- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Implement of Mobile Learning Contents using u-smart tourist information2.0
u-스마트 관광정보2.0를 이용한 모바일 학습 콘텐츠 구현
- Sun, Su-Kyun (Dept. of Tourism, Tongwon University) ;
- Lee, Seung-Woo (Dept. of Hotel & Restaurant Management, Tongwon University)
- Received : 2015.05.28
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
Mobile learning content implementing is IT tourism convergence study that IT convergence IT and tourism. Learning to increase the effectiveness of mobile learning content for each learning module, It proposed u-smart tourist information 2.0 systems. Mobile learning content, implementation is u-smart tourist information 2.0 can use the system. Convergence/integration of design patterns and XML is so interesting to students. This is the maximum benefit which is taught classes for each learning module divided into learning the Design Pattern NCS. As a result, the learner. In particular, attendance has come out better the effect of learning and improved. Another advantage is tourism, information content information quality mobile learning content for and construct a tourist information content that you can do in real time. Also, mobile learning content, implementation in the next NCS expected to use a lot of help in learning. This study is the result of increased learning the analysis of the lessons learned. Implement mobile learning content gives fun and interesting to the learner to ten design process using the u-Smart Tourist Information class 2.0.
u-smart Tourism Information System 2.0;IT Tourism convergence;NCS;mobile learning content;tourist class 2.0 meta model
- Su-Kyun Sun, Propose of Efficient u-smart tourist information system in Ubiquitous Environment, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management.,Vol. 3, No. 11, 2013.
- Su-Kyun Sun, Implement of Contents information quality using u-smart tourist information, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management.,Vol. 5, No. 11, 2013.
- Modelmaker version 5.0, http://www.modelmaker.demon.nl/, 2000.
- Rudolf L. Leller, Richard Schauer, "Design Components: Towards Software Composition at the Design Level", ICSE'98, pp.282-291.
- Mark Grand, "patterns in Java," WILEY, 1998
- HTTP://WWW.OMG.ORG http://sourceforge.net/projects/staruml/ http://www.omg.org/spec/UML/2.4.1/
- Georg Gottlob, Micheal Schrefl, and Brigitti Rock, Extending Object-Oriented Systems with Roles",ACM Transactions on Information Systems 14, 3, 1996, pp.268-296 https://doi.org/10.1145/230538.230540
- OMG "Diagram Definition, Version 1.0". Retrieved 2013-02-21. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:XML-based_standards
- Marquardt, Action Learning, 2000.
- XMI Gets the Capability to convey information, http://www.3.ibm.com/software/ad/standards/xmiwhite0399.pdf, 1999
- V.B.Misic, S.Moser, "Measuring Class Coupling and cohesion : A Formal metamodel Approach", ASPEC'97M pp.31-40, Dec.,1997.
- Choi han yong․Lee don yang․Kim gwi jung, XMI using Design Patterns For modeling Research of the Korea Contents Association 2005 Fall Conference Proceedings of the Vol,3 No,2, 2005
- John Vlissides, Pattern Hatching: Design Patterns Applied, Addison-Wesley, 1998
- Su-Kyun Sun, Using Action Learning to self-directed learning-oriented basic capacity building course teaching and learning, Tongwon University, 2010.
- Eric Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides, "Design Patterns : Element of Reusable Object-Oriented Software", Addison-Wesley, 1995
- Su-Kyun Sun, A Study on Index Sequence Relation Information for Efficient Design Pattern Abstraction and Classification, Kyunghee University Doctor of Engineering Degree, 2002.8.