- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Study on the Convergent Life Evaluation due to the Bumper Configuration of Multipurpose Vehicle
다목적차량의 범퍼형상에 따른 융합적 수명평가에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jung-Ho (Department of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Graduate School, Kongju University) ;
- Cho, Jae-Ung (Division of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Kongju University)
- Received : 2015.09.07
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
In this study, the life evaluation due to the structural configuration of bumper attached at the front side of ATV vehicle is studied on the basis of fatigue analysis. As the purpose of this study, the characteristic of bumper exposed on the repetitive loading condition like the vibration is understood. The position of crack happened at the fatigue situation is grasped in advance and complemented in advance. It is considered that the multipurpose vehicle is designed to not be driven on the paved general road but the rough road like the unpaved load. And the weak part of bumper is understood through the study of life evaluation on this driving environment. The durability can be improved by doing the safe design of automotive bumper on the basis of the analysis result. And it is possible to be grafted onto the convergence technique at design and show the esthetic sense.
All territorian vehicle(ATV);Multi purpose vehicle;Structure analysis;Fatigue analysis;Bumper
- J. P. Kong, Y. S. Lee, J. O. Lee, H. S. Lee, J. H. Lee, J. T. Kim, S. S, Kwak, "A Study on the Fatigue Analysys of Heavy Duty Diesel Engine", The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 23, No. 32, pp. 1990-1994, 2007.
- K. W. Kang, I. J. Chang, J. K. Kim, "Vibration Fatigue Analysis for Multi-Point Spot-Welded SPCC Structure Considering Change of Dynamic Response", The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 34, No. 9, pp. 1193-1199, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2010.34.9.1193
- J. K. Kim, D. M. Lim, I. S. Yoon, K. W. Kang, "Fatigue Analysis of Fiber-Reinforced Composites Using Damage Mechanics", The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 112-119, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2006.30.2.112
- M. S. Han, J. U. Cho, "A Study on Durability of Under Bar at Car Through Structural and Fatigue Analysis", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 14 No. 2, pp. 44-50, 2015.
- M. S. Han, J. U. Cho, "Structural and Fatigue Analysis on Shock Absorber Mount of Automobile", Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 125-133, 2012.
- J. W. Jin, K. W. Kang, J. H. Kim, "Quasi-static and Vibration Fatigue Analysis of Vibration-based Energy Harvester", Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 135-142, 2015.
- H. S. Park, J. H. Choi, J. M. Koo, C. S. Seok, "Fatigue Damage Evaluation of Woven Carbon-Fiber-Reinforced Composite Materials by Using Fatigue Damage Model", The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp. 757-762, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2010.34.6.757
- J. G. Park, J. H. Park, Y. C. Park, "A FLOW CHARACTERISTICS FOR Y-CONNECTION IN HIGH-REYNOLDS-NUMBER FLOW SYSTEM", Korean Society for Computational Fluids Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 1-8, 2013.
- M. S. Han, J. U. Cho, "Durability Study through Structural and Fatigue Analyses of Brake Pads with Different Configurations", The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 128-133, 2014. https://doi.org/10.7467/KSAE.2014.22.6.128
- S. O. Bang, K. S. Kim, S. H. Kim, S. G. Song, J. U. Cho, "Study on Compression Test of Aluminum Foam and Honeycomb Sandwich Composites", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 12, No. 9, pp. 3802-3807, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.9.3802
- B. R. K. Blackman, H. Hadavinia, A. J. Kinloch, M. Paraschi, J. G. Williams, "The Calculation of Adhesive Fracture Energies in Mode I: Revisiting the Tapered Double Cantilever Beam (TDCB) Test", Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 70, No. 2, pp. 233-248, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0013-7944(02)00031-0
- K. B. Shin, D. H. Koo, "A Study on the Evaluation of the Failure for Carbody Structures Made of Laminated Fiber-reinforced Composite Materials Using Total Laminate Approach", Korean Society for Composite Materials, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 18-28, 2004.
- H. K. Choi, S. J. Hong., S. H. Kim, J. U. Cho, "Study on Fatigue Analysis of DCB Specimen Bonded", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp. 2865-2871, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.7.2865
- H. K. Jun, J. W. Seo, D. H. Lee, H. J. Kim, "A Study on the Fatigue Crack Evaluation Method of Railway Bogie Frame", The Korean Society For Railway, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 16-24, 2009.
- D. W. Kang, N. S. Choi, J. S. Kim, S. I. Seo, S. H. Jo, "Static and Fatigue Fracture Assessment of Hybrid Composite Joint for the Tilting Car Body", The Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 166-173, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2007.31.2.166
- A Fracture Study due to the Fork Width of Forklift vol.17, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2018.17.2.124