- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Relationship between test anxiety and self-esteem in partial health related department convergence College students
일부 보건계열 대학생을 융합적으로 한 시험불안과 자아존중감의 관계
- Yoon, Sung-Uk (Dept. of Dental hygiene, Gimcheon University) ;
- Kwon, Youn-Suk (Dept. of Nursing, Young Nam Foreign Language College)
- Received : 2015.09.01
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
Recent domestic university has emerged need to convergence education. Health related department College students must deal with a lot of exams. The test anxiety can cause physiological and psychological problems. To solve this problem, it is necessary examine the relationship between test anxiety and self-esteem. This study Health related department College students conducted questionnaire survey of 301 students. In general the overall average is 2.98 according to the characteristics of self-esteem and gender, boys, if older, the older the more self-esteem was higher. Test anxiety of the general characteristics showed little higher this year. Test anxiety is higher self-esteem was low. The effect o the general characteristics and test anxiety self-esteem, in the case of boys, seniors, if I choose this self-esteem was higher, the higher the anxiety test were analyzed by low self-esteem. Therefore, need to a systematic curriculum approach and academic environment.
- Dong-Ho Yang, et al, "Test Anxiety Investigation of Students in Oriental Medicine College by Using Korea's ersion-Test Anxiey Inventory, State-Trait Anxiety Inventory, Symptom Check List-90-Revision", Journal of Oriental Neuropsychiatry, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 55-70, 2008.
- Y. J. Ko, "Effects of Aroma Inhalation Method on Test Anxiety, Stress Response and Serum Cortisol in Nursing Students", Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 410-418, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2013.20.4.410
- Y. S. Kim, et al, "Effects of Brain Respiration Program on Test Anxiety and Depression in Nursing Students", Journal of Korean Academy of Public Health Nursing, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 251-261, 2013.
- S. C. Cho, "Concept and Theory of Test Anxiety ", Korean Association of Child and Adolescent psychiatry, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 3-10, 1991.
- S. I. Im, et al, "Meta-analysis Study of TEST Anxiety on a Domestic and International level", The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol. 27, No.. 3, pp. 529-553, 2013.
- J. Y. No, "The Relation between Test Anxiety and Mental Health in Adolescents", Korean Academy of Cummunity Health Nursing, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 458-466, 2005.
- E. Y. Lee, et al, "Relationship between Academic Stress and Mindfulness in Test-anxiety", Stress Research, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 79-84, 2008.
- J. H. Lee, et al, "The effects of self-esteem, ,family support and perceived health state on the stress of adult examinee", Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 178-180, 2007.
- M. Rosenberg, "Society and the adolescent self-image. Princeton, New Jersey", Princeton University Press, Vol. 16, pp. 1343-1349, 1965.
- M. L. Kim,"Friendships and Self-esteem in Adolescence", Chonnam University, 2002.
- S. R. Lim, et al, "Effect of attribution disposition and self-efficacy on test anxiety in selected dental hygiene students", Korean Society of Dental Hygiene, Vol. 11, No 3, pp. 313-323, 2011.
- H. J. Choi, et al, "Impact of Self-Esteem and Test Anxiety on Mental Health in students of Dental Hygienics", The Journal of Korean Society for School Health Education, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 77-87, 2012.
- E. Y. Yu, "Self-Esteem and Stress-Coping Strategies of the College Students in the Department of Public Health", The Korea Contents Association, Vol. 9, No.. 6, pp. 225-236, 2009.
- C. D. Spielberger, et al, "Preliminary manual for the test anxiety inventory. CA; Palo Alto", Consulting Psychologist Press, 1980.
- M. J. Kim, "Prufungsangst und andere psychosoziale Merkmale - ein Beitrag zur interkulturellen Diagnostik", Educational Psychology, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 91-110, 1990.
- A. Y. Im, "relationships among self-deteru?ned solitude, personality and psychological health", Korea Psychological Association, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 993-1021, 2012.
- C. Y. Park, "The Relationship Between Self-Leadership and Self-Esteem of College Students", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 137-149, 2014.
- W. H. Choi, et al, "The differences of test anxiety as a function of perfectionists in high schoolstudents", Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 23-35, 2014.
- S. H. Lee, "Impact of Self-Esteem and Test Anxiety on Mental Health among Nursing Students Taking the National Examination for Registered Nurses" Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education. Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 177-185, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2010.16.2.177
- H. J. Ha, "Drinking Problems, Stress, Depression and Self-esteem of University Students", Korean Society of Adult Nursing, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 182-189, 2010.
- S. H. Shin, "A Study on Employment Stress and Self-esteem of Health College Students", Korean Society of Dental Hygiene, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 217-225, 2012.
- H. J. An, "Self-Esteem and Social Anxiety of Nursing Student", Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 224-228, 2006.
- M. H. Nam, et al, "Factors Influencing Subjective Happiness Index of Health Behavior, Self Esteem and Major Satisfaction by Nursing Students", Joural of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No. 10, pp. 363-374, 2014
- H. S. You, et al, "The Influence of Self-resilience and Academic Self-concept on Test Anxiety in Undergraduates", Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 275-282, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2014.21.3.275
- An Influence of Accounting Information Education Characteristics on the Psychological Capital and Flow in Digital Convergence Society vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.4.139
- The Research of College Students' Sexual Culture in Convergence Ages (Focused on the effect of the types of love to casual sex) vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.4.295
- Analysis of Convergent Influence of Positive Emotion, Negative Emotion and Job Seeking Stress on Depression among College Women of Health Affiliated Educations vol.14, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.3.269
- The Development and Validation of a Mobile-based English Speaking Test Convergence Model vol.7, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.2.025
- The Effects of Family Strength on the Ethnical Identity of Third Culture Adolescents- Focusing on the Medication Effects of Self-Esteem vol.14, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.93
- The Effect of Career Preparation Program on Self-esteem, Self-efficacy related career decision-making and Career Development Readiness in University Students vol.14, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.4.407
- The Effects of Shared Leadership on Team Performance and Team Commitment of Team-Based Learning in Nursing Students: Mediating Effects of Team Trust vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.303