- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Convergence Medical Efficacy of Native Chicken
재래닭의 의학적 효능 융복합연구
- Lee, Kang-Hyun (Dept. of Broadcasting and Visual Art, Joongbu University) ;
- Park, Sang-Woo (Dept. of Photographic Image, Joongbu University) ;
- Ji, Joong-Gu (Dept. of Oriental Health care, Joongbu University)
- Received : 2015.07.30
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
This study analyzes the chicken-related prescription shown in the literature summarized by standing tradition deliberate aims to investigate the clinical efficacy of native chickens. Therefore, The old traditional medicine books of native chickens translate and organize the relevant prescriptions. The manuscript old documents is prescribed by the old central documents sourced directly from generation to generation descendants technical publishing contemporary situation sake of the development of this unique formulation not only contemporary who established himself through numerous trials and errors. Browse almost circular in traditional medicine prescription, which is scattered throughout the country is difficult, and because of the loss can not be confirmed even its existence. This study is to establish the analysis and separated by organized to establish a database on the basis of prescription and mixed herbs in a variety of functional foods developed through usability evaluation methods of treatment. Therefore, the management systems of native chickens related to lack of knowledge and information to foster the continued expansion and specialized training and knowledge of the future growth engine industry through the added value of cultural projects of national knowledge resources. Finally, convergence research and evaluate the usefulness of native chickens through interdisciplinary research systems, and practical measures of functional foods and alternative medicine are presented as well.
traditional medical literature;native chickens;medical;pharmacological;convergence research
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- DOI: http://blog.naver.com/pj2ansan/110157957550
- DOI: http://root.kr/110157957550
- DOI: http://www.nias.go.kr/upload/board/M090814150004931/004_005_09_fowl002.htm
- DOI: www.kblri.re.kr/content/.../down.php?a...4...
- DOI: http://blog.naver.com/totolee72/60011261925
- DOI: http://blog.naver.com/jjang885/100136608346
- S. J. Lee, National Livestock Research Institute, Native chickens Administration Guide, pp.8-96, poultryegg. 2006.
- H. H. Lee, Encyclopedia of Chicken, pp.61-73, Hyunchuk. 2010.
- DOI: http://www.chungnam.net/orga/content.do?mnu_cd=LSRMENU00037
- DOI: http://www.chungnam.net/orga/content.do?mnu_cd=LSRMENU00040
- J. Heo, DongEuiBogam, pp.1858-1860, Bubinbooks. 2007.
- G. Y. Choi, "Legend of 'Hoengseong yakdal' listed in international organizations. Gangwon: Gangwon Press", 2012.