- Volume 5 Issue 2
The current research suggests a new service research framework for service researchers and practitioners. A comprehensive and streamlined research framework is essential for rapid growth of service industry with support of academic researches. An in-depth analysis on relevant service research fremeworks and major research issues on service sector and service nature has been performed. Past and present research frameworks on service sector have been reviewed based on the nature of service and the desirability for service industry development. A new research framework has been derived and a five-section model has been suggested. The results of this research can be used for finding useful research topics in service sector. Future research is needed to develop service research as a solid and major academic field in the new economy.
Supported by : 국민대학교
- 김광재 외 9인 (2009), "서비스 혁신 연구: 프레임워크와 연구 이슈", 대한산업공학회지, 35(4), 226-247.
- 김현수 외 9인 (2011), 지식경제시대의 서비스사이언스, 생능출판.
- 김현수 외 5인 (2010), 국가연구개발서비스 선진화 방안 연구, 한국연구재단 연구보고서.
- 램브레히트 저 (1963), 김태길 외 2인 역, 서양철학사, 을유문화사.
- 이기동 역해 (2010), 주역강설, 성균관대학교 출판부.
- 이유재, 이청림 (2014), "최근 서비스마케팅 연구에 관한 종합적 고찰 및 향후 연구제언", 마케팅연구, 29, 121-166.
- 이유재, 이청림 (2014), "서비스품질 연구에 관한 종합적 고찰: 최근 10년(2004-2013)의 연구를 중심으로", 마케팅관리연구, 19(2), 1-43.
- 한국IT서비스학회 서비스사이언스연구회 (2006), 서비스사이언스, 매경출판.
- Baron, S., Warnaby, G., and Hunter-Hones, P. (2014), "Service(s) Marketing Research: Developments and Directions", International Journal of Management Reviews, 16, 150-171. https://doi.org/10.1111/ijmr.12014
- Fynes, B. and Lally, A. M. (2008), Innovation in Services: From Service Concepts to Service Experiences, in Service Science, Management and Engineering( SSME), Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy(Eds.), Springer, 329-333.
- Ivanovic, A. and Fuxman, L. (2012), Productivity and Innovation in Services: The Multidisciplinary Perspective Offered by Service Science, in N. Delener Eds., Service Science Research, Strategy and Innovation: Dynamic Knowledge Management Methods, Business Science Reference, PA., USA.
- Kunz, W. H. and Hogreve, J. (2011), Toward a deeper understanding of service marketing: The past, the present, and the future, International Journal of Research in Marketing, 28, Elsevier, 231-247. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2011.03.002
- Lusch, R. F., Vargo, S. L., and Wessels, G. (2008), Toward a conceptual foundation for service science: Contribution from service-dominant logic, IBM Systems Journal, 47(1), 5-14. https://doi.org/10.1147/sj.471.0005
- Moussa, S. and Touzani, M. (2010), "A Literature Review of Service Research Since 1993", Journal of Service Science Research, 2(2), 173-212. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12927-010-0008-9
- Ostrom, A. L., Bitner, M. J., Brown, S. W., Burkhard, K. A., Goul, M., and Smith-Daniels, V. (2010), "Moving forward and Making a difference: Research priorities for the Science of service", Journal of Service Research, 13(1), 4-36. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670509357611
- Rhodes, D. H. and Nightingale, D. J. (2008), Educating Services Science Leaders to Think Holistically about Enterprises, in Service Science, Management and Engineering(SSME), Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Eds.), Springer, 163-168.
- Salminen, V. and Kalliokoski, P. (2008), Challenges of Industrial Service Business Development, in Service Science, Management and Engineering (SSME), Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Eds.), Springer, 41-48.
- Siegel, J., Evenson, S., Hefley, B., and Slaughter, S. (2008), Legitimizing SSME in Academia: Critical Considerations and Essential Actions, in Service Science, Management and Engineering (SSME), Bill Hefley and Wendy Murphy (Eds.), Springer, 3-9.