Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- J. Hwang, H. Jeong, and R. Jeong, "Analysis on Software Static Testing Results of Railway Signaling System," J. of The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, vol. 62, no. 1, 2013, pp. 30-35. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2013.62.1.030
- B. Kim, "The analysis of the impact of the wireless channel quality on the quality of experience (QoE) through statistical analysis," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 4, 2014, pp. 491-497. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.4.491
- S. Kim, S. Park, and J. Park, "Development of the Winch Control System for Floating Island and Statistics Analysis for Data," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2, 2014, pp. 309-315. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2012.7.2.309
- J. Lee, K. Jeong, G. Park, and K. Sohn, "A Quantitative Reliability Analysis of FPGA-based Controller for applying to Nuclear Instrumentation and Control System," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 10, 2014, pp. 1117-1123. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.10.1117
- J. Kim, C. Li, and K. Lee, "Study on RFID Tag for Stabilizaion System in Metro," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 2, 2014, pp. 249-254. https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2014.9.2.249
- K. Lee, C. Li, S. Oh, H. Jung, and D. Yang, "Development of a Hybrid Track Circuit," World Congress Railway Research 2013, Sydney, Australia, Dec. 2013.
- N. G. Leveson, "Software Safety : Why, What, and How," ACM Comput. Surv., vol. 18, no. 2, 1986, pp. 125-163. https://doi.org/10.1145/7474.7528
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 62278, Railway applications - Commnication, signalling and processing systems, Geneva : 2007.
- International Electrotechnical Commission, IEC 62279, Railway applications-Software for railway control and protection systems, Geneva : 2002.
- G. J. Myers, C. Sandler and T. Badgett, The art of software testing. Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- Motor Industry Software Reliability Association : MISRA-C Coding Standard, MISRA(Motor Industry Software Reliability Association), Nuneaton : 2004.
- On-site inspection and case study on the design of an on-board signaling device for the mixed operation of train control systems vol.7, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1080/22348972.2017.1348006