Supported by : 한국연구재단, 동의대학교
- S. G. Kim, The Impact of Selection Attributes of Auto Campground on Customer Satisfaction : Focusing on Moderating Effect of Involvement, Master's thesis, Department of Leisure & Sports Management, Se-Jong University, 2013.
- H. I. Kim & J. B. Ko, The Motivations of Auto Camping Enthusiasts, Journal of Tourism Sciences, Vol. 36, No. 5, pp.199-219, 2012.
- B. Y. Lee, A Study on the Effects of Auto-camping Ground Selection Attributes upon the Value, Satisfaction and Behavior Intention Perceived by Auto-campers, MA. Thesis, Kyonggi University, 2012.
- I. G. Jung & C. J. Park, A Study of the Effects of the Customer Value and Switching Barriers on the Repurchase Intention in Internet Shopping Malls, Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 185-209, 2004.
- Y. H. Choi, C. I. Jeong, & S. K. Lee, A study on market segmentation based on Auto-camper's motivation for camping, Korean Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 29, No. 1, pp. 41-60, 2014.
- Korea Tourism Organization, Survey of Family Trip Actual Behavior -Focused on Camping Trend, 2011.
- J. G. Beard & M. G. Ragheb, Measuring leisure motivation, Journal of leisure research, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 219-228, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1983.11969557
- G. A. Churchill & M. A. Persia, An investigation into the determinants of customer satisfaction, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 14, pp. 491-504, 1982.
- R. Crandall, Motivations for leisure, Journal of leisure research, Vol. 12 No.1, pp. 45-54. 1980. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.1980.11969418
- J. M. Genson, Examining the interrelationship of motivation and place attachment in a residential 4-H camping environment, Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University). 2010.
- S. Hassell, The camping experience in western austrian national parks: exploring the relationships between people and the natural environment, Murdoch University. 2012.
- S. E. Iso-Ahola, A theory of substitutability of leisure behavior. Leisure sciences, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 367-389. 1986. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490408609513081
- D. B. Klenosky, C. E. Gengler, & M. S. Mulvey, Understanding the Factors Influencing Ski Destination Choice: A Means-End Analytic Approach. Journal of Leisure Research, Vo1. 25, No. 4, pp. 59-80. 1999.
- G. T. Kyle, J. D. Absher, W. E., Hammitt, & J. Cavin, An examination of the motivation-involvement relationship, Leisure Sciences, Vol. 28, No. 5, pp. 467-485. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1080/01490400600851320
- F. P. Noe & M. Uysal, Evaluation of outdoor recreational settings: A problem of measuring user satisfaction. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vo.1. 4, No. 4, pp. 223-230, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-6989(96)00030-6
- V. A. Zeithaml, Service quality, profitability, and the economic worth of customers: what we know and what we need to learn. Journal of the academy of marketing science, Vol. 28 No. 1, pp. 67-85. 2000. https://doi.org/10.1177/0092070300281007
- American Camper Report pp. 1-59, 2012.
- R. N. Clark, J. C. Hendee, & F. L. Campbell, Values, behavior, and conflict in modern camping culture. Journal of Leisure Research, VOL. 41 nO. 3, pp. 377-393, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/00222216.2009.11950180
- H. S. Lee & J. H. Lim, The effects of a firms CRM on customers' behavioral intention, Korea Business Review, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 1317-1347. 2003.
- Importance and Satisfaction Analysis for Vitalization of River Estuary - Focused on the Nakdong Estuary - vol.46, pp.6, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2018.46.6.049