- Volume 40 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Development of the Monte Carlo Simulation Radiation Dose Assessment Procedure for NORM added Consumer Adhere·Non-Adhere Product based on ICRP 103
ICRP 103 권고기반의 밀착형·비밀착형 가공제품 사용으로 인한 몬테칼로 전산모사 피폭선량 평가체계 개발
- Go, Ho-Jung (Department of Radiation Protection and Radioactive Waste Safety, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety) ;
- Noh, Siwan (Department of Nuclear Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Jae-Ho (Department of Nuclear Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Yeom, Yeon-Soo (Department of Nuclear Engineering, Hanyang University) ;
- Lee, Jai-Ki (Department of Nuclear Engineering, Hanyang University)
- 고호정 (한국원자력안전기술원 방사선.폐기물평가실) ;
- 노시완 (한양대학교 원자력공학과) ;
- 이재호 (한양대학교 원자력공학과) ;
- 염연수 (한양대학교 원자력공학과) ;
- 이재기 (한양대학교 원자력공학과)
- Received : 2015.03.31
- Accepted : 2015.07.01
- Published : 2015.09.30
Radiation exposure to humans can be caused by the gamma rays emitted from natural radioactive elements(such as uranium, thorium and potassium and any of their decay products) of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials(NORM) or Technologically Enhanced Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials(TENORM) added consumer products. In this study, assume that activity of radioactive elements is
Grant : 2014년도 생활주변방사선 실태조사
Supported by : 원자력안전위원회
- UNSCEAR. Sources and effects of ionizing radiation. Vol. I. UNSCEAR 2008. 2008.
- EC. Radiological protection principles concerning the natural radioactivity of building materials. Radiation Protection 112. 1999.
- STUK. Radiation dose assessments for materials with elevated natural radioactivity. STUK-B-STO32. 1995.
- MEXT. Guideline for ensuring safety of raw materials and products containing uranium or thorium. 2009.
- Yoo DH, Lee HC, Shin WG, Choi HJ, Min CH. Characteristic evaluation of exposed dose with NORM added consumer product based on ICRP reference phantom. J Radiat Prot. 2014;39(4): 159-167. https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2014.39.4.159
- Ministry of Environment. Development and application of korean exposure factors. 091-042-037. 2007.
- ICRP. Adult reference computational phantoms. ICRP Publication 110. 2007.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs. Korea housing survey. 11-16110000-000436-01. 2012.
- Korea Land Housing Corporation. Guideline of housing architectural design. 2010-17. 2010.
- U.S. Homeland Security. Compendium of material composition data for radiation transport modeling. revision 1. PNNL-15870. 2011.
- Able Software corporation. 3D-doctor user's manual, 3D imaging, modeling and measurement software. ASC-3DDR-BN#120710. 2012.
- ICRP. The 2007 recommendations of the international commission on radiological protection. ICRP Publication 103. 2008.
- ICRP. Conversion coefficients for radiological protection quantities for external radiation exposures. ICRP Publication 116. 2010.
- IAEA. Application of the concepts of exclusion, exemption and clearance. IAEA RS-G-1.7. 2004.
- Mustonen R. Methods for evaluation of radiation from building materials. Radiat Prot Dosim. 1984; 7(1-4):235-238. https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.rpd.a082999
- ICRP. Nuclear decay data for dosimetric calculations. ICRP Publication 107. 2007.
- EC. Principles and methods for establishing concentrations and quantities (exemption values) below which reporting is not required in the european directive. Radiation protection 65. 1993.
- Construction of new skin models and calculation of skin dose coefficients for electron exposures vol.69, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.69.512