- Volume 6 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Induced Currents on the Dielectric Cube by the Fusion of MoM and PMCHW Integral Equation
MoM과 PMCHW 적분방정식 융합에 의한 유전체 육면체의 유도전류 계산
- Lim, Joong-Soo (Division of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- 임중수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2015.08.14
- Accepted : 2015.10.20
- Published : 2015.10.31
In this paper, we analysis the electromagnetic scattering of an arbitrary shape dielectric cube subjected to plane wave incidence in three dimensions. MoM(Method of Moments)in which a surface of a body is divided with small triangular patches and equivalence principle are used to fuse the PMCHW(Poggio, Miller, Chang, Harrington, and Wu) Integral Equations with respect to equivalent currents on a dielectric body. Triangular patch and loop-patch basis functions that is robust in wide frequency ranges are used for MoM formulations. Proposed method is very useful to analysis the induced current of arbitrary dielectric bodies and numerical results for a dielectric cube are presented.
- S. M. Rao, D. R. Wilton, A. W. Glisson, "Electromagnetic Scattering by Surfaces of Arbitrary Shape", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-30, pp. 409-418, 1982.
- Joong-Soo Lim, Gyoo-Soo Chae, "Electromagnetic Scattering from Dielectric Bodies at Very Low Frequency Range Using Loop-Star Basis Functions', International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 9, No. 22, pp. 8233-8243, 2014.
- S. M. Rao, C, C. Cha, R. L. Cravey, "Electromagnetic Scattering from Arbitrary Shaped Conducting Bodies Coate3d with Lossy materials of Arbitrary Thickness", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-39, pp. 627-631, 1991.
- K. S. Yee, "Numerical Solution of Initial Boundary Value Problems Involving Maxwell's Equations in Isotrophic Media", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-14, pp. 302-307, 1966.
- T. Cwik, "Coupling Finite Element and Integral Solutions Using Decoupled Boundary Meshed", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-40, pp. 1496-1504, 1992.
- D. A. Vechinski, S. M. Rao, "A Stable Procedure to Calculate the Transient Scattering by Conducting Surfaces of Arbitrary Shape", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-40, pp. 661-665, 1992.
- E. H. Newman and D. M. Pozer, "Electromagnetic Modeling of Composite Wire and Surface Geometries", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. AP-26, pp. 784-789, 1978.
- R. F. Harrington, Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1982.
- R. F. Harrington, Field Computation by Moment Methods, New York, Macmillian 1968.
- Joongsoo Lim, "The Electromagnetic Scattering from Arbitrarily Shaped Bodies at Very Low Frequency Range Using Triangular Patch Modeling", PhD Dissertation, Auburn University, 1994.
- Savas Uckun, Tapan K. Sarkar, Sadasiva M. Rao, "A Novel Technique for Analysis of Electromagnetic Scattering from Microstrip Antennas of Arbitrary Shape", IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 485-491, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/22.566627
- Jin-Fa Lee, Robert Lee, Robert J. Burkholder, "Loop Star Basis Functions and a Robust Preconditioner for EFIE Scattering Problems", IEEE Transactions on Antenna and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 8, pp. 1853-1863, 2003.
- N. Kurt-Karsilayan, K. A. Michalski, "A Full-wave Wide-band Surface-integral-equation-based Field solver", PIERS Online, Vol. 4, No. 8, 2008.
- Ji-Hwan Hwang, Soon-Koo Kweon, Yisok Oh, "Angular Effect of Virtual Vertices Inserted to Treat on an Infinite Conducting Surface", Journal of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, KIEES, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 16-21, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5515/JKIEES.2013.13.1.16
- Nefi A. Barron Herrera, Javier A. Castaneda Nunez, E. R. Sanchez, "Electromagnetic Field Interaction with a Dielectric Body of Ellipsoidal Shape", CCE2008, pp. 234-237, 2008.