U. Kim․J. H. Kim, "The relationship among parents' rearing attitude, covert narcissism, and school adjustment of high school students," The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 14, No. 11, pp. 1041-1054, 2014. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2014.14.11.1041
- K. A. Kendall-Tackett․J. Eckenrode, "The effects of neglect on academic achievement and disciplinary problem: a developmental perspective," Child Abuse and Neglect, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 161-169, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0145-2134(95)00139-5
- M. Sihn․S. H. Jeon․M. S. Yoo, "Analysis of the structural relationship between social relationships, self esteem, life satisfaction, and school adjustment in early adolescents," Korea Association of Child Studies, Vol. 33, No. 1, pp. 81-92, 2010.
- J. Paik, "The effects of parenting attitudes on adolescents' fandom activities in the times of convergence: focusing on the mediating effects of psychological factors and life satisfaction," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 453-461, 2015.
- Y. K. Choi․S. M. Yoo, "Effects of parental environment, ego-resilience and school adaptation on life satisfaction of adolescents," Journal of Brain Education. Vol. 9, pp. 125-149, 2014.
- E. H. Lee․ S. Y. Jeong, "Ego identity as a mediator between parenting behaviors, peer relationships, and depression in adolescence: a structural equations analysis," Studies on Korean Youth, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 213-239, 2006.
- M. S. Lee, "A review on the social-psychological environment and prospects for positive development for youth at-risk in Korea," Asian Forum for Corrections, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 167-194, 2011.
- J. H. Go, "The effects of self-growth group counseling program on the improvement of ego-resiliency, self-esteem, and interpersonal relation of the university entrants, Ho Seo University Graduate School, Master's thesis, 2012.
- M. Y. Huh, "The Study for the development and validation of 'parenting behavior inventory' perceived by adolescent," Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, 2000.
- S. W. Kim, "The effect of social support on abused children's adjustment," Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University, 2003.
- B. S. Min, "The effect of academic achievement and self-concept school adjustment," Unpublished master's thesis, Hongik University, 1991.
- H. O. Song, "A structural analysis of the variables related to adolescents's ego-identity," Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Keimyung University, 2008.
- S. Y. Kim․ J. Y. Lim․S. O. Kim․S. H. Park․S. R. Yu․J. Y. Choi․G. Y. Lee, "Youth Development Indicators Survey 1: Indicators measure the results of verification," Korea Institute for Youth Development, 2006
- M. R. Song․J. Y. Lee, "The relationship between emotion neglect and children's ego resilience and school-related adjustment," Soon Chun Hyang the General of Arts and Sciences, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 219-244, 2011.
- R. M. Baron․D. A. Kenny, "The moderatormediator variable distinction in social psychological research: conceptual, strategic and statistical considerations," Journal of personality and Social Psychology, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 1173-1182, 1986.
- E. J. Cho, "The effects of social support on school adjustment of the children who were abused by their parents," Family and Environment Research, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 17-26, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6115/khea.2013.51.1.017
- M. S. Oh, "A study on the effects of parenting attitudes on school adjustment in middle school students", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 197-203, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.197
- C. O. Jang, "A study on convergence Family function and parameter validation fusion of youth protection factor", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 121-126, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.121
- H. J. Park․N. M. Hong․I. J. Chung, "Mediating Effects of Parent, Teacher and Peer Attachment in the Influence of neglect and Abuse on Adolescents' School Adjustment: Focusing on Gender Difference," Journal of Adolescent Welfare, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 319-346, 2014.
- S. Y. Kweon, "Causal relations among perceived depression, self-esteem, and social support of adolescents," Journal of Secondary Education, Vol. 56, No. 2, pp. 93-118, 2008. https://doi.org/10.25152/ser.2008.56.2.93
- K. Y. Lee, "Ego-identity of school-aged children: effect of level of income and perceived parental behaviors," Family and Environment Research, Vol. 40, No. 10, pp. 67-76, 2002.
- A. Okun․J. C. Parker․A. A. Levendosky, "Distinct and interactive contributions of physical abuse, socioeconomic disadvantage, and negative life events to children's social, cognitive, and affective adjustment," Development and Psychopathology, Vol. 6, pp. 77-87, 1994.
- T. D. David․R. L. Owen, "Generalized self-efficacy, coping, and self-esteem as predictors of psychological adjustment among children with disabilities or chronic illnesses," Children's Health Care, Vol. 37, pp. 293-315, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/02739610802437509
- N. Yoon․N. Shin, "The effects of children's perception of parental expectations, self-esteem, and achievement motivation on school happiness," Korean Journal of Child Studies, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 157-176, 2014.
- J. Y. Song․ M. J. Park, "The influence of abuse from parents on adolescent in school life adaptation: focused on the mediating effect of self-esteem and Self-resilience," Youth Culture Publishes Forum, Vol. 43, pp. 58-84, 2015.