- Volume 29 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Thermal Analysis and Equivalent Lifetime Prediction of Insulation Material for Nuclear Power Cable
원전 케이블용 절연재료의 열분석과 등가수명
- Kim, Ji-Yeon (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Yang, Jong-Suk (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Park, Kyeung-Heum (Korea Hydro & Nuclear Power Co., Ltd.) ;
- Seong, Baek-Yong (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Bang, Jeong-Hwan (Department of Environmental Health, Seonam University) ;
- Park, Dae-Hee (Department of Information & Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University)
- 김지연 (원광대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 양종석 (원광대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 박경흠 (한국수력원자력 중앙연구소) ;
- 성백용 (원광대학교 정보통신공학과) ;
- 방정환 (서남대학교 보건환경학과) ;
- 박대희 (원광대학교 정보통신공학과)
- Received : 2015.11.25
- Accepted : 2015.12.21
- Published : 2016.01.01
The activation energy of a material is an important factor that significantly affects the lifetime and can be used to develop a degradation model. In this study, a thermal analysis was carried out to evaluate and collect quantitative data on the degradation of insulation materials like EPR and CSP used for nuclear power plant cables. The activation energy was determined from the relationship between log
Supported by : 원광대학교
- C. Lee, G. Y. Kim, and P. H. Kang, J. KSIEC, Applied Chemistry, 10, 13 (2006).
- Irradiation Effects on Polymers (D. W. Clegg and A. A. Collyer, United Kingdom, 1991) p. 360.
- ASTM D 2307, Standard Test Method for Tensile Properties of Organic Coatings
- N. R. Mann and K. W. Fertig, Technometrics, 17, 361 (1975). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/00401706.1975.10489342] https://doi.org/10.1080/00401706.1975.10489342
- A. Broido, J. Polymer Science part A-2, 7, 1761 (1969). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/pol.1969.160071012] https://doi.org/10.1002/pol.1969.160071012
- E. S. Kim, Activation Energy and Adhesion of Silicone Rubber/Clay Nanocomposites, Inha University, Incheon (2006).
- C. Lee, G. Y. Kim, B. H. Ryu, and K. J. Lim, J. Korean Society of Safety, 18, 50 (2003).
- V. Placek, J. Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 80, 525 (2005). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10973-005-0688-4] https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-005-0688-4
- K. S. Kang, J. Journal of the Electric World / Monthly Magazine, 46 (2014).
- K. H. Park, Study on Vulcanization and Degradation Reaction of Modified NR Rubber Compound Using DSC, TGA and TMA, Keimyung University, Daegu (2009).
- M. J. Starink, Thermochimica Acta, 404, 163 (2003). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6031(03)00144-8] https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6031(03)00144-8
- K. J. Bang, A Stduy on the Analysis of Activation Energy for Class 1E Cable in Nuclear Power Plant, Chosun University, Gwangju (2011).
- Y. N. Gupta, S. M. Abbas, R. B. Sharma, and D. K. Setua,, J. Therm. Anal. Calorim., 119, 1393 (2015). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10973-014-4282-5] https://doi.org/10.1007/s10973-014-4282-5
- S. J. Jung, H. S. Kwon, and D. S. Hong, Proc. of the Korean Inst. Electr. Engineers, Annual Summer Conf. (2013).
- J. Y. Kim and D. H. Park, Proc. of the IEEE Electr. Insula. Conf. (IEEE EIC, Seattle, USA, 2015) p. 5.
- IEEE Std. 1205-2000, IEEE Guide for Assessing, Monitoring, and Mitigating Aging Effects on Class 1E Equipment Used in Nuclear Power Generating Stations.
- EPRI TR-106370, Reduction of Oxidation Induction Time Testing to Practice as a Life Assessment Technique for Cable Insulation (1996).
- K. Y. Kim, H. G. Kang, C. Lee, and B. H. Ryu, Journal of the KIIS, 18, 57 (2003).