- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Threat Issues of Intelligent Transport System in the V2X Convergence Service Envrionment
V2X 융합서비스 환경에서 지능형차량시스템의 위협 이슈
- Hong, Jin-Keun (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- 홍진근 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2015.08.25
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
In a V2X convergence service environment, the principal service among infotainment services and driver management services must be supported centering on critical information of the driver, maintenance manager, customer, and anonymous user. Many software applications have considered solutions to be satisfied the specific requirements of driving care programs, and plans. This paper describes data flow diagram of a secure clinic system for driving car diagnosis, which is included in clinic configuration, clinic, clinic page, membership, clinic request processing, driver profile data, clinic membership data, and clinic authentication in the V2X convergence service environment. It is reviewed focusing on security threat issue of ITS diagnostic system such as spoofing, tampering, repudiation, disclosure, denial of service, and privilege out of STRIDE model.
- Corporate Partnership Board, Automated and Autonomous Driving Regulation under uncertainty, International Transport Forum, 2015.
- SAE Standard J3016, 2014.
- Bharat Bhushan Konka, "A Case study on Software Testing Methods and Tools - A pre study on software testing requirements of ISO/DIS 26262," MS dissertation, University of Gothenburg. 2011.
- Donal Heffernan, Ciaran MacNamee, Padraig Fogarty, "Runtime verification monitoring for automotive embedded systems using the ISO 26262 functional safety standard as a guide for the definition of the monitored properties," IET software, Vol. 8 Issue. 5, pp. 193-203, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-sen.2013.0236
- Torsten Schutze, "Automotive Security: Cryptography for Car2x communication," Embedded World Conference, 2011.
- ETSI TR 102 893, Intellignet Transport Systems (ITS); security, threat, vulnerability and risk analysis (TVRA), 2010.
- Olaf Henniger, Ludovic Aprille, Andreas Fuchs, Yves roudier, Alastair Ruddle, Benjamin Weyl, "Security requirements for automotive on board networks," IEEE ITST, 2009.
- Karl Koscher, "Security Embedded Systems: Analyses of Modern Automotive systems and enabling Near Real Time Dynamic Analysis," PHD dessertation, University of Washington, 2014.
- National Highway Traffic safety Administration, Vehicle Safety Communications - Applications (VSC-A) Final report : Appendix Vol. 3 Security, DOT HS 811 492D, 2011.
- Elyes Ben Hamida, Hassan Noura Wassin Znaidi, "Security of Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems: Standards, Threats Analysis and Cryptographic Countermeasures," Electronics, pp. 380-423, 2015.
- Zeadally, s., Hunt R., Chen Y. S., Irwin A., Hassan A., "Vehicular ad hoc networks (VANETS): status, results, and challenges," Telecommun. Syst. Vol. 50, pp. 21-241, 2012.
- Liting Huang, "Secur and Privacy Preserving Broadcast Authentication for IVC," MS thesis, Distributed and Embedded Security Group, Mathematics and Computer Science, Universiteit Twente, 2012.
- Hendrik Schweppe, Yves Roudier, "Security issues in vehicular systems : threats, emerging solutions and standards," SAR-SSI2010, 5th Conference on Network Architectures and Information Systems Security, pp. 18-21, 2010.
- Karyn Hodgson, "The internet of security things," Integration & Networking Solutions, Vol. 45, Issue. 9, pp. 54-72, 2015.