- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Convergence Action Learning techniques in Simulation Class
융합 액션러닝기법을 적용한 시뮬레이션 교육의 효과
- Park, Eun-Hee (Nursing Department, Mokpo Catholic University) ;
- Kim, Hye-Suk (Nursing Department, Mokpo Catholic University) ;
- Kim, Ja-Ok (Nursing Department, Wonkwang Health Science University)
- Received : 2015.07.14
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
Nursing clinical practice, especially because it is required to reproduce this fusion education is very urgent. This Study was done to examine the effect of action learning techniques in simulation class. The study was designed using a nonequivalent control group pretest-posttest design. The participants consisted of control group 92, experimental group 92. The data analyzed using SPSS 18.0 program. Professional self-concept are higher than in the control group were measured.(t=-5.118, p=>.001). communication competence and self-directed learning capability of experimental group increased significantly from those control group. This result means that can help to significantly improve the professional nursing students learning techniques to simulate the application of an action class. In other words, if the act of creative training techniques such as future action learning hands-on training to be a big help.
Action Learning;Professional Self-Concept;communication competence;self-directed learning capability;Convergence Training
- S. A. Williams, "Clinical Nurse Specialist Program Evaluation Via National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists Consultation", Clinical Nurse Specialist, Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 247-250, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.NUR.0000325370.38797.ce
- C. B. Edmond, "A new paradigm for practice education", Nurse education today, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 251-259, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1054/nedt.2000.0543
- S. Decker, A. Utterback, M. B. Thomas, M. Mitchell, S. Sportsman, "Assessing Continued Competency Through Simulation: A Call for Stringent Action", Nurse education perspectives, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 120-123, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5480/1536-5026-32.2.120
- C. S Mc Caughey, M. K. Traynor, "The role of simulation in nurse education", Nurse education today, Vol. 30, No. 8, pp. 827-832, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2010.03.005
- P. Aubusson, R. H. Ewing, F. Garry, "Action Learning in Schools: Reframing Teachers' Professional Learning and Development", London : New York : Routledge, 2009.
- K. J. Kang, "An Exploratory Study of the Application of Action-learning Strategy to the healthy Family Specialist Education Program", J. of The Korean Family Resource Management Association, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 229-230, 2007.
- D. Arthur, "Measurement of the professional self-concept of nurses: developing a measurement system", Nurse education today, Vol. 15, No. 5, p. 328, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0260-6917(95)80004-2
- C. H. Noh, K. A. Kim, c. Y. Li, J. S. Lee, S. S. Kim, K. Y. Sohng, "Nurse,s Perception of Technological Development, Caring Attributes and Professional Self-Concept in Yanbian", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 336-364, 2003.
- Y. I. Kim, Y. J. Lee, "TA Group Counseling Program's Effect on Self-esteem and Communication Skills of the Students in Specialized Schools", The Korean Journal of East West Science, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 13-27, 2008.
- G. J. Kim, K. O. Yoo, "A Study on the Self-Directed Learning Readiness Among Korean Female Primary School Teachers", The Journal of Korea elementary education, Vol .9, No. 2, pp. 423-445. 1997.
- Y. M. Kwon, E. J. Yeun, "A correlation study on nursing professional values, department satisfaction, sociality, self-esteem among nursing students", The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 285-292. 2007.
- M. J. Schank, D. Weis, "Service and education share responsibility for nurses' value development" Journal of Nursing Staff Development, Vol. 17, No. 5, pp. 226-233, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1097/00124645-200109000-00002
- G. E. Joo, K. Y. Sohng, H. J. Kim, "Effects of a Standardized Patient Simulation Program for Nursing Students on Nursing Competence, Communication Skill, Self-efficacy and Critical Thinking Ability for Blood Transfusion", The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 49-58, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2015.22.1.49
- Y. M Kwon, E. J. Yeun, "A correlation study on nursing professional values, department satisfaction, sociality, self-esteem among nursing students", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, Vol. 13, pp. 285-292. 2007.
- J. J. Yang, "The Effects of a Simulation-Based Education on the Knowledge and Clinical Competence for Nursing Students", The Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 14-24, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2012.18.1.014
- K. S. Jang, E. A. Kim, H. Y. Park, "The Effects of an Evidence-based Nursing Course Using Action Learning on Undergraduate Nursing Students", The Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 119-128, 2015. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.1.119
- S. H. Yang, E. H., Ha, O. C. Lee, I. O. Sim, Y. M. Park, H. A. Nam, J. S. Kim, "Academic Achievement, Self-directed Learning, and Critical Thinking Disposition According to Learning Styles of Nursing Students", The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 334-342, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2012.19.3.334