- Volume 30 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Intelligent Technique for Correlation Application of Overcurrent and Leakage Current Signals in the Indoor Wiring
옥내배선에서 과전류와 누전 신호의 상관관계 적용을 위한 지능형 기법 연구
- Kim, Doo-Hyun (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Eun-Jin (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Chul (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2014.12.12
- Accepted : 2015.06.19
- Published : 2015.08.31
The purpose of this paper is to study the correlation application that electrical fire causes occurs for overcurrent and leakage current signals in the indoor wiring. In the order to purpose, the causes data of overcurrent, or leakage current of electrical fire are drawn out referring to past studies, consulting with experts and experimental data. The correlation application was then applied with fuzzy logic of intelligent technique. To check the reliability and performance of the correlation application, modified center of area(CoA) was adopted to calculate the possibility that electrical fire occurs, whose value was then compared to the results. The chance of electrical fire calculated is higher when two causes of fire are put into the CoA of the correlation application of this paper than that of when each cause is separately put into the CoA. The correlation application developed in this study enables better analysis on possible electrical fire due to overcurrent, or leakage current and provides managers with the possibility of electrical fire so that they can better manage at a time of overcurrent, or leakage current.
Supported by : 두산연강재단
- H.S. Shin, H.Y. Kim, J.S. Choi, J.M. Lim, M.S. Kim and H.S. Kim, "A Statistical Analysis on the KOREA Electrical Fire Accidents in 2012 ", Proceedings of Fall Conference of the Korean Institute of llluminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, pp. 31-33, 2013.
- National Energy Management Agency, 2012.
- S.H. Lee and H.S. Oh, "A Study on the Electrical Fire Analysis in Overcurrent of Low Voltage Wiring", Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 142-148, 2004. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2004.18.3.142
- J.J. Lee, C.W. Lee and D.M. Choi, "A Phenomenological Studies on Ignition Characteristics of Wires by Local Impact, Over Loading and Overcurrent", Korean Safety Management and Science, Vol. 12, No 4, pp. 53-60, 2010.
- D. H. Kim, S. C. Kim, J.H. Lee and D.K. Kang, "Development of Thermal Precursor DB for Partial Disconnection and Poor Contact on Electrical Wire", Jourmal of The Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 30-36, 2009.
- D. H. Kim, S. C. Kim, H.D. Gu, S.H. Song and Y.B. Kim, "Analysis of Correlation of Current and Thermal by Overcurrent on Electric Wire", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 47-52, 2008.
- C. S. Ho, "Analysis of Thermal Characteristics by Leakage Current", Master's Thesis, Chungbuk University, pp. 52-53, 2010.
- "Electrical Installation Guide according to IEC", The Korea Electric Association, pp. 193-195, pp. 216, pp. 237, 2008.
- BS, "BS 7671", pp. 59, pp. 68, 2008.
- D.W. Kim, Y.B. Lim, S.I. Lee, J.H. Kim and D.C. Kang, "Prevention Techniques of Electrical Fire and Electrical Shock Caused by Leakage Current", Journal of the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 82-87, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2013.27.6.082
- S. H. Hong and D. H. Kim, "The Development of Fire Detection System using Fuzzy Logic and Multivariate Singmature", Jourmal of The Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 19, No 1, pp. 46-55, 2004.
- PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit User Manual, National Instruments, June, 2009.
- KESCO, "Hand Book for Electrical Safety Management", pp.103-109, 2006.
- KESCO, "Hand Book for Electrical Safety Management", pp.152, 2014.