- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Solution of Impeachment Evidence in Criminal Proceedings for Employ by the Convergence
소송절차상 탄핵증거사용 문제에 있어서 융합적 해결에 대한 소고
- Lee, Chan-Yeub (Division of Police & Security, Humanities And Social Sciences, Seonam University)
- 이찬엽 (서남대학교 인문사회과학부 경찰경호학과)
- Received : 2015.08.06
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
A Study on Problem of Impeachment Evidence in Criminal Proceedings for Employ by the Convergence Meaning of impeachment evidence in criminal proceedings is liking the spread of the branches moment. The first, there is to set limits of impeachment evidence. The amicable solution is to accept moving flexibly. In a concrete way must to make away with a constituent element unlawfulness. The second, problem a return to probative force exist. This problem agree in principle to resolve an issue for the testimony of an eyewitness. The third, how to admit that institution of criminal investigation after the testimony of an eyewitness exist. This attendant conditions are to eliminate illegality for the authenticity in he testimony of an eyewitness and for the observe due process. Therefore, we must observe due process without illegality to solve the problem for the convergence.
Impeachment Evidence;criminal Proceeding;Eyewitness;Observe due process;Convergence
- Chen-Chel Ryu, "Eine Uberlegung uber den Erlaubnisbereich des "Impeachment" vom Standpunkt des Opfers", Vol. 20, No. 2, Korean Journal of Victimology, pp. 121-141, 2012.
- Geo.L.J., "A Critique of The Conventional Wisdom about Excluding Defense Evidence", p. 621, 1998.
- Charles A.Wright, Kenneth W. Graham, "Federal Practice ＆ Procedure" p. 522, 1993.
- Tae-Kyung Seo, "A Study on the permitted Limit of impeachment evidence", hanyanglaw, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 357-383, 2009.
- Jong-Dae Bae, "Criminal procedure law, hongmoonsa", p. 694, 2015.
- Yong-Suk Cha, "Criminal procedure law, seyoungsa", p. 383, 2004.
- Huyng-Koo Paek, "Criminal procedure law, bubwonsa", p. 705, 2012.
- Hyun-Su Sin, "Criminal procedure law", pybook, p. 294, 1984.
- Gi-Du Kim, "Criminal procedure law", knou, p. 151. 1997.
- Sae-Sang Lee, "Criminal procedure law", pybook, p. 564, 2012.
- Dong-Gue Lim, "Criminal procedure law, bobmunsa", p. 537, 2014.
- Byung-Doo Oh, "A Study on the Authentication in Criminal Evidence", Hongik University, Vol. 15, No. 4, p. 477, 2014.
- Dong-Woon Shin, "Criminal procedure law", bobmunsa, p. 1206, 2014.
- Dong-Yoon Kim, "Supreme Court of Korea Explanation", Supreme Court, No. 30, p. 634, 1998.
- Gossel, Karl Heinz: Strafverfahrensrecht. Stuttgart, 1997.
- Kuhne, Hans-Heiner: Strafprozesslehre, 5. Aufl. 1999.
- Peter, Karl: Strafprozess. Heildelberg, 4. Aufl. 1985.