- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Design of Path Weighting Data Analysis System for Efficient Product Arrangement
효율적인 상품 배치를 위한 경로 가중치 데이터 분석 시스템 설계
- Kim, Bong-Hyun (Dept. of R&D Business, The Research of Industrial Academic Convergence)
- 김봉현 (산학융합연구원)
- Received : 2016.08.17
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
Commercial analysis has been used for a lot of reasons such as improving the distribution structure, operational cost savings. However, existing commercial assay system is mostly flow through the analysis of the population and the environment around the store. Therefore, in this paper, we design a path weighted data analysis system for efficient product arrangement. It is not applying the analysis method of the existing commercial sales center but the data analysis system applying the weight to the form of customers' paths in a store. In conjunction with the existing POS system, it provides effective product placement in department stores, such as supermarkets, convenience stores. To this end, a system that maximizes efficiency of product placement in stores, receiving path data, converting them into statistics data that apply the weight, and printing out them into a visualized monitering system for the manager to see was designed.
Path Analysis;Product Arrangement;Ultrasonic Waves;Zigbee;Weighting
- W. H. Yeo, W. K. Lim, "The competence of management consultants and consulting completeness influences to the management performance." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 93-107, 2016.
- D. Y. Jung, Y. G. Son, "A Analysis on the Spatial Features of the Neighborhood Trade Area using Positive Spatial Autocorrelation Method." Journal of Korean Society for Geospatial Information System, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 141-147, 2009.
- Ladner, R., Petry, F.E., and Cobb, M.A., "Fuzzy set approaches to spatial data mining of association rules." Transactions in GIS, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 123-138, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-9671.00133
- Y. J. Kim, "An analysis of consumption behavior and consumption problem according to the digital convergence ." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 149-156, 2016.
- J. O. Kang, "Effects of Pigment of Red Beetand Chitosan on Reduced Nitrite Sausages." Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, Vol. 23, No. 3, 2003.
- H. J. Mun, H. Y. Jeong, K. H. Han, "Improved Trilateration Method on USN for reducing the Error of a Moving Node Position Measurement." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 301-307, 2016.
- J. C. Lee, "Effects of Marketing Mix on Behavior of Authorized Dealers in the Korean CCTV Converging Channels." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 89-100, 2015.
- Arthur E.C., "From Cluster Tracking to People Counting." IEEE International Workshop on PETS', Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 9-17, 2002.
- Y. A. Ahn," A Moving Object Management System for Location Based Service." Journal of Computer Industrial Education Society, Vol. 4, No. 12, pp. 985-998, 2003.
- W. S. Yoo, H. G. Byun, J. G. Kim, "Implementation of the Wireless Embedded POS System Using Zigbee Communication." Journal of Korea IT Service Society, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp.137-146, 2009.
- S. H. Kim, C. S. Kim, "An Algorithm of the Minimal Time on the (sLa-Camera-pLb) path." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 10, pp. 337-342, 2015.
- H. O. Nho, Y. H. Kim, S. J. Hong, "A Study on Technostress of Information Communication Technology User." Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 41-46, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.041
- J. S. Lim, "Design of High Speed Data Acquisition and Fusion System with STM32 Processor." Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 7 No. 1, pp. 9-15, 2016.
- Y. S. Jeong, "An Efficient IoT Healthcare Service Management Model of Location Tracking Sensor." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 261-267, 2016.
- I. C. Jung, Y. S. Kwon, Y. H. Lee, "Development of Shopping Path Analysis System." Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 17, No. 4, 2012.
- D. Y. Han, "An Effect of the PB Products attribute of the Large-sized Discount Stores on the Consumer Attitude and the Purchase Behavior." Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 61-71, 2015.