- Volume 14 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Inscriptions on Bones and Tortoise Carapaces and Digital Age - The View of Digitalization of Ancient Scripts (Hieroglyphic Character) -
갑골(상형)문자의 디지털화 조망
- Lee, Joo-Eun (Dept. Chinese Language & Literature. Sookmyung Women's University)
- 이주은 (숙명여자대학교 중어중문학과)
- Received : 2016.07.20
- Accepted : 2016.10.20
- Published : 2016.10.28
I think it is valuable to make Chinese ancient character 'Inscriptions on Bones and Tortoise Carapaces' hieroglyphics popular by combining with the digital. Because Chinese characters are ideograms, it has a huge visual effect. When it is thought over meanings with imaged data by using digital technology, it can be easier to conflate Chinese academia and humanities academia, moreover other academia that uses Chinese characters such as jurisprudence or business administration. I believe not only union of humanities and natural science in the global era can be the best example of the word 'consilience', which I mentioned before, but also people enjoy usability from educations, invention of learning contents or open learning to a cultural field by coming into wide use. Futhermore, it should contribute to changing the image of Chinese characteristics from existing difficult stereotype to positive image.
- Silva, Patricia, "Reading and Writing Today", Yewon Media, 2005.
- Daniel J. Levitin, "The Organized Mind", Wiseberry, 2015.
- Spitzer, Manfred, Translation by Kim, Se-Na, "Digital Dementia", Bookloard, 2013.
- Schmidt, Eric, "The New Digital Age (Revision)", Alchi, 2014.
- Wilson, Edward, Translation by Choi, Jae-Cheon.Chang, Dae-Ik, "Consilience: The Unity of Knowledge", Science Books, 2005.
- International Association of Language and Literature, "Character Culture and Digital Culture", Kook-Hak, 2001.
- The Editorial Department, "The Compilation of Inscriptions on Bones and Tortoise Carapaces", Ehwa Culture Press, 2000.
- The Editorial Department, "The Collection of Inscriptions on Bones and Tortoise Carapaces", Szechuan Librarian Press, 1998.
- The Editorial Department, "The Copy of Inscriptions on Bones and Tortoise Carapaces", Zangjing Press, 2005.
- Kimdaemyeong, "brain training program is meditative effect on self-regulated learning skills of elementary school students and academic self-efficacy," Digital Convergence Research, Vol. 14, No 5, 77-84, 5 2016 September https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.77
- Hye gold, "explores the theoretical basis for the practice of university teaching reflection," Digital Convergence Research, Vol. 14, No 2, 57-63, 2016.
- Bakseonghui, "learning community effectiveness analysis for cultivating college convergence capability," Digital Convergence Research, Vol. 13, No 9, 29-37, 2015.
- Kimyunju, Kimyoonyoung, Leesongmi, "child relationship between self-esteem of college English education major, major satisfaction, career college life and identity," Digital Convergence Research, Vol. 13, No 9, 39-47, 2015.
- Pisuyoung, "take advantage of the educational plan of smart devices in the convergence era education," Digital Convergence Research, Vol. 13, No 6, 29-37, 2015.
- Leedongyeop, "Flip de-Learning (Flipped Learning) teaching and learning model designed to explore" digital convergence research, Vol. 11, No 12, 83-92, 12 2013 year. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.83
- Kimseonbae, Yanghyeongsik; "Efficiency Test and Evaluation Method of Big Data," digital convergence research, Vol. 11, No 8, 31-39, 2013.
- Nam-Hoon Kim, Tong-Queue Lee, Suk-Yong Jung, Hae-Yong Park, "A Study on Integrated Billing System for Multi-language", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 1-5, 2012.
- Eun-Hee Park, Hye-Suk Kim, Ja-Ok Kim, "The Effect of Convergence Action Learning techniques in Simulation Class", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 5, pp. 241-248, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.241
- Jiyeun Chang, "Convergence of Education and Information & Communication Technology: A Study on the Communication Characteristics of SNS Affecting Relationship Development between Professor and Student", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 6, No. 6, pp. 213-219, 2015. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.6.213