- Volume 16 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
A clinical Comparison of Lobaplatin or Cisplatin with Mitomycine and Vincristine in Treating Patients with Cervical Squamous Carcinoma
- Li, Wei-Ping (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA) ;
- Liu, Hui (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA) ;
- Chen, Li (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA) ;
- Yao, Yuan-Qing (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA) ;
- Zhao, En-Feng (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Hospital of Chinese PLA)
- Published : 2015.06.26
Background: The research was to compare the efficacy and side effects of cisplatin or lobaplatin in combination with mitomycine (MMC) and vincristine in treating patients with cervical squamous carcinoma. Materials and Methods: Cervical squamous carcinoma patients who were pathologically diagnosed with stage Ib-IIb from April 2012 to May 2013 in the general hospital of Chinese People's Libration Amy were enrolled. All patients were confirmed without prior treatment and were randomly divided into two groups, Group A and B. Efficacy and side effects were evaluated after one cycle of chemotherapy. Results: Group A (n=42) were treated with Loubo
Cisplatin lobaplatin side effect arterial perfusion
- Ali I, Wani WA, Saleem K, Haque A (2013). Platinum compounds: a hope for future cancer chemotherapy. Anticancer Agents Med Chem, 2, 296-306.
- Leath CA 3rd, Straughn JM Jr (2013). Chemotherapy for advanced and recurrent cervical carcinoma : results from cooperative group trials. Gynecol Oncol, 129, 251-257. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ygyno.2012.12.035
- Li J, Kang LN, Qiao YL (2011). Review of the cervical cancer disease burden in mainland China. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 12, 1149-53.
- Liu Xiu-feng, Qin Shu-kui (2006). Clinical research progress of lobaplatin. Chinese Clin Oncol, 11, 549-552.
- Markman M (2013). Chemoradiation in the management of cervix cancer: current status and future directions. J Oncol, 84, 246-50. https://doi.org/10.1159/000346804
- McKeage MJ (2001). Lobaplatin: a new antitumour platinum drug[J]. Expert Opin Investig Drugs, 1, 119-128.
- Waissbluth S, Daniel Sh (2013). Cisplatin-induced ototoxicity: transporters playing a role in cisplatin toxicity. Hear Res. 299, 37-45. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.heares.2013.02.002
- Waqqoner SE (2012). Cervical cancer. Lancet, 361, 2217-25.
- Tsang RY, Al-Fayea T, Au HJ (2009). Cisplatin overdose: toxicities and management. Drug Saf, 32, 1109-22. https://doi.org/10.2165/11316640-000000000-00000
- Wen Z, Tong Guan-sheng, Liu L (2008). Monitoring the early effect of chemotherapy on renal function ovarian carcinoma with 99mTc-DTPA dynamic renal imaging. Chinese J Med Imaging, 16, 211-215.
- Yan Y, Xu ZF (2003). Progress of the methods for the prevention and treatment of cisplatin renal toxicity. Progress in Japanese Medicine, 24, 379-381.
- Safety and efficacy of lobaplatin combined with 5-fluorouracil as first-line induction chemotherapy followed by lobaplatin-radiotherapy in locally advanced nasopharyngeal carcinoma: preliminary results of a prospective phase II trial vol.17, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-017-3080-4