- Volume 15 Issue 11
Mammography improves image quality that is on the increase day by day and get a picture with the pressure it is essential to reduce the dose. However, because due to the thickness of the cuff itself may increase the dose scattering lines is necessary study on the cuff material. Material that is currently being used in clinical Polycarbonate is a plastic and family. If you try to reduce the exposure of patients than itgie need to consider for the better material in this study to compare against a radiolucent line for amorphous plastic material of the plastic. results radiolucent and half layer, transmitting dose Pixel values HIPS, GPPS, ABS, Tritan, PC, PMMA showed high results in the net.
- 김찬욱, 유방촬영 검사 시 주요장기 피폭선량 평가를 위한 공간선량에 관한 연구, 한국국제대학교 대학원, 석사학위논문, 2013
- B. Hemdal, "Forward-scatterd radiation from the compression paddle should be considered in glandular dose estimations," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol.147, No.1, pp.196-201, 2011 https://doi.org/10.1093/rpd/ncr292
- N. J. Pelc, R. M. Nishikawa, and B. R. Whiting, "The effect of breast positioning on breast compression in mammography : a pressure distribution perspective," Physics of Medical Imaging, 83134M, 2012
- B. Jaeger, P. Waller, and T. Coryell, "Use of a mammography breast cushion and technologist training increases tissue acquisition, enables greaster compression, and reduces discomfort for patient," NCBC 17th Annual Interdisciplinary Breast Conference, 2007
- 방사선기기학연구회, 최신 방사선 기기학, 청구문화사, 2011.
- 김근형, 김영환, 박원우, 박춘건, 장진규, 플라스틱 이론과 응용, 문운당, 2010.
- 현춘수, 과학용어사전, 뉴턴코리아, 2010.
- M. G. Jakubietz, J. E. Janis, and R. G. Jakubietz, and R. J. Rohrich, "Breast Augmentation: Cancer Concerns and Mammography-A Literature Review," Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Vol.113, No.7, pp.117e-122e, 2004 https://doi.org/10.1097/01.PRS.0000122408.60459.92
- 김재원, 플라스틱 재료(사출금형설계자를 위한), 구민사, 2000
- C. J. Hourdakis, A. Boziari, and E. Koumbouli, "The effect of a compression paddle on energy response, calibration and measurement with mammographic dosimeters using ionization chambers and solid-state detectors," Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol.54, pp.1047-1059, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/54/4/015
- S. Malkov, J. Wang, K. Kerlikowske, S. R. Cummings, and J. A. Shepherd, "Single x-ray absorptiometry method for the quantitative mammographic measure of fibroglandular tissue volume," Med. Phys, Vol.36, pp.5525-5536, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1118/1.3253972
- C. M. Vachon, C. H. Van Gils, T. A. Sellers, K. Ghosh, S. Pruthi, K. R. Brandt, and V. S. Pankratz, "Mammographic density, breast cancer risk and risk prediction," Breast Cancer Res., Vol.9, p.217, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1186/bcr1829
- D. R. Dance, K. C. Young, and R. E. Engen, "Futher factors for the estimation of mean glandular dose using the United Kingdom, European and IAEA breast dosimetry protocols," Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol.54, pp.4361-4372, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/54/14/002
- J. J. Heine and K. Cao, and J. A. Thomas, "Efeective radiation attenuation calibration for breast density : compression thickness influences and correction," Biomed. Eng., Vol.9, p.73, 2010.