- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
당뇨병환자에게 적용한 중재프로그램 연구논문 분석
Analysis of Reported Study on Intervention Programs for Patients with Diabetes Mellitus
- Song, Gab-Sun (Depat. of nursing Daedong College) ;
- Kim, Ho-Jin (Depat. of nursing Daedong College) ;
- Jun, Jum-Yi (Depat. of nursing Dongeu University)
- 투고 : 2015.07.17
- 심사 : 2015.09.20
- 발행 : 2015.09.28
본 연구는 당뇨병 환자에게 적용한 중재프로그램의 효과를 분석한 국내 연구논문의 내용을 분석한 연구이며, 검색은 Riss4u, 국회도서관, 국립 중앙도서관 등을 이용하였다. 검색어는 "당뇨병 환자", "당뇨병환자와 교육", "당뇨병환자와 운동", "당뇨병환자와 중재", "당뇨병환자와 교육 또는 운동"이었다. 선정기준에 적합한 53편의 논문을 중재프로그램의 적용방법 및 효과변수로 구분하여 분석하였고, 유형은 총 8가지이며 사용된 효과변수는 113가지이다. 가장 많이 사용된 유형은 교육과 상담을 동시 적용한 경우 이며 당 대사, 자가 간호, 자기 효능감이 자주 사용되는 종속변수였다. 중재프로그램의 적용방법은 다양하였으며, 효과변수의 결과는 효과가 없거나 상이한 경우도 있었다. 향후 중재프로그램의 기대효과를 높이기 위해서는 디지털 융합 시대에 적합한 체계적인 내용 구성 및 운동이 적극적으로 포함되어야 할 것이며, 또한 사회 심리적 변수를 포함한 효과변수의 선정 및 효과변수 측정법에 대한 고려가 필요하다.
- International Diabetes Federation, IDF diabetesatlas. 6th ed. Brussels: International Diabetes Federation, 2013.
- Korean Diabetes Association, Diabetes treatment guidelines, Seoul: Medical literature, 2007.
- Y. O. Chio, Correlationships between Family Support, Self-Care Behaviors and Quality of life in Middle Aged Adults with Diabetes Mellitus, Ewha Women University , 2002.
- Y. S. Park, & S. H. Ryu, Factors Influencing Qulaity of Life in Type II Diabetes Mellitus Patients Reistered at Public Health Center, Journal of Korean Community Nursing Vol. 13, No. 4 pp. 679-688, 2002.
- Stratton, I. M., Adler, A. I., Neil,H. A. W., Matthews, D. R., S. E., Cull, C. A., Hadden, D., turner, R. C., & Hadden, R. R, Association of glycemia with macrovascular and microvascular complications of type 2 diabetes: Prospective observational study, BMJ, 321(7258) pp. 405-412, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.321.7258.405
- J. S. Yoo, & S. J. Lee, A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Exercise Programs on Glucose and Lipid Metabolism and Cardiac Function in Patients With Type II Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 35, No. 2, pp. 546-554, 2005. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.3.546
- Y. R. Chin, E .S. So, & H. Y. Lee, A Meta - Analysis of Korean Diabetes Patient Studies, Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, Vol. 25, No.1 pp.5-16, 2011.
- H. E. Kim, E. J. Kim, & G. E .Kim, The Effects of Diabetes Management Programs using Mobile App: A Systematic Review and a Meta-Analysis, Journal of Contents , Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 300-307, 2015.
- Brown, S. A, Meta-analysis of diabetes patient education research: Variation in intervention effects across studies, Research in Nursing and Health, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 409-419, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1002/nur.4770150603
- Conn, V. S., Valentine, J. C., & Cooper, H. M, Interventions to increase physical activity among aging adults: A meta-Analysis, Annals of Behavioral Medicine, Vol.24, No.3, pp. 191-200, 2002.
- Norris, S. L., Nichols, P. J., Caspersen, C. J., Glasgow, R. E., Engelgau, M. M., Jack L.et al, Increasing diabetes self management education in community settings: A systematic review, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, Vol.22, Suppl. 4, pp. 39-66, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0749-3797(02)00424-5
- Kibby, M., Tyc, V. L., & Mulhern, R. K, Effectiveness of psychological intervention for children and adolescents with chronic medical illness A meta analysis. Clinical Psychology Review, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 103-117, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-7358(97)00049-4
- H. S. Kim, Effects of Web-based Diabetes Education in Obes Diabetic Patients, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 35, No. 5, pp. 924-930, 2005. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.5.924
- C. H. Ko, &, M. O. Gu, The Effects of a Diabetes Education Program for Coping with Problem Situation on Self-efficacy, Self care behaviors, Coping and Glycemic Control in Type 2 Diabetes Patients, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 34, No 7 ,pp. 1205-1214, 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.7.1205
- H. S. Park, Y. M. Lee, Y. O. Chio, E. S. Bae, & J. H. Na, M. S. Kim, Effects of Diabetes Education Program on Glucose Metabolism and Lipid Metabolism, Self-efficacy in NIDDM Patients, The Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, Vol. 4, No 2 pp. 165-178, 2001.
- M. S. Song, The Effects of Diabetes Outpatient Intensive Management Program on Glycemic Control for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus , Catholic University, 205.
- J. S. Yoo, S. J. Lee, H. C Lee, E. S, Kang, & S. H. Kim, E. J. Park, The Effects Short Term Comprehensive Life Style Modification Program on Glycemic Metabolism, Lipid Metabolism and Body Composition in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 34, No. 7, pp. 1277-1287, 2004. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2004.34.7.1277
- S. A. Kang, Effects of home program exercise therapy on blood glucose in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients, Dankook University, 2004.
- J. H. Yoo, Effects of an Efficacy- source-based individual Aerobic Exercise Program on the Physiological Status and Quality of Life of Postmenopausal Women with Type-2 Diabetes, Kyung Hee University, 2005.
- A. R. Hwang J. S. Yoo, & C. J. Kim, The Effects of Planned Exercise Programs on Metabolism, Cardiopulmonary Function and Exercise Compliance in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 31, No 1, pp. 20-30, 2001. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2001.31.1.20
- H. Y. Kang, Development and Effects of a Motivational Interviewing Self-management Program for the Elderly Patients with Diabetes Mellitus, Gyeongsang University, 2013.
- M. S. Wang, Effects of a self-help program including aerobic exercise in type 2 diabetic patients, Hanyang University, 2005.
- Norris, S. L., Zhang, ,X., Avenell, A., Gregg, E., Bowman, B., Serdula, M., et al, Long-term effectiveness of lifestyle and behavioral weight loss intervention in adults with type 2 diabetes: A Meta-analysis, American Journal of Medicine, Vol.1, No.17, pp. 762-774, 2004.
- Funnell, M. M., Brown, T, L., Childs, B. P., Haas, L. B., Hosey, G. M., Jensen, B. et al, National standards for diabetes self-management education, Diabetes Care, Vol.30, No. 6, pp. 413-427, 2004.
- Norris, S. L., Engelgau, M., & Narayan, K. M. V, Effectiveness of self-management trainig in type 2 diabetes, Diabetes Care, Vol.24, No.3, pp.561-587, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2337/diacare.24.3.561
- Stratton, I. M., Adler, A. I., Neil, H. A.W., Matthews, D. R., Manley, S. E., Cull, C., et al, The effectiveness of web-based vs non-web-based interventions: A meta-analysis of behavioral change outcomes, Journal of Medical Internet Research, Vol.6, No.6, e40, 2004. https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.6.4.e40
- Isoma, B., Almgren, P., Tuomi, T., Forsen, B., Lahti, K., Nissen, M., et al. Cardiovascular morbidity and mortality associated with the metabolic syndrome, Diabetes Care, Vol.29, No.3, pp. 155-165, 2001.
- K. S. Paek, The Effects of a Diabetic Education Program on Self-care Behavior and Glucose Metabolism in Type 2 Diabetic Patients, Journal of Korean Community Nursing Vol. 12, No. 2 , pp. 390-395, 2001.
- J. S. Yoo, E. J . Kim, & S. J. Lee, The Effects of a Comprehensive Life Style Modification Program on Glycemic Control and Stress Response in Type 2 Diabetes, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 36, No. 5, pp. 751-760, 2006. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2006.36.5.751
- Bandura, A, Self -efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological Review, Vol. 84, No. 2, pp. 191-215, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-295X.84.2.191
- Brown, S., & Hedges, L. V. Predicting metabolic control in diabetes; A pilot study using meta-analysis to estimate a linear model, Nursing Research, Vol. 43, No. 6, pp. 362-368, 1994.
- H. J. Lee, K. Y, Park, H.S. Park, & I. J. Kim,The Effects of Programs Solving Nursing Counseling and Intensified Walking Exercise on Diabetes Self-care, Coping Strategies, and Glycemic Control among Clients with DM Type II, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 35, No. 7, pp. 1314-1324, 2005. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.7.1314
- C. G. Kim, & C. H. Chung, Effects of Telephone Consulting Program on Self-efficacy and Self-care in NIDDM Patients, Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 306-314. 2002.
- E. Y. Kim,& A. Y. So, The Effects of a Community-Based Self-Help Management Program for Patient with Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of Korean Community Nursing Vol. 20, No. 3 , pp. 307-315, 2009.
- M. O. Gu, Structural model for self care behavior and metabolic control in diabetic patient, Seoul National University, 1992.
- E. S. Baek, & H. J. Park, Effets of a Case Management Program on Self-efficacy, Depression and Anxiety in Pregnant Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, Korean J Women Health Nurs, Vol. 19, No. 2, pp.88-98. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2013.19.2.88
- H. S. Kim, & S. Kim, Effects of an Integrated Self-Management Program on Self-Management, Glycemic Control, and Maternal Identity in Women with Gestational Diabetes Mellitus, Journal of Korean Academic Nursing Vol. 43, No. 1, pp. 69-80,2013 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2013.43.1.69
- Hosoya T, Matsushima M, NuKariya K, Utsunomiya K.. The relationship between the severity of depressive symptoms and diabetes-related emotional distress in patients with type 2 diabetes, Inern Med, Vol. 50, pp. 263-269, 2012.
- Effect of Diabetic Dietary Education Program on Diabetes Knowledge and Dietary Behaviors of Elderly Diabetic Patients vol.33, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.9724/kfcs.2017.33.5.601