- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Through a comparative analysis of the digital characters SNG and PC Game Proposed future direction
SNG와 PC Game의 디지털캐릭터 비교 분석을 통한 미래방향 제시
- Lee, Dong-Lyeor (Dept. of Game Design, Kongju National University)
- 이동열 (공주대학교 게임디자인학과)
- Received : 2015.07.01
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
Since the advent of digital games, game of the core platform has been changed from the arcade to the mobile device. I consider that I try to seek the direction of the use of game which works for PC and mobile in comparison to analyze the changes in the game graphics. Effects of three types of game platforms on the game graphics, change depends on the game of the genre and game graphics. By reduction of the screen size, a new interface was appeared. However, as directly applying the PC version of the interface, it has brought about a user's inconvenience. I have found that mobile hardware development have not been affecting the game graphics. The common point of PC and mobile, they both have the limit of the platform which they own. There is a need to take into account the differences of graphically elements to use the player language interface.
character;Game Platform;Game Interface;Digital Design;Convergence Design
Supported by : 공주대학교
- Gwon. O-Tae "Trends and prospects of multi-platform games", Korea Creative Content Agency, KOCCA Focus, 2011-17(No.45), pp.2, 2011
- Kim, Eun-Kyung, A Study on Possible Ways to Make Future Mobile Game Graphic Designs to Meet Game Users' Propensity. Majored in Education of Art Department of Education The Graduate School of Education, Hong-Ik University, p.76 ,2009.
- Shin, Hyun-Suk, A Studyon The Background Graphic Design of MMORPG. Major in llustration.Character Design.Graduate School of Design Sookmyung Women's University, p. 32, 2007.
- Park, Charn - Il "Great game great planners", O'Reilly, p31, 2014.07
- Yun,Hyeong_Seop "The history of Korea Game", Book Korea, p9,p15, 2012.12
- Choe,Se_Ung "Designer 's PRO Mobile Game Concept Art Design"Gilbeot published,p51,2015.02