- Volume 25 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Investigation on the Validation for Designating Air Quality Control Region among Provincial Cities by the Data Measured with Air Quality Monitoring Network
대기오염 측정 자료에 의한 지방도시의 대기환경규제지역 설정에 관한 타당성 검토
- Received : 2015.12.07
- Accepted : 2016.01.06
- Published : 2016.01.29
Regional air quality regulation is a system that allows the Minister of Environment to designate the local area as air quality control region where the concentrations of air pollutants are exceeding the environmental standards, and the local governments that administrate the regulated area have to develop and practise a plan for reducing the air pollutants. From the data observed yearly by the monitoring stations in 8 provincial cities with more than 0.5 million people was judged the compliance with air quality standards in each municipality for the period of 2003 to 2013. As the result of investigation on air pollutants concentrations of each city, it was found that there was no station that exceeds the ambient air quality standards of CO,
Air quality control region;Ambient air quality standards;Monitoring network
- BDI(Busan Development Institute), 2005, Implementation plan for air quality improvement by designation of air quality control region, A report published by Pusan Metropolitan City Government (Korean).
- DAE(Dong-A Engineering), 2004, A final report on the implementation plan of improving air quality by designating Kwangyang Bay area as the air quality control region, Published by Jeollanam-do Provincial Government.(Korean).
- GRI(Gyeonggi Research Institute), 1995, 21C Gyeonggi implementation plan for air conservation, A report published by Gyeonggi-do Provincial Government (Korean).
- GPG(Gyeonggi-do Provincial Government), 2006, A report of practical plan for improving air quality of Gyeonggi-do Province (Korean).
- IMCH(Incheon Metropolitan City Hall), 2006, Practical plan for improving air quality of Incheon Metropolitan City (Korean).
- KECC(Korea Engineering Consultants Corp.), 2000, A report for implementation plan for air quality improvement according to designation of air quality control region, A report published by Incheon Metropolitan City Hall (Korean).
- Kim, S. T., Hong, M. S., 2010, Final report of the strategy for improving regulation standards of ambient air quality for assigning the air pollution control and management district (in Korean), Ministry of Environment, 46-47.
- MOE(Ministry of Environment), 2008, Clean Air Conservation Law, Article 18, Designation of air quality control region (Korean).
- SI(The Seoul Institute), 1999, A study on set-up for the implementation plan according to designation of air quality control region, A report published by Seoul Metropolitan Government (Korean).
- SMG(Seoul Metropolitan Government), 2006, Practical plan for improving air quality of Seoul Metropolitan City (Korean).
- US EPA, 2008, National Ambient Air Quality Standards.
- US EPA, 2013, State Implementation Plan.
- Yang, S. B., Shon, H. G., Yu, M. S., Jung, C. H., Kim, T. O., 2008, Final report on the improving strategy of regulation system for air pollution control district and improvement of ambient air quality of local cities with populations more than 0.5 million (in Korean), Ministry of Environment, 23-61.
- Yoo, A. H., Kwak, S. J., Lee, J. S., 2008, Using a choice experiment to measure the environmental costs of air pollution impacts in Seoul, Journal of Environmental Management, 86, 308-318. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2006.12.008
- WGC(Wooshin General Corporation), 2004, Implementation plan for improvement of air quality of Kimhae and Hadong in Gyeongsangnam-do Province (Korean).
Supported by : 녹색환경지원센터