- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
The Development of Energy-Saving Converter for Doppler Sensor LED Lights
도플러센서 LED 조명등을 위한 절전형 컨버터 개발
- Park, Yang-Jae (Dept. of Computer Engineering Gachon University)
- 박양재 (가천대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2015.07.17
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
Recently, techniques for detecting the movement of the object of energy saving, impact prevention, such as automatic door opening and closing has been applied to various fields. Doppler sensor does not receive a large impact on the environment, such as conventional infrared ray sensor, a problem with an ultrasonic sensor as a sensor which can compensate the temperature, noise, dust and so on. In this paper, when the object to be detected, the LED lamp is turned on 24 hours a Doppler sensor ON, if not switch to the OFF state, the illumination of the LED lamp has been developed for controlling the two-stage converter. Doppler sensor developed by applying the converter module and the power-saving control section leader and demonstrated the power savings.
- Su-Bin Han, Recent trends in the standard LED driver(convertor), The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, Vol.23, No.6, pp39-45, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE.2009.23.4.039
- Jang-weon Lee, Jae-Weon Im, Kyung-Han Lee, A study on Market of LED Products, The Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers, pp59-62, 2010.
- Sun-Hwa Jeong, Hee-Yong Hwang, Design of X-Band SOM for Doppler Rader, The Journal of Korean Institute of Electromagnetic Engineering and Science, Vol. 24, No.12, 2013.
- Hyeon-Jin Lee, Hyun-Chul Kim, Design of K-band Array Antenna for Satellite Communications, Trans. KIEE. Vol.60P, No.4, pp167-168, 2011.
- Tae-Jin Kim, Young-Chul Rhee, Sun-Hyo Kim, Implementation of s Microwave Doppler Sensor, Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Science, Vol.4, No.2, pp75-81, 2009.
- Jin-Uk Kwon, Een-Kyu Min, Duck-Yong Youn, and Soon-Chan Hong, Characteristic Analysis of Noise Filter, Journal of Electrical Engineering & Technology, Vol 1, N0.1, pp.794-796,1993.
- Dong-Yeup Lee, Zhou Jianpei, Young-Gyu An, In-Cheol Hwang, Gyu-Tak Kim, Optimum Design of Thrust Ripple Minization and Power Enhancement for PMLSM, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Domestic Conference, pp32-34, 2005.
- Jin-Bong Choi, Kwan-Woo Kim, Young-Gook Jung, Young-Cheol Lim, A Study on the Modularization of LED Driver for Illumination Using a Flay-Back Convertor, The Korean Institute of Power Electronics, Vol.14, No.6, pp504-513, 2009.
- Sang-Hyeok lee, Jung-Goo Hwang, Sung-Jun Park, The Study on the One-stage PFC-Flayback Convertor Using the Soft Switching Technique, The Trans. of the Korean Institute of Power Electronics, Vol. 18, No.3, pp263-268, 2013. https://doi.org/10.6113/TKPE.2013.18.3.263
- Jong-Gyeum Kim, Young-Jeen Park, Eun-Woong Lee, Characteristics Analysis of Capacitor and Reator for Harmonic Filter, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 58P, No.1, pp1-8, 2009.
- Woo-Jin Jang, Introduction to LED Lighting Technology, Publisher Aha Jin, 20090.
- Jin-Woo Lee, The Latest Lighting Environment Principles, Publisher Mumwundang, 2009.
- Naver Knowledge, Sensor Engineering, http://terms.naver.com/entry.nhn?docId=2083707&cid=44414&categoryId=44414#TABLE_OF_CONTENT1, 2015.5.8.
- Sensornix, The Principles of the Human Body Detecting Sensor, http://www.sensornix.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=sensorbook&wr_id=2, 2015.5.7.
- BISS0001 Datasheet, http://www.datasheet4u.com/share_search.php?sWord=BISS0001, 2015.5.7.