- Volume 13 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Study on the Influence of Child Birth Promotion Policy Due to postpartum care and Maternity Leave to Economical Activities in the Era of Convergence
융복합시대 산후조리와 육아휴직으로 인한 출산장려정책이 경제활동에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Jang, Myung-Sook (Department of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University) ;
- Yang, Hae-Sool (Department of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2015.08.14
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.28
This research aims to look into correlation between Korea's childbirth promotion policy caused from women's maternity leave and economic activity. For the purpose, 300 surveys were distributed to mothers using postnatal care centers located in Seoul. Listed postnatal care centers such as Babe Glory, Shinsegae, Happy, Miznomall and out of 260, 222 surveys were selected for the research. Several advanced studies regarding child birth promotion policy backed up by current government and related domestic and overseas documents were used as reference. Decisive factors including social insurance, tax, cost for child birth and rearing service, social culture were derived as trait elements for child birth promotion. Mentioned factors along with economic activity by childbearing women were used when setting up the research model and hypothesis. Relation with material leave was employed as parameter for this study of which purpose lies in empirical analysis and investigation.
- Yong-Joo Yoon. "A study on the relationship between birthrate and childcare policy to reduce the burden of nurture", Kookmin University, Graduate, 2013.
- Species-Cancer Choi, road-hee changes. "The Research of Early Childhood Education & Care Support Policy of Low Fertility Aging Society", Korea Society of child care support, p.65-88, 2005.
- Sang-Woo Kim. "Korean postpartum", Munuigwa University Bundang Cha Hospital of Fortune, 2005.
- Public postpartum care centers report, "Public postpartum care centers installed and operational feasibility report", Je-ju Special Self-Governing Province, 2013.
- Hye-Hye Kim. Na-Kun Lee. "The Study on the Space Organization and Programming of Postpartum Care Center", Korea Institute of Healthcare Architecture, 2001.
- Eun-Gwang Yoo. "Method and system mainten ance for the role of postpartum care centers", Korea Society for Maternal Health Conference 2001 9th retardant home. 2001.
- Year-Jung Kim, Mi - La Jung. "A Study on the Change of postpartum Care in Korea", p217, 2012.
- Na-mi Hwang, In-young Lee. Young-Taek Park, Dong-Woo Seo. "Postpartum care centers operate and manage user status and institutional measures", Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs Department of Health and Human Services, 2001.
- Raphael D. The Tender Gift : Greastre eding, Englewood Dliffs, NJ : Prentice Hall, 1973.
- Statistical Office, "Economically Active Population Survey", 2015.
- Changes to the National Health Service (Procurement, Patient Choice and competition) Regulations, 2013.
- Seo-Nok Kim. Postpartum care centers established control measures, Department of Health and Human Services, 2001.
- Ji-Hye Lee. "The study on the influence factors of labor force participation of married women", Sookmyung Women's University, Graduate, 2013.
- Ministry of Labor, 2010 Employment Insurance Guide, 2010.
- Ji-Hye Lee. "A Study on the influence factors of labor force participation of married women", Sookmyung University, Graduate, 2014.
- Y. S. Kim. "The social rights of female non-regular workers and gender regime in Korea. Social Security Study", vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 261-287. 2010.
- Ji-Young Yoo. "Non-regular Female Workers toward Convergence Era: Description and Unemployment Assistance", Korea Society of Digital Policy, v.13, no.7, pp.33-45, 2015.
- Sang-Sin Kim. "The Empirical Analysis of Telationship between WLEP and Fertility : Focusing on Compatibility of Work and Family", Journal of the Korea Academic Society, Vol. 14, No. 11, pp. 5508-5513, 2013.