- Volume 24 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Observational Study for the Thermal Environment Evaluation of Summertime over the Asphalt Pavement - Case Study in Daegu 2014 -
- Kim, Hae-Dong (Dept. of Global Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Rak (Dept. of Global Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Kim, Baek-Jo (Applied Meteorology Research Division, National Institute of Meteorological Research, KMA)
- Received : 2015.09.11
- Accepted : 2015.10.26
- Published : 2015.10.31
To investigate the thermal environment over the summertime asphalt pavements, an automatic weather observation system was installed at a parking lot paved with asphalt to observe various meteorological parameters and surface temperature from July 1 to September 30, 2014. Since the number of rainy days in summer of 2014 particularly after the mid July is more than that of average data, a ratio of daily peak surface temperature above
Net shortwave radiation;Sensible heat;Soil Transfer heat
Grant : 응용기상기술개발연구
- Hujibe, H., 2012, Urban Climate Change and Abnormal Weather Phenomenon, Asakusa Press, 161
- Ishi, T., Kondo, J, 1993, Seasonal variation of heat balance in the East China Sea and Its vicinity-Ocean heat transport and ocean storge of heat-, Tenki, 40, 309-324.
- Kai, K., 2013, Two Warming Phenomenon-Global warming and Urban Heat Island-, Seizando Press, 298.
- Kim, H. D., Lee, S. O., Goo, H. S., 2003, On the warming effects due to artificial constructions in a large housing complex, Journal of the Environmental Sciences, 12, 705-713. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2003.12.7.705
- Kondo, J., 1994, Meteorology for water environment, Asakusa Press, 160-184.
- Kim, H. D., Yang, S. K., 1995, Surface heat budget of the northern sea of Cheju Island for June-August 1993 and 1994, Journal of the Korean Environmental Sciences Society, 4, 197-206.
- Kim, K. Y., Byon, J. Y., Kim, H. D., 2013, Heat island intensity in Seongseo, Daegu, South Korea-a rural suburb containing large areas of water, Journal of Environmental Science International, 22, 1337-1344. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.10.1337
- Kim, S. H., Cho, C. B., Kim H. D., 2014, Investigation of urban high temperature phenomenon in summer using the high density ground monitoring system in Daegu Metropolitan area, Journal of Environmental Science International, 23, 1619-1626. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.9.1619
- Korea Meteorological Administration, 2015, Proceeding of 2015 Forum for Countermeasure to Scorching Heat Wave(Seoul), 91.
- Lee, S. H., Kim, H. D., 2010, Modification of nocturnal drainage flow due to urban surface heat flux, Asia-Pacific Journal of Atmospheric Science, 46, 453-465. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13143-010-0026-z
- Moriyama, M., 2005, Heat Island-Countermeasure and Technology-, Kagugei Press, 206.
- Park, M. H., Lee, J. S., Ahn, W. S., Kim H. D., Oh, S. N., 2013, A study on the thermal characteristics of midsummer in Daegu metropolitan area, Journal of Environmental Science International, 22, 667-677. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2013.22.6.667