- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Quantitative Risk Level Calculation Model in Cooperation with the Reserve Fund
예비비와 연계한 정량적 리스크 수준 산정 모델에 관한 연구
- Kwoak, Song-Hae (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Koo-Rack (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Dept. of IT Convergence, Woosong University)
- Received : 2016.08.16
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
Recent public information project, which has been organized mainly to large companies is a situation that is being reorganized to small and medium-sized systems integration company. However, many of the small and medium-sized companies lack knowledge of the systematic risk management. Thus, in connection with the revenue, it involves a number of problems. Therefore, in this paper, we present a risk element that occurs mainly in the field of the project, providing a model for measuring the risk element by risk level costs associated with this. Through the convergence, we aim at providing a management system that is able to make the project successfully accomplished, predicting the risk that occurs in advance to pursue the project; Based on the proposed model, it is possible to secure a proper size of reserve fund so it is expected to enable companies to ensure the cost of risk analysis.
Risk Level;Risk Management;Information System;Reserve Fund;Convergence
- H. H. Park, H. O. Nho, Y. H. Kim, "The Impact of Perceived IT Threat on Convergence Information System Performance", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 65-71, 2015.
- Y. J. Kim, "Convergence of Business Information System Process using Knowledge-based Method", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 65-71, 2015.
- Duncan, W. R., "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge 2000 Edition", Project Management Institute, 2000.
- K. R. Park, "A Study of the Functional Requirements to Management Tool for Software Development Projects", Journal of Korea Society of Computer Information, Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 113-120, 2011.
- J. B. Lee, Y. H. Jang, S. Y. Kim, "A Research on the PMO Functions and PMO Management Level to Increase the IS Project Performance", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 111-129, 2011.
- C. Y. Jung, D. K. Son, "An Exploratory Study for the Evaluation of Risk Factors in Information System Development using AHP", Journal of Korea Association of Information Systems, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 77-93, 2006.
- Boehm, B., Turner, R., "Management Challenges to Implementing Agile Process in Traditional Development Organizations", IEEE Software, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 30-39, 2005.
- Barki, H., Rivard, S., Talbot. J., "Toward an assessment of software development risk", Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp.203-225, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.1993.11518006
- T. D. Kim, H. W. Lee, "The Research Regarding an Information System Risk Management Process Characteristics", Journal of Korea Information Processing Society, Part D, pp. 303-310, 2007.
- H. K. Park, "The Role of Project Management Office(PMO) for Implementing Successful Information Technology Project in Financial Industry", Master's Thesis, Yonsei University, 2011.
- S. N. Hong, "A Case Study on Risk Factors and Risk Management in a Large-scale Project", Journal of Korea Association of Information Systems, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 97-116, 2010.
- S. J. Lee, H. J. Kim, H. S. Suh, "Exploratory Study on Risk Factors by Project Performance Areas in Software Project Management", Journal of Information Technology Applications and Management, Vol. 11, No, 4, pp. 103-120, 2004.
- K. R. Park, "A Study on Project Management System", Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 305-311, 2015.
- H. K. Jeon, K. R. Park, J. Y. Jung, "A Study on Software Dev. Project Management System Acquisition and Implementing on Project Site", Journal of Korea Society of Computer Information, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 91-98, 2015.
- D. K. Son, C. Y. Jung, "Risk Factors in the Information System Development Project", Proceeding of Korea Society of IT Services, pp. 355-362, 2003.
- Bell, T. E., "Management Murphy's Law: engineering a minimum risk system", IEEE Spectrum, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 24-27, 1989.
- Boehm, B. W., "Software Risk Management", Los Alamitos, CA: IEEE Computer Society Press, 1989.
- Y. H. Lee, "A Study on Estimating the Optimal Management Reserve of System Integration Project", Master's Thesis, Soongsil University, 2006.