- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Methodology of Media Contents Automatically Collect and Transform based IP
IP 기반 미디어 콘텐츠 자동 수집 및 변환 기법 연구
- Kim, Sang-Soo (Dept. of IT Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Koo-Rack (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (Dept. of IT Management, Woosong University)
- Received : 2015.07.26
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The IPTV service has to be converted into an unified media format that fits for a variety of terminal equipments in terms of the bulk high-capacity media contents, and is spending a lot of time in the conversion time of contents including the process of collecting the media contents and extracting the information for conversion. In order to solve the problem, this paper designed the database in accordance with the automatic collection of time, and proposed a system that could increase the productivity of the contents through the automation process of the entire process using the media server and the transcoder. The media server collected contents and extracted information automatically with respect to the contents servers placed in specific locations and the media files of the storage whereas the transcoder conducted the automatic upload of the converted results to a specific server through the process of automatic conversion. As a result, the various convergence through compared to existing conversion method could minimized unnecessary waste of time.
- Y. J. Shin, Y. W. Lee, B. N. Lee, S. P. Hong, "Toward Design of Contents Delivery System in Mobile IPTV Environment", Proc. of Korean Society for Internet Information, 2010.
- S. W. Kim, "Cloud-based Media Services Platform Design", Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 55-61, 2013.
- R. H. Choi, "Motivation and Intention of Using IPTV According to the Life Styles of Consumers in their 20s and 30s", Graduated School of Hanyang University, 2009.
- Y. H. Cho, M. J. Back, "Cloud-based Business Models and Technologies using N-Screen, that Today and Tomorrow ", Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 13-18, 2013.
- Y. I. Yoon, S. K. Bae, G. H. Kim, "The Construction IPTV and Analysis Technology : Korea Communications Agency Press", 2011.
- B. M. H, "Design of Metadata Management System for Retrieval of Video Data," Proceeding of ISRS2007, pp. 314-316, 2007.
- H. Kosch, L. Boszormenyi, M. Doller, M. Libsie, P. Schojer, and A. Kofler, "The Life Cycle of Multimedia Metadata," IEEE Multimedia, pp. 80-86, 2005.
- R. Andreev, I. Genchev, and M. O'Droma, "Content Metadata Application and Packaging Service(CMAPS)-Innovative Framework for Producing SCORM-Compliant E-learning Content", Proc. of ICALT 2005, pp. 274-278, 2005
- G. Vpyatzis, N. Nikolaidis, and I. Pitas, "Digital Watermarking: an Overview", Proceeding of EUSIPCO98, pp. 8-11, 1998.
- ISO/IEC 13818-2, "Information Technology Generic coding of moving pictures and associated audio information: Video (Second edition)", 2000.
- ISO/IEC 14496-10, "Version 3 of H.264/AVC", 2004.
- D. H. Kim, J. C. Jeong, "An MPEG2-to-H.264 Transcoding Method", Journal of Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol. 30, No. 7C, pp. 706-715, 2005.
- D. M. Seo, N. S. Heo, J. W. Kim, I. B. Jung, "Transcoding Load Estimation Method for Load Balance on Distributed Transcoding Environments ", Journal of Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers", Vol. 35, No. 9/10, pp. 466-475, 2008.
- G. H. Kim, G. S. Lee, "H.264 to MPEG2 Transcoder using Adaptive Full Search ", Proc. of Korea Multimedia Society, pp. 267-270, 2009.
- G. R. Kwon, S. J. Ko, "An Efficient Transcoding System Using Various Video Codecs", Proc. of Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers, 2008.