- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Design of Convergence Contents information quality of u-convergence tourist information3.0 using flow Theory
플로우 이론을 이용한 u-융복합 관광정보3.0 의 융복합 콘텐츠 정보품질 설계
- Sun, Su-Kyun (Dept. of Tourism, Tongwon University) ;
- Lee, Seung-woo (Dept. of Hotel & Restaurant Management, Tongwon University)
- Received : 2015.07.15
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The Journal of Digital Policy & Management. This space is for the abstract of your study in English. In this paper, we propose a u-convergence Tourist Information 3.0 System using Flow Theory. It generates a sense of u-challenge and u-skills to maximize the enjoyment of tourists is u-convergence Tourist Information 3.0. This is a challenge to good sense and adjust the rating of the Convergence Contents information quality(CCIQ) analysis to maximize the enjoyment of tourists. Convergence Contents information quality(CCIQ) of the conductive continuity of the content closed antecedents u-conductive sense, the tourist synchronization adequacy may generate data that can be analyzed. Content Information Quality of rating is the leading factor in the ability of the u-skill mastery of tourists, can generate data availability. The result is to create a meta-model is referred to as content information to reach the best quality maximize enjoyment. Design a sense of u-challenge the skill of the information quality of the tourist information content has the advantage of being able to identify the data formation has the pleasure of tourists. By applying to future national competent standard it is expected to maximize the enjoyment of the job.
- Theo Harder, Wolfgang Mahnke, Norbert Ritter, Haans-peter Steiert, "Generating Versioning Facilities for a Design-Data Repository Supporting Cooperative Applications," IJCIS 2000, pp.117-146
- V.B.Misic, S.Moser, "Measuring Class Coupling and cohesion : A Formal metamodel Approach", ASPEC'97M pp.31-40, Dec.,1997.
- Modelmaker version 5.0, http://www.modelmaker.demon.nl/, 2000.
- Rudolf L. Leller, Richard Schauer, "Design Components:Towards Software Composition at the Design Level", ICSE'98, pp.282-291.
- Mark Grand, "patterns in Java," WILEY, 1998
- Georg Gottlob, Micheal Schrefl, and Brigitti Rock, Extending Object-Oriented Systems with Roles",ACM Transactions on Information Systems 14, 3, 1996, pp.268-296 https://doi.org/10.1145/230538.230540
- M.wein, S.MacKay, W. Gentleman, "Evolution is Essential for Software Tool Development", IWCASE '95, pp.196-205
- Wu, I. C.; Hsieh, S. H, "An UML-XML-RDB Model Mapping Solution for Facilitating Information Standardization and Sharing in Construction Industry", International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction, 19th (ISARC). Proceedings. National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland. September 23-25, 2002, 317-321 pp, 2002
- XMI Gets the Capability to convey information, http://www.3.ibm.com/software/ad/standards/xmiwhite0399.pdf, 1999
- Su-Kyun Sun, Propose of Efficient u-smart tourist information system in Ubiquitous Environment, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management.,Vol. 3, No. 11, 2013.
- Choi han yong․Lee don yang․Kim gwi jung, XMI using Design Patterns For modeling Research of the Korea Contents Association 2005 Fall Conference Proceedings of the Vol,3 No,2, 2005
- Su-Kyun Sun, Implement of Mobile Learning Contents using u-smart tourist information , The Journal of Digital Policy & Management.,Vol. 5, No. 11, 2013. pp.437-442
- Gimhakhui Kim, Sang - Tae kim, Jen hyojae, Yong success derivation of u- Tourism Information System. Busan International Tourism Conference . 2008
- Su-Kyun Sun, Implement of Contents u-smart tourist information system in Ubiquitous Environment, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management.,Vol. 5, No. 11, 2013. pp.437-442
- Su-Kyun Sun, A Study on Index Sequence Relation Information for Efficient Design Pattern Abstraction and Classification, Kyunghee University Doctor of Engineering Degree, 2002.8.