- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Relationship between Tourism Information Search Motivation, Tourism Omni-Channel Satisfaction: Considering the Moderator Effects of Tourism Experience and Perceived Risk
관광옴니채널상의 관광정보탐색 동기가 만족도에 미치는 영향관계 분석 -관광경험과 위험지각의 조절효과를 고려하여-
- Park, Hyun-Jee (Dept. of Tourism Management, Tongmyong University) ;
- Park, Jung-Hwan (Dept. of Media Engineering, Tongmyong University) ;
- Oh, Am-Suk (Dept. of Tourism Management, Tongmyong University) ;
- Kim, Young-Ha (Dept. of U-Tourism and Convention Institute, Tongmyong University) ;
- Park, Bong-Kyu (Dept. of Hotel and Convention, Dongeui University)
- 박현지 (동명대학교 관광경영학과) ;
- 박중환 (동명대학교 관광경영학과) ;
- 오암석 (동명대학교 미디어공학과) ;
- 김영하 (동명대학교 U-관광컨벤션연구소) ;
- 박봉규 (동의대학교 호텔컨벤션학과)
- Received : 2016.08.11
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
The purpose of this study is to define determinants of tourists' behavior focused on tourism omni-channel and to verify the relationship between tourism information search motivation, tourism omni-channel satisfaction, tourism experience and perceived risk. We presented the hypotheses including ease of use, trust and satisfaction and also analyzed the moderator effects of tourism experience and perceived risk(financial risk, psychological risk) variables. For an accuracy of expected results, we focused on survey with 298 respondents. Based upon prior studies, it is meaningful that this study verified 1) the positive relationship between tourism information search motivation and tourism omni-channel satisfaction and 2) the significant moderating effect of financial risk on the relationship between tourism information search motivation and tourism omni-channel satisfaction.
Tourism Omni Channel;Information Research;Satisfaction;Tourism Experience;Perceived Risk
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- R. Arvin, & G. B. Gerrit, "Opportunities and Challenges in multichannel Marketing: Introduction to the special issue." Journal of Interactive marketing, Vo. 19, No. 2, pp. 5-11, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1002/dir.20037
- Deloitte, The onmichannel opportunity Unlocking the power of the connected consumer, http://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/uk/Documents/consumer-business/unlocking-the-power-of-the-connected-consumer.pdf, pp. 1-35. January 2014.
- S. Rao. & J. U. Farley. "Effects of environmental perceptions and cognitive complexity on search and information processing." Psychology and Marketing (Winter), Vol. 4, pp. 287-302, 1987.
- G. R Dowling, & R. Staelin,. "A model of perceived risk and intended risk-handling activity." Journal of Consumer Research(June). Vo.l 21, pp. 119-134, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1086/209386
- P. C. Verhoef., A. N. Scott, & B. Vroomen, "Multi-Channel Customer Management: Understanding the Research Shopper Phenomenon," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 129-48, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2006.11.002
- D. Fodness, & B. Murray." A typology of tourist information search strategies." Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 37, No. 2, pp. 108-109, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1177/004728759803700202
- M. T. Copeland, "Relation of consumer's buying habits to marketing method." Harvard Business Review, Vol. 1, pp. 282-289, 1923.
- S. H. Oh, & S. H. Kim, "A Study is the Extended Technology Acceptance Model abd Primary Factors Affecting Usage of Internet Banking: Focusing on the Role of Trust and Compatibility". Journal of Korean National Economy, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 175-205, 2006.
- X. Pan, V. Shankar., & B. T. Ratchford, "Price Competition between Pure Play vs. Brick-and click e-tailers: Analytical model and Empirical Analysis." In M. R. Baye(Ed.), Advances in Microeconomics: E-commerce economics, Vol. 11, Burlington, M.A: Elsevier, pp. 29-61, 2002.
- M. H. Oh & I. Kim. "The Effect of Consumer Attitude toward Fashion Products on SNS's Characteristics to Purchase Intention and On-line Word of Mouth." Journal of the Korean Society of Fashion Design, Vol. 14 No. 1, pp. 101-120. 2014.
- J. S. Park, & J. H. Son, "An Effect of Service Value of Korea Search Engine on Customer Satisfaction." The Korea Society of management Information Systems, Vol. 1, pp. 595-602. 2008.
- D. W. Ko. "The Relationship among Psychological Experience, and Satisfaction of Tourism. Ph.D. dissertation, Korea Univirsity. 1998.
- Y. Li. "Geographical consciousness and tourism experience". Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. 27, No. 4, pp. 863-883, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0160-7383(99)00112-7
- H. K. & W. J. Yang. "Differences of Re-visit Intention according to Tourism Experience". Northeast Asia Tourism Research, Vol. 11 No. 1, pp. 183-197, 2015.
- R. A. Bauer, "Consumer behavior as risk taking." en Dynamic marketing for a changing world, Proceedings of the 43rd conference of the American Marketing Association, editado por R.S. Hancock, pp. 389-398. 1960.
- D. F. Cox. "Risk handling in consumer behavior an intensive study of two cases." In D. F. Cox (Ed.), Risk-taking and information-handling in consumer behavior. Boston: Harvard University Press, PP.34-81. 1967.
- W. G. Zikmund, & J. E. Scott. "A multivariate analysis of perceived risk, selfconfidence, and information sources." In S. Ward & P. Wright (Eds.), Advances in consumer research, proceedings of the 4th annual conference of the Association for Consumer Research (pp. 406-416). Chicago, IL: Association of Consumer Research. 1973.
- E. J. Mayo & L. P. Jarvis. "The Psychology of Leisure Travel," Boston, CBI Publishing Company, Inc., pp.147-148, 1981.
- M. J. Noh & K. T. Lee, "An Analysis of the Perceived Risk, Shopping Motive, and Purchase Intention of the Social Commerce." Korea Internet e-Commerce Association, Vol. 11 No. 4, pp. 65-85. 2011.
- J. C. Park, & D. H. Ahn, "A Study on the Effects of Ecotourism Visitor's Perceived Risk on the Trust and Satisfaction, Revisit Intention, International". Journal of Tourism and Hospitality Research. Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 75-89. 2014.
- R. Oliver, "Measurement and Evaluation of Satisfaction Process in Retail Settings," Journal of Retailing, Vol. 57, pp 25-48. 1981.
- P. K. Hellier., G. M. Geursen., R. A. Carr, & J. A. Rickard,, "Customer repurchase intention, a general structural equation model", European Journal of Marketing, Vol. 37 No. 11/12, pp.1762-1800. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1108/03090560310495456
- K. H. Lee, "The Effects of On-line Tourism Information Attributes on the Tourist Satisfaction, Trust." Behavioral Intention in the Age of Web 2.0.- Focused on Japanese Tourists to Gangwon Province-. Ph.D. dissertation, Kangwon Univirsity. 2013.
- N. H. Jung, H. J. Han, & U. Gretzel, "The Determinants of Perceived Value and Information Sharing Satisfaction in the Online Travel Communities: Personal Innovativeness, Innovation Resistance, and Technicality". Academy of customer satisfaction management, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 43-63, 2014.
- Nielsen, The Trend of Customer Life Style in 2014?, http://www.nielsen.com/kr/ko/insights/2014/2014-life-style-report.html, 29 October 2014.
- Winterberry Group, Marketing Data Technology: Cutting Through the Complexity, http://www.iab.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/IAB_Winterberry_Group_White_Paper-Marketing_Data_Technology-January-2015.pdf, pp. 1-29. January 2015.
- K. J. Lee & K. H. Lee, "A Study of Security Threats in Bluetooth v4.1 Beacon based Coupon Convergence Service". Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 65-70, 2015.
- A. B. Sculley, & W. A Woods, "B2B Exchanges: The Killer Application in the Business-to-Business Internet Revolution." New York: Harper Business, 2001.
- H. C. Lee, H. I. Kwon, & J. K. Kwon, "An Empirical Study on The Factors Influencing on Customer Satisfaction of On-Line Open Market", Korean Association of Tax and Accounting. Vol. 27, pp. 167-184, 2010.
- D. H. Ko & H. S. Hwang, "The Role and Sharing of Information Search with Social Media in the Process of Choice and Using of Resort." Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 37, No. 9, pp. 255-274, 2013.
- S. B. Kong, "Relationship between Smartphone Information Searching for Leisure, User Satisfaction, and continued usage intention." Korean Society of Sports Science, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 93-101, 2014.
- S. Y. Chen, & H. H. Lee, "A Study on the Determinant Factors of Usage and Satisfaction of Smartphone News Applications of Chinese University Students -Focusing on the Factors of Usage Motivation and Assessment of News Value-" Journalism Research, Vol. 18 No. 1, pp. 277-306, 2014.
- Cheskin Research and Studio Archetype/Sapient, E-commerce trust study, http://www.sapient.com/cheskin/, accessed 5/9/2000, 1999.
- Q, Y. Hao, S. J. Lee & K. R. Lee, "The Acceptance of Customer Reviews in Taobao." Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 205-212, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.205
- J. D. Neal. "The effects of different aspects of tourism services on travelers' quality of life: model validation, refinement and extension" Dissertation of the Virginia Polytechnic Institut and State University, pp. 34-63, 2000.
- H. J. Park, B. G. Park, & Y. H. Kim, "A Study on the Relationship among Social Support, Self Expression, Tourism Experience and Tourism SNS Use Intention-Moderating Effect of Tourism SNS Usage Purpose-". Journal of Digital Convergence. Vol. 13, No. 12, pp. 105-115, 2015.
- J. W. Taylor "The role of risk in consumer behavior." Journal of Marketing, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp 54-60. 1974. https://doi.org/10.2307/1250198
- Schoenbachler, D. D. and Gordon, G. L., "Multi-channel shopping: Understanding what drives channel choice", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 42-53. 2002. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760210414943
- J. Y. Rha, H. G. Koo, H. J. Kim, J. M. Lee, H. R. Lee, & H. Y. Li, "Consumer Information Search Type for Financial Products, Journal of Consumer Studies". Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 99-124, 2013.
- D. H. Park,. & S. Kim, "The effects of consumer knowledge on message processing of electronic word-of-mouth via online consumer reviews". Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, Vol. 7, No. 4, p.399. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elerap.2007.12.001
- H. S. Lee & J. H. Lim, "Structure Equation Model Analysis 18.0/19.0. "Jibhyunjae, 2011.
- Y. J. Kim. "An analysis of consumption behavior and consumption problem according to the digital convergence," Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 149-156.
- J. P. Newman & R. Staelinc. "Multivariate analysis of differences in buyer decision time." Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 8(May), pp. 192-198, 1972.
- C. P. Duncan & R. W. Olshavsky, "External Search: The Role of Consumer Beliefs." Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 19(Feb), pp. 32-43, 1982. https://doi.org/10.2307/3151528