- Volume 30 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Verification of Reliability by the Induced Voltage of a Downscaled and Simulated 22.9kV-Y Distribution Line
축소 모의된 22.9 kV-Y 배전선로의 유도 전압에 대한 신뢰성 검증
- Kim, Jeom-Sik (Department of Fire Safety Engineering, Jeonju University) ;
- Choi, Chung-Seog (Department of Fire Safety Engineering, Jeonju University)
- Received : 2015.03.27
- Accepted : 2015.06.02
- Published : 2015.08.31
The purpose of this paper is to measure the induced voltage of the downscaled and simulated overhead ground wire of a 22.9kV-Y distribution line. This study performed a test of the downscaled and simulated distribution line according to whether it is grounded or not and the value of the ground resistance. In order to verify the reliability of the data measured by the test, the data was analyzed using the Minitab 17 program. It was found that the induced voltage of the downscaled and simulated distribution line is influenced by the value of the ground resistance. It was also found that the ground resistance obtained at a certain point is closely related to whether electric poles are grounded or not. The analysis results of the measured test data with a statistical method showed that the Anderson Darling (AD) was analyzed to be the smallest as 0.188 when the ground resistance of the electric poles had been maintained at
- KEPCO "Design Criteria of Distribution Line 3500 (Grounding)", 2014.
- KEPCO "Design Criteria of Distribution Line 3800 (Lightning Protection)", 2014.
- KEPCO, "Distribution Facilities Construction Industry", Distribution Line Division, 2003.
- Daewon Electric Corp., "A Feasibility Study on Using the Overhead Ground Wire both as a Neutral Line and Ground Wire", Power Industry R & D Projects Final Report, 2007.
- IEC 60071-2(Third edition), "Insulation Coordination - Part 2", p.107, 1996.
- Alexandre Piantini et al 4, "A Scale Model for the Study of the LEMP Response of Complex Power Distribution Networks", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol.22, No.1, pp.710-720, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2006.881410
- C. A. Nucci, "Lightning-Induced Voltages on Distribution Systems: Influence of Ground Resistivity and System Topology", Journal of Lightning Research, Vol.1, pp.148-157, 2007.
- C.A. Nucci et al, "Lightning-induced Voltages on Overhead Lines", IEEE Trans. on Electro- magnetic Compatibility, Vol.35, No. 1, pp.75-88, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1109/15.249398
- J. S. Kim and C. S. Choi, "Accident Cause Analysis and Prevention Countermeasure of 22.9 kV-Y Extra-high Voltage Distribution Lines", Proceedings of Spring Conference of KOSOS, pp.154, 2014.
- J. O. Lee, "A study on the Operating Pattern Analysis and Optimized Model Setup of an Access Door to a Smoke Control Zone", Ph.D Dissertation, The Graduate School of Jeonju University , pp.36-38, pp.94-116. 2014.