- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Convergence Models of Evaluation Systems for Social Welfare Facilities
사회복지시설 평가제도의 융합모형
- Song, Min-Seok (Doctor's Course Public administration, KwangWoon University)
- 송민석 (광운대학교 일반대학원 행정학 박사과정)
- Received : 2015.08.09
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
The social welfare facilities are trusted by the government for the development of appropriate welfare services and their delivery systems. They aim to provide people with professional social welfare services and, for this purpose, they develop ways to effectively operate facilities and to deliver the services efficiently. So far, the five consecutive evaluations based on the Social Services Act have suggested the effective and systematic ways of operating social welfare facilities. Through these efforts, they established an important basis for the balanced development and further advancement of social welfare facilities. Nevertheless, people have continually pointed out problems concerning the evaluation system of social welfare facilities. Accordingly, these problems have the necessity of investigation for reformed directions by means of effective control and evaluation system for the operation of social welfare facilities. Therefore, this study aims to suggest convergence models for improving the social welfare facilities evaluation system.
Social welfare facilities;Evaluation system;Social welfare services;Social Services Act;Convergence models
- Hyung-Mo Kim, "Promoting social services facilities improvement and Effectiveness of promoting social welfare services", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Year 2012 Spring Conference, pp. 41-66, 2012.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare.Korea Social Welfare Council, "2011 Social Welfare Facilities Assessment I.II", 2011.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare.Korea Social Welfare Council, "2012 Social Welfare Facilities Assessment I.II", 2012.
- Ministry of Health and Welfare.Korea Social Welfare Council, "2013 Social Welfare Facilities Assessment", 2013.
- Moo Sung Chung, "Challenges and Prospects of Social Welfare Evaluation", Korean Academy of Social Welfare, Year 2008 Spring Conference, pp. 157-179, 2008.
- Shadish, W. R., Cook, T. D., Leviton, L. C., "Foundations of Program Evaluation: Theory of Practice", CA.: Sage Publications, 1991.
- Youngjae Ra, Taebeom Yun, "An Analysis and a Proposal for Restructuring the Management Evaluation System of Public Institutions in Korea", Korea Institute of Public Finance, 2013.
- Eun-Ae Seon, "A study on the Social Welfare Facility Evaluation System", Public land law review, Vol. 56, pp. 401-420, 2012.
- Sung-Ok Lim, "Evaluating the Evaluation of Social Welfare Agencies of Central Government: A Meta-evaluation", Journal of Governmental Studies, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 211-296, 2003.
- Nanjoo Yang, "Evaluating the evaluation system of social welfare facilities in Korea", Journal of Korean Social Welfare Administration, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 493-517, 2014.
- Shen, Yong, Xia Wang, "Citizen Satisfaction with Educational Services: The Marketing Implications of Public Administration", International Journal of China Marketing, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 77-91, 2011.
- Myoung-Youn Kim, "Results and Questions for the Human Rights of Inhabitants in Social Welfare Facilities", Public Law, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 109-134, 2006.
- Nachmias, David, "Public Policy Evaluation: Approaches and Methods", New York: St. Martin's Press, 1979.
- Patton, M. Q., "Utilization Focused Evaluation", CA.: Sage Publications, 1997.
- Bong Joo Lee, "Performance Management and Evaluation of Community Welfare Agency's Social Services : What, Why, and How", Journal of Korean social welfare administration, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 197-221, 2013.
- A Study on the Effect of CEO ethics on the business performance of company -Focusing on construction companies - vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.4.173
- Study on Changes and Characteristics in the convergence era furniture design vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.437
- The Influence of Entrepreneurial Supporting Policy and Entrepreneurship on Entrepreneurial Intention in the fusion of industries -Considering the moderating effect of the business failure burden and self-efficacy- vol.14, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.21