- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Effects of Creativity Instruction Activities on Academic Motivation and Career Maturity of University Students : Based on NFTM-TRIZ Creativity Education Model
창의수업활동이 대학생의 학업동기 및 진로성숙도에 미치는 영향: NFTM-TRIZ 창의 교육 모형을 기반으로
- Kim, Hun-Hee (Dept. of Nursing, Jinju Health College) ;
- Choi, Yun-Hee (Dept. of Interdisciplinary Liberal Arts, Hannam University)
- Received : 2015.07.24
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The purpose of this study is to analyze the effects of creativity instruction activities on academic motivation and career maturity of university students and the relationship between these factors. The subjects of this study were university students who took creativity liberal arts based on NFTM-TRIZ creativity education model for a term. The research scales were the self-efficacy scale and failure tolerance scale of academic motivation tests and the Career Maturity Inventory Attitude Scale. The results of this study were as follows : First, creativity instruction activities had a positive influence on academic motivation and career maturity. Especially the effects on self control efficacy, task preference level, career decisiveness and compromise showed significantly(p<.01). Secondly, academic motivation showed positive relationship with career maturity(p<.05).
University students;Creativity education;NFTM-TRIZ;Academic motivation;Career maturity;Convergence education
- Yun-Hee Choi, Hun-Hee Kim, "Improvement in Creativity Problem Solving based on OTSM-TRIZ for Preschool Students. Journal of Korea Contents Society", Vol. 11, No. 3. pp. 496-504, 2011.
- Gyoung-Eun Lee, "Connection between university students' creative personality and immersion, The Journal of creativity education, Korean Society for creativity education", Vol.10, No. 2. pp. 45-59, 2010.
- Kyung-Hwa Lee, Eun-kyung Kim , Kyoung-Hoon Lew, "The Relationships of Creativity, Problem Solving Ability and Motivation in College Students, The Journal of creativity education, Korean Society for creativity education", Vol. 13, No. 1. pp. 125-139, 2013
- M. M. Zinovkina, Yun-Hee Choi, Hun-Hee Kim., "Theory and practice of NFTM-TRIZ, GS intervision", 2013.
- Hyoung-Ho Park, "Effects of the Creative Imagination Development(CID) Program based on TRIZ on improving Creativity of Elementary School Student, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Kyung University of Education, 2004.
- Chang-Hee Lee, "The Effects Of The Invention Program Using TRIZ on Elementary Schooler's Creativity, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Kyung University of Education, 2005.
- Seok-Chan Kim, "Effect of TRIZ-based Invention Education on the Elementary School Students' Creativity Progress, Master D. dissertation," The Graduate School of Inha University, 2006.
- Seung-Kwon Nam, Won-Sik Choi, "Effects of TRIZ's 40 Inventive Principles Application on the Improvement of Learners' Creativity, Journal of Korea Institute of Industrial Educations", Vol. 31, No.2, pp. 203-232, 2006.
- Hye-onuk Nam, Jong-Beom Lee, Geon-Woo Baek, "Development and Effectiveness Verification of the Creative Problem Solving Education Program Applied with NFTM-TRIZ for Elementary School Students, Journal of Korean Practical Arts Education", Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 171-190, 2007. https://doi.org/10.17055/jpaer.2007.13.4.171
- Ji-Yeon Son, "he Effects of TRIZ on Gifted Children's Creative Thinking Ability, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Education Changwon National University, 2008.
- Seon-Hui Lee, "A Study on Effects of the Essay-Writing Class based on TRIZ on the Development o fCreative Thinking, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Education, Kongju National University, 2010.
- Kyoung-Sun Jung, "The Effect of Programming education Using TRIZ on Creative Ability, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Korea National University of Education, 2012.
- Hye-jin Lim, "Development and Effectiveness Analysis of TRIZ Program for the Creativity of Elementary Students, Journal of Gifted/Talented Education", Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 467-482, 2012. https://doi.org/10.9722/JGTE.2012.22.2.467
- Hun-Hee Kim, "Instructional Design Model Development for Continuous Creativity- Personality Education based on NFTM-TRIZ, Journal of Korea Contents Society", Vol. 13, No. 8, pp. 474-481, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2013.13.08.474
- Yun-Hee Choi, "The effects of saturday program at the church creative education classes based on NFTM-TRIZ, Korea society for christian education & information technology", Vol. 42, pp. 133-159, 2014.
- Kyung-Hee Lee, Ji-Yeon Kim, "A Study on the Relationships between Academic Self-efficacy, Learning Motivation, Course Satisfaction, and Academic Achievement of College Students, Andragogy Today: Interdisciplinary Journal of Adult & Continuing Education", Vol. 17, No. 4, pp. 33-57, 2014.
- D. E. Super, "The psychology of careers. New York: Harper & Row", 1957.
- J. O. Crites, "The career maturity inventory. Monterey CA: College Testing Board/ McGraw-Hill", 1978.
- Jong-Gu Gang, "The Influence of Self-Concept, Career Maturity and School Achievement on the Career aspiration level, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Seoul National University, 1986.
- Beom-Deok Pak, "A study on the occupational awareness of middle school students, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Hongik University, 1989.
- Jong-Hong Lee, "The Influence of Career Maturity and Self-Concept on the School Achievement, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Soon Chun Hyang University, 1993.
- Jong-Hak Lee, "The Influence of Career Maturity and Self-Concept on the School Achievement on the Elementary School Students', Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Soon Chun Hyang University, 1994.
- Young-Sook Lee, "The Influence of Self-Concept and School Achievement on the Career Maturity, Master D. dissertation", The Graduate School of Sookmyung Womens University, 1997.
- Eon Im, Yung-Kyung Jeong, Kyung-Ah San, "Report of development of career maturity test, Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Training", 2001.
- Mae-Hyang Hwang, Eun-Mi Lim, "A study on the relationship between academic motivation and career maturity of Korean adolescents, Journal of Educational Psychology", Vol. 18, No. 3. pp. 177-191, 2004.
- D. W. Allen, "Career maturity and college persistence: A longitudinal study of first-year students. Unpublished doctoral dissertation". The Pennsylvania State University, 2008.
- A-Young Kim, Jeong-Eun Cha, "Measuring of Self-Efficacy, Winter Conference Papers of Institute of Industrial and Organizational Psychology", pp. 51-64, 1996.
- M. M. Clifford, "Failure tolence and risk taking in ten-to twelve-year-old students. British of Educational Psychology". 58. pp. 15-27, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8279.1988.tb00875.x
- A-Young Kim, "A study on the academic failure-tolerance and its correlates, Journal of Educational Psychology", Vol. 11, No. 2. pp. 1-19, 1997.
- "Handbook of Psychological Scale II, Hakjisa", 2012.
- Hyeong-Seon Ryu, Byeong-Im Lee, "The Effect of Creativity Personality and Hope Influencing on Career-Maturity of College Students, The Journal of creativity education", Vol. 3, No. 1. pp. 69-85, 2013.
- Seung-Won Sin, "Predictors of Career Maturity in College Students, Interdisciplinary Journal of Adult & Continuing Education", Vol.16, No.1 pp.21-44, 2013.
- Jeong-Kyu Lee, "The relationship among creativity, work preference, and academic self-efficacy for the students in the university, Journal of Educational Psychology", Vol. 19, No. 2, pp. 413-432, 2005.