- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Contribution Evaluation of Developer in Convergence Social App Manufacturing Platform
융복합 소셜 앱 제작 플랫폼에서 참여자의 기여도 평가 방법에 관한 연구
- Gu, Seokmo (Technology Management Cooperative Program, Dongguk University) ;
- Park, SeongIk (PINEONE Communications) ;
- Park, KyungDong (Davinci Software Lab) ;
- Ahn, ByongSun (Entzeners Corp) ;
- Kim, Yei-chang (Dept. of Business Administration, Dongguk University)
- 구석모 (동국대학교 테크노경영협동과정) ;
- 박성익 ((주)파인원커뮤니케이션즈) ;
- 박경동 ((주)다빈치소프트웨어연구소) ;
- 안병선 (엔트제너스주식회사) ;
- 김의창 (동국대학교 경영학부)
- Received : 2015.07.28
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The convergence social app manufacturing platform for both demander and developer in worldwide provides a collective collaborative development approach. This platform can bring enhanced productivity with exchange of views among participants. If the assessment is not fair that many participants will leave the collective collaborative project. The previous studies verified the reliability of the evaluation based on statistical techniques. Because the previous studies did not consider the task performance of participants, do not reflect the feature of project tasks. So, the contribution scores of the participants can be distorted. In this study, we suggest the method for evaluating the development contributions value. This is considered the task performance of participants and involved the method of equitable and consistency peer assessment.
Peer Review;Contribution;Chi-square test;Convergence Social App Manufacturing Platform;Crowdsourcing
Supported by : 정보통신기술연구진흥센터
- H. J. Hee, Y. H. Lim, "A Measuring Model of Risk Impact on The App Development Project in The Social App Manufacturing Environment," KIPS Transactions on Computer and Communication Systems, Vol.3, No.9 pp. 335-340, 2014.
- E. Y. Kim, "A Study on the App Production Belt Model and the Revenue-Sharing Scheme for building Social Network based App Factory," Ph.d. Thesis, Soongsil University, 2012.
- M. J. Kim, "Design-Based Research on the Development of Web-Based Formative Peer Assesment System," The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 85-114, 2008.
- K. J. Topping, E. F. Smith, I. Swanson and A. Elliot, "Formative Peer Assessment of Academic Writing Between Postgraduate Students," Journal of Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education, pp. 149-169, 2008.
- M. Kim, "The Effects of the Assessor and Assessee's Roles on Preservice Teachers' Metacognitive Awareness, Performance, and Attitude in a Technology-Related Design Task," Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Florida State University, 2005.
- P. Orsmond, S. Merry, K. Reiling, "The use of student derived marking criteria in peer and self-assessment," Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 25(1), pp. 23-38, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1080/02602930050025006
- P. Orsmond, S. Merry, K. Reiling, "The use of exemplars and formative feedback when using student derived marking criteria in peer and self-assessment," Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, 27(4), pp. 309-323, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/0260293022000001337
- H. Panchal, M. Fathianathan, "Product Realization in The Age of Mass Collaboration," Proc. ASME 2008 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, pp. 3-6, 2008.
- N. Herbet, "Peer assessment : Is it fair?," Proceedings of The Australian Conference on Science and Mathematics Education (formerly UniServe Science Conference). pp. 62-68, 2012.
- R. Raban, A. Litchfield, "Supporting peer assessment of individual contributions in groupwork," Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 23(1), pp. 34-47, 2007.
- D. Parsons, "Justice in the Classroom : Peer Assessment of Contributions in Group Projects," Proc. 17th, NACCQ, pp. 145-151, 2004.
- J. Kennedy, "Peer-assessment in Group Projects : Is It Worth It?," Australian Computer Society, Inc, Vol. 42, 2005.
- Z. Marjo, "Effective peer assessment processes: Research findings and future directions," Learning and Instruction, Volume 20(4), pp. 270-279, 2009.
- C. Nicole, P. Davies, R. Skeers. "Self and peer assessment in software engineering projects," Proceedings of the 7th Australasian conference on Computing education-Volume 42. Australian Computer Society, pp. 91-100, 2005.
- M. Y. Cho, S. S. Ko, "Equitable Peer Assessment Method in Collaboration Project Using Statistical Technique," Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering Vol. 36, No. 1, pp.44-52, 2013. https://doi.org/10.11627/jkise.2013.36.1.44