- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Market Competitiveness Reinforcement for Convergence Industry
융합산업의 시장 경쟁력 강화에 관한 연구
- Park, Eun-Young (Korea Institute of Industrial Technology) ;
- Kwag, Dong-Gi (Dept. Aeromechanical Engineering, Hanseo University)
- Received : 2015.08.04
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
The purpose of this research is to bring supportive ways to reinforce the market competitiveness of fusion industry based on the rapidly arising fusion industries considering system improvement and fusion R&D support. The research has proceeded in the order of setup for competitiveness reinforcing way of fusion industry and deduction for competitiveness reinforcing way based on directivity. It classified the fusion industry into introduction, diffusion and development by time, and suggested expert fusion R&D, open type fusion R&D, customized fusion R&D, system improvement of market entrance and supportive way for public purchase as the supportive way. It's purpose is to lead the entrance into the new fusion market, stabilize to settle into the market and create high value products by resolving difficulties for the market entrance of the new fusion products & service, reinforcing the fusion capability and securing the competitive advantage.
- Seok-In Jang, "Global Industry Megatrends, Focusing on industry convergence", Policy Research, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, 2011.
- Won-il Lee, "The Blue Ocean Strategy in the Agricultural Industry Convergence", Journal of Innovation and Policy, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 983-999, 2011.
- Kwang-Ho Lee, Seung-Hyun Kim, Jong-Hwa Choi, Jang-Hoon Chung, Ji-Hoon Kang, Sun-Ji Kim, "Strategies for Invigorating the Convergence Business Models", Policy Research 14-05, Science and Technology and Policy Institute, 2014.
- Young-Seop Shim, "Convergence characteristics of the industry and the market competition order", KIET Industrial Economic Review, No. 110, pp. 55-66, 2007.
- Young-Jun Jo, "Convergence Technology and Convergence Industry's Development Plan", CEO Report, No. 41, Gyeonggi Research Institute, 2010.
- Knowledge Economy R&D Institute for Strategic Studies, "Republic of Korea industry and technology vision 2020, The next big thing", By Industry, Vol. 2, Ministry of Knowledge Economy, 2011.
- Hoo-Sung Lee, Jung-Soo Lee, Jae-Min Park, "Technological Performance Analyses of SMEs Based on Type of Government R&D Support", Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 73-97, 2015.
- Young-Seop Shim, "Strategy for Regulatory Reform to Promote Creativity and Industrial Convergence", Regulatory Studies, Vol. 22, Special Issue, pp. 3-31, 2013.
- Pyoung-Yol Jang, Yun-Jun Lee, Gong-Rae Lee, "Service R&D Strategy for the Integration of Product and Service", Policy Research 10-07, Science and Technology and Policy Institute, 2010.
- Hong-Ryeol Gang, Bu-Yeon Jung, Sun-Sil Yu, "The diffusion of smart ecosystem and the paradigm change in the S/W industry", Basic Research 12-08, Korea Information Society Development Institute, 2012.
- Seog-Won Hwang, Pyoung-Yol Jang, Sung-Won Kim, Eui-Young Jung, Ja-Young Kim, Myoung-Ju Go, "The Development Strategy for Mobile Ecosystem in Korea", Policy Research 11-20, Science and Technology and Policy Institute, 2011.
- Han-Sol Yun, "A Methodology Study on Certification of Intellectual Property Management for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises", Policy Research, Korean Intellectual Property Office, 2012.
- Barry, Bruce & Stewart, Greg L., "Composition, Process, and Performance in Self-managed Groups; the Role of Personality", Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 82, No. 1, pp. 62-78, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.82.1.62
- Jin-Hyo Yun, Myung-Shin Choi, Kyung-Su Park, "A study about technology related facts which determine the output of companies in IT and BT industries", Journal of Korea Technology Innovation Society, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 350-372, 2006.
- Zahra & Bonger, "Technology Strategy and Software New Ventures'Performance; Exploring the Moderation Effect of The Competitive Environment", Journal of Business Venturing, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 135-173, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-9026(98)00009-3