- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Suggestions for Activation of Sport Convergence Enterprises
스포츠 융합기업 활성화를 위한 제언
- Lee, Sang-Ho (Dept. of Sports and Leisure Studies, Kangnam University)
- 이상호 (강남대학교 사회체육학과)
- Received : 2015.07.18
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
This study was intended for suggestions enabling sports enterprises to lead the sports industry convergence. The method of study was literature reviews and discussed on improvements of the current law through examining the relevant law and regulations in the future. In the result, the current sports industry is faced with many matters. Despite the convergence availability of sports industry, professional sports industry human resources shortages, the absence of dedicated organizational mechanisms, R&D investment shortage and insufficient legal aspects can be presented. Fostering human resources with expertise and the installation of organization that can support sports industrial convergence are required to solve these problems. In conclusion, since sports industry has a value added area higher than other industries and bring economic ripple effect as a result of convergence activities, a climate for promoting sports convergence enterprises should be created.
- S. H. Cheong, Creative Economy, the Trend and Direction of Improvement on Fostering Convergence Industries. The 1st Sports Industry Conference Presentation Material, pp.1-16, 2014.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, The Foundation Furtherance of Creative Economy Ecosystem and Fostering Globally Specialized Corporations, MOTIE Operational Report, 2013.
- S. L. Na ․E. S. Choi, Korea Creative Revolution: Establishing Strategies. Seoul: MK Publishing Co, 2013.
- Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, A Environmental Analysis of Industry Convergence on Key Industries and Activation Strategies, Policy Data 2010-130, 2010.
- D. H. Kim, Convergence Business. Seoul: Bizpress, 2014.
- P. Coy, The Creative Economy. Businessweek Archive, Aug 27, 2000.
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology, Industry Convergence Road Map Planning Report: u-health, 2012.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, Knowlege Economy for Advancing 2 Trillion Dollars, 2013.
- K. S. Kwon․T. Y. Oh․D. W. Kim․J. W. Oh, Exploratory Analysis of Sport Industrial Convergence Trend, Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.306-317, 2014.
- The Korea Economic Daily, Sports Convergence Service Now Expanding...Customized Education Programs Are Received Attention. Sports Industries Section, Mar 24, 2015.
- Korea Institute of Sport Science, The Actual Situation and Economic Effectiveness Analysis on Sport Industries, 2010.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 2012 Sports White Papers, 2013.
- Joint Interagency in Korean Governments, 2013 Industrial Convergence Development Planning, 2013.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, 2011 Sports White Papers, 2012.
- M. W. Han, The Development Conception of Sports Science through Convergence and Consilience in the Future, 2010 Korea Sports Scientists Integration Conference Presentation Material, pp.21-42, 2010.
- C. H. Hyun, The Direction of IT-based Convergence Policy, Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 25, No. 2, pp.1-12, 2008.
- S. W. Park, How Convergence: The Possibility of Theory and Barriers on Convergence Action, In S. W. Hong (Ed.), What Is Convergence?, Seoul: Science Books.
- C. H. Hyun, A Direction of Fostering Mid-size Enterprises under Convergence Environment, Information & Communications Magazine, Vol. 24, No. 11, pp.48-52, 2008.
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy, 100 Cases of Industrial Convergence, 2011.
- W. K. Kim, Empirical Analysis on the Economic Effects of ICT Industry Convergence, Productivity Review, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.217-239, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15843/kpapr.28.1.201403.217
- M. C. Han․K. R. Park, The Present and Future of New Industry Convergence about This Issue, Communications of the Korea Information Science Society, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp.4, 2013.
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy, 2010 Knowledge Economy White Papers. 2011.
- S. Y. Ji․M. A. Chung, IT-based Sports Simulation System for Competition Improvement of Elite Athletics, Communications of the Korea Information Science Society, Vol. 26, No. 12, pp.18-22, 2008.
- J. H. Hwang, Convergence Technology of Sports Science, Sports Science, Vol. 125, pp. 10-16, 2013.
- TV Logic, Sports Science-based Multimedia Tracking/Analysis and Contents Interlocking Technology Development, The 1st Sports Industry Conference Presentation Material, pp.49-68, 2014.
- DOI: http://www.zepp.com
- Ministry of Knowledge and Economy, Indutsrial Technology Vision 2020, 2011.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Sports Industry Mid-long Term Development Planning Establishment, 2013.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Sports Industry Technology R&D Road Map 2020, 2011.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Sports Industry Mid-long Term Development Planning, 2013.
- Y. R. Kim․K. M. Choi, The Conditions of Convergence Human Resources: the Growing Engine of Future Enterprises, Incheon: Tipping Point, 2012.
- J. S. Bang․J. H. Lee, The Study of the Perceptions Difference between Educators and Sports Manager on Curriculum for Experts in the Sports Industry, Korean Journal of Sport Science, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp.32-39, 2007. https://doi.org/10.24985/kjss.2007.18.2.32
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, The year of 2014, the Starting Point of Fostering Sports Industry, Press Release, 2014.
- Institute of Convergence Science, Convergence R&D Strategic Establishment and Planning on Sports and Science Technology, Yonsei University ICONS Forum, 2013.
- Kukkiwon Research Institute of Taekwondo, Mid and Long-term Development Planning Establishment, 2014.
- DOI: http://www.kspo.or.kr
- S. L. Na ․E. S. Choi, Korea Creative Revolution: Implementing Strategies. Seoul: MK Publishing Co, 2013.