- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on The Influence of Convergence Benefit of Facebook Fan Page in Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment
페이스북 브랜드 팬 페이지 사용자들의 융합된 편익이 브랜드 애착과 브랜드 몰입에 미치는 영향 연구
- Tag, Dong-Il (Dept. of Advertising & Public Relations, Namseoul Univ.)
- 탁동일 (남서울대학교 광고홍보학과)
- Received : 2015.08.12
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
This study is the convenience Facebook brand fan page users who seek functional, emotional, divided into three levels of symbolic benefits to the brand benefit was to examine whether structurally affect to brand attachment and brand commitment. Results and emotional benefits are found to affect the brand attachment relative to the functional convenience. In addition, the symbolic benefits were to affect brand attachment compared with the functional convenience. But the emotional benefits and symbolic benefits was shown to affect different brand without attachment, brand attachment points have been identified that affect the antecedents of brand engagement.
Facebook;Brand Fan Page;Benefit;Brand Attachment;Brand Commitment
- Eunsun Lee, YeoJung Kim, Jungsun Ahn, "Effects of Brand Self-Disclosure and User Social Connectedness on Response to Facebook Brand Fan Pages", International Journal of Contents, Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 60-71, 2013.
- Kumar, V., Lerzan A., Bas D., Rajkumar V., Thorsten W., Sebastian T, "Undervalued or Overvalued Customers: Capturing Total Customer Engagement Value", Journal of Service Research, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 297-310, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670510375602
- Hutton, G., Fordick, M, "The Globalization of Social Media Consumer Relationship with Brands Evolve in the Digital Space", Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. 594-570, 2011. https://doi.org/10.2501/JAR-51-4-594-607
- Nelson, E, Riebe, Sharp, "What's not to "Like?"", Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 262-269, 2011.
- Lipsman, G. Mudd, M. Rich, S. Bruich, "The Power of "Like" How Brands Reach (and Influence) Fans Through Social-Media Marketing", Journal of Advertising, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 40-52, 2011.
- Wonsun Ki, "Effect of Social Media Communication and Media Engagement on Organization-Public Relationship : Focusing on Corporate/Brand Facebook and Twitter", Korean Journal of Journalism and Communication Studies, Vol. 562, No. 6, pp. 162-195, 2012.
- Taylor, D. G, Lewin, J. E., Strutton, D, "Friends, fans, and Followers: Do Ads Work On Social Networks? How Gender and Age Shape Receptivity", Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 52, No. 2, pp. 258-276, 2011.
- Gutman, Jonathan, "A Means-End Chain Model Based on Consumer Categorization Processes", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 46, pp. 67-29, 1982.
- Gabarino, E, Johnson, M. S, "The Different Roles of Satisfaction, Trust, and Commitment in Customer Relationship", Journal of Marketing, Vol. 63(Spring), pp. 70-87, 1999. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251946
- Aaker, D. A, "The Value of Brand Equity", Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 27-32, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1108/eb039503
- KwangSeok Han, "The Effect of the Whole Experience of Online Brand on the Consumer- Brand Relationship, Brand Attachment and Brand Commitment : With the Users of Naver Brand Cafe", Journal of Advertising Research, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 159-185, 2011.
- Russell W. Belk, "Possessions and the Extended Self", Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 15 (September), pp. 139-152, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1086/209154
- Thomson, M., Johnson, A. R, "Investigating The Role of Attachment Dimensions as Predictors of Satisfaction in Consumer-Brand Relationships", Advances in Consumer Research, Vol. 29 (September), pp. 42-53, 2004.
- Keller, K. L, "Building, Measuring, and Managing Brand Equity(2nd ed.)", New Jersey, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2003.
- Fournier, "Consumer and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research", Journal of Consumer Research, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 343-373, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1086/209515
- Hitchon, J, Thorson, E, "Effects of Emotion and Product Involvement on the Experience of Repeated Commercial Viewing", Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media, Vol. 39, pp. 376-389. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1080/08838159509364313
- Raju, Selar, H. Rao Unnava, Nicole Votolato Montgomery, "The Moderating Effect of Brand Commitment on the Evaluation of Competitive Brands," Journal of Advertising, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 21-35, 2009.
- Thomson, Matthew, Deborah J. MacInnis, C. Whan Park, "The Ties that Bind: Measuring the Stength of Consumer's Emotional Attatchments to Brand", Journal of Consumer Psychology, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 77-91, 2005.
- Park, C. Whan, Deborah J. MacInnis, "What's In and What's Out: Questions over the Boundaries of the Attitude Construct", Harvard Business Review, Vol. 76, No. 4, pp. 97-105, 2006.
- An analysis of consumption behavior and consumption problem according to the digital convergence vol.14, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.2.149
- Convergence generation the corporate research activities on the impact of CSR on purchase: Focusing on the mediating effect of the image and reputation vol.14, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.127
- Music Listening Behavior analysis of Twitter User and A Comparative Study of Domestic Music Ranking vol.14, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.309
- An Empirical Study on the Effects of Store-IT Management Service Quality on Continuous Intention vol.14, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.115
- The Study on Comparative Analysis of the Same Data through Regression Analysis Model and Structural Equation Model vol.14, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.6.167
- A study on the Effect of Consumer Lifestyle on Brand Attitude, Brand Attachment influence upon Brand Loyalty vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.4.185
- The Sociological Antecedents of Brand Attachment: A comparison of Broadcasting and Passive Consumption on Social Networking Sites vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.159
- Investigating Journal Citation Network with Centrality Measures in the Public Administration and Policy Field vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.301
- Analyzing the correlation between 'Collaborative Cosmetic Package-Design' and customer's actual purchase vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.453
- Research Consisting of Comparison of Character Contents through Collaboration vol.14, pp.10, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.449