- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Converged Influencing Factors on the Stages of Change of Exercise in Middle Aged Women
중년여성의 운동행위변화단계에 미치는 융합적 영향요인
- Lee, Hyea-Kyung (Department of Nursing, Jungwon University) ;
- Shin, Eun-Hee (Department of Nursing, Munkyung University) ;
- Kim, Yeon-Kyung (Department of Nursing, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2015.08.04
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
The purpose of this study is to analyse the convergent factors which influence on the stages of exercise behavior change of middle-aged women. 200 middle-aged women surveyed, 41 to 64years old, is residing D city, Chung-Nam province, who understand the purpose of this study and agree to participate in this study. This study data is analyzed by using frequency, percentage, standard deviation, t-test,
- H. S. Jeon, H. Y. Lee, "A Study on Subjective Happiness, Life Satisfaction Expectancy, Mindfulness and Social Support of the marital middle-aged women", Asian women, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 123-159, 2010.
- Herald, http://bp.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=2015 0519105632660318_7, 2015.
- Y. S. Lee, J. S. Park, H. G. Lee, Y. J. Park., et al., Women's Health Nursing II. Seoul: Hyeonmunsa, 2014.
- S, Y, Park, J. H. Shim, "Effect of 8 Weeks of Schoroth Exercise(Three-dimensional Convergence Exercise) on Pulmonary Function, Cobb's Angle, and Erector Spinae Muscle Activity in Idiopathic Scoliosis", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 61-68, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.061
- H. Choi, "Menopause and Exercise", The Korean Society of Menopause, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 77-85, 2007.
- Y. M. Lee, H. S. Park, "A Study on the Stage of Change in Exercise Behaviors, Exercise Self Efficacy, Depression and Stress in Middle Aged Women", Korean Journal of Women Health Nursing, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 218-225, 2004.
- M. A. Choi, Y. S. Ha, G. S. Kim, M. S. Lee, J. A. Choi, "A Study on Exercise Behavior, Exercise Environment and Social Support of Middle-Aged Women", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 38, No. 1, pp. 101-110, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.1.101
- 2014 women's lives to see the statistics, http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/1/index.bo ard?bmode=read&aSeq=327975, 2014.
- 2015 women watch the statistics of life, http://kostat.go.kr/portal/korea/kor_nw/2/1/index.board%3Fbmode%3Dread%26aSeq%3D346959, 2015.
- H. U. Park, S. H. Seo, S. A. Kang, "The Relationship Among the Participation Motive, Exercise Immersion, Leisure Satisfaction, and Intention of Exercise Duration of Ski Club Members" Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women, Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 115-128, 2010.
- Mi-Ok Lee, "Structural Equation Modeling On Exercise Adherence in Middle-Aged Who Engage Regular Exercise", Ph.D. dissertation. Seoul National University, 2015.
- Y. L. Kim, H. S. Jung, G. H. Bea, "Health Promotion Theory and Applied", Seoul: Korea National Open University Press, 2010.
- M. L. Kim, D. H. Lee, "Difference in Health Promoting Behaviors and Happiness among Middle- aged Women According to their Regular Excercise Participation and Perception of Health Condition", Korean journal of physical education, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 175-186, 2014.
- Woo-Cheol Kim, "A Study of self efficacy, depression, stress and perceived health status according to the stage of change for exercise behaviors in older adults", Ph.D. dissertation. Deagu Haany University, 2015.
- Moon-Sun Kim, "The Role of Self-efficacy, Social Support, and Neighborhood Environment in Exercise Behavior of Middle-aged Women", M.S. dissertation, Ajou University, 2014.
- Soo-Yeon Cho, "Comparison of Process of Change, Self-Efficacy, Decisional Balance and Personality by the Stages of Exercise Behavior in Middle-Aged Women", M.S. dissertation, Ajou University, 2010.
- B. H. Marcus, J. S. Rossi, V. C. Selby, R. S. Niaura, D. B. Abrams, "The Stages of Processes of Exercise Adoption and Maintenance in A Worksite Sample", Health Psychology, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 386-395, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1037/0278-6220.127.116.116
- P. S. Lee, S. I. Kim, Y. J. Chun, S. Y. Kim, S. J. Lee, E. S. Park, et al., "Prediction Model for Decisional balance , Self - efficacy for Exercise and Stage of Change of Exercise in the Korean Elderly", Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 280-290, 1999.
- J. F. Sallis, R. M. Grossman, R. B. Pinski, T. L. Patterson, P. R. Nader, "The development of scales to measure social support for diet and exercise behaviors", Preventive Medicine, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 825-836, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/0091-7435(87)90022-3
- Jung-An Choi, "Construction of leisure physical activity model in middle-aged women". Ph.D. dissertation. Seoul National University, 2005.
- M. P. Lawston, M. Moss, M. Fulcomer, M. H. Kleben, "A Research and Service Oriented Multilevel Assessment Instrument", Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 91-99, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1093/geronj/37.1.91
- Im-Sik Shin, "The Factors that influence the quality of life in cancer patients", M.S. dissertation, KyungHee University, 2005.
- P. S. Lee, S. O. Jang, "The Study on the Effect of Stage Based Exercise Motivational Intervention Program for the Elderly", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 818-834, 2001. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2001.31.5.818
- E. McAuley, T. Duncan, V. V. Tammen, "Psychometric Properties of the Intrinsic Motivation Inventory in a Competitive Sport Setting: A Confirmatory Factor Analysis", Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Vol. 60, No. 1, pp. 48-58, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1989.10607413
- Han-Bin Choi, "Influence of Intrinsic Motivation on Exercise Adherence and Exercise Addiction among the Leisure Sport Participants". M.S. dissertation, Sejong University, 2009.
- H. K. Lee, E. H. Shin, S. M. Hwang, "Influencing Factors on the Stages of Change of Exercise in Patients with Low Back Pain", The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 72-80, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7587/kjrehn.2014.72
- Y. J. Lee, N. Y. Lim, "A Study on the Stage of Change of Exercise Behavior and Related Factors in Patients with Chronic Arthritis", The Korean journal of fundamental of nursing, Vol, 13, No. 3, pp. 409-418, 2006.
- S. Elavsky, E. McAuley, "Physical activity, symptoms, esteem, and life satisfaction during menopause", Maturitas, Vol. 52, No. 3-4, pp. 374-385, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.maturitas.2004.07.014
- T. Akune, S. Muraki, H. Oka, " Exercise habits during middle age are associated with lower prevalence of sarcopenia: the ROAD study", Osteoporosis International, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 1081-1088, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00198-013-2550-z
- H. S. Lee, "Relation Among Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation, Self Efficacy, Social Support, Continuous Participating Intention", Korea Sports Association, Vol. 50, No. 5, pp. 309-323, 2011.
- M. A. Ribeiro, M. A. Martins, C. R. Carvalho, "Interventions to Increase Physical Activity in Middle-Aged Women at Workplace: A Randomized Controlled Trial", Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, Vol. 46, No. 5, pp. 1008-1015, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1249/MSS.0000000000000190
- H. K. Lee, S. S. Sung, "The Effect of Exercise Self-Efficacy and Leisure Constraints on Physical Activity-Focus on the Moderated Mediation of Leisure Constraints Negotiation", Korean Journal of Sport Psychology, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 27-42, 2011.
- R. M. Ryan, E. L. Deci, "Self-determination theory and the facilitation of intrinc motivation, social development and well-being", American Psychologist, Vol. 55, No. 1, pp. 68-48, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0003-066X.55.1.68
- J. Buckworth, R. E. Lee, G. Regan, L. K. Schneider, C. C. Diclemente, "Decomposing intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for exercise: Application to stages of motivational readiness", Psychology of Sport and Exercise, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 441-461, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychsport.2006.06.007