- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Theory of Planned Behavior of Accounting Information Classes in the Digital Convergence Era
디지털 융복합 시대에 회계정보수업의 TPB에 관한 연구
- Lee, Shin-Nam (Dept. of Tax & Accounting, Hyupsung University)
- 이신남 (협성대학교 세무회계학과)
- Received : 2015.07.23
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The significant changes of convergence study in the 21st century is the shift from theoretical-based instruction to computer-based instruction. This study investigated the student's cognitive engagement in TPB(Theory of Planned Behavior) of accounting information classes in the Digital Convergence Era. Hypothesis test was conducted from 99 accounting information learners from four year course university in the Gyeonggi-do. A questionnaire was given and analyzed. The results showed. First, the TPB variables han a positive effect on intrinsic curiosity of students. Second, the subjective norm of TPB variables could develop student's enjoyment. Subject norm could have a positive effect on enjoyment. The results of this study may contribute to propose desirable ways of improving the psychological states in the relationship between TPB and cognitive engagement. In the future, variables of cognitive engagement will be compliment to analyze.
theory of planned behavior;cognitive engagement;learning attitude;perceived behavioral control;subject norm
- K. Chen, M. Razi and J. M. Tarn, Empirical Assessment of ERP Learning Effects, Human Systems Management, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.183-192, 2009.
- H. C. Cho, The Effects of motivation of Middle School Students on Learning Process Related Variables, School Adaptation, and Achievement, The journal of educational research, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp.53-74, 2013.
- R. Agarwal and E. Karahanna, Time flies when you're having fun: cognitive absorption and beliefs about information technology usage, MIS Quartly, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp.665-694, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250951
- J. Webster and H. Ho, Audience engagement in multimedia presentation. The Data Base for Advances if information Systems, Vol. 12, No.2, pp. 63-77, 1997.
- D. Natharius, The More We Know, the More We See: The Role of Visuality in Media Literacy. American Behavioral Scientist, Vol. 48, No.20, pp. 238-247, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1177/0002764204267269
- H. Kim and J. Jung, Relations among Teaching Factors, Student's Interest, Enjoyment, Intrinsic Motivation, Student Learning. The Korean Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol. 9, No.3, pp. 568-589, 2011
- T. Teo, A path analysis of pre-service teacher's attitudes to computer use: applying and extending the technology acceptance model in an educational context, Interactive Learning Environment, Vol. 18, No.1, pp. 65-79, 2010 https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820802231327
- L. F. Liaw and H. M. Huang, An investigation of user attitude toward search engines as information retrieval tool, Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 19, No.6, pp. 751-765, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0747-5632(03)00009-8
- Y. J. KIM, The Effects of TPB Factors of Participate in Leisure Activities on Passion for Leisure, Korean Society of Leisure and recreation, Vol. 36, No.2, pp. 104-107, 2012.
- K. S. Noh, Smart Learning Strategies utilizing Convergence of e-Learning and Big data, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 487-493, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.487
- S. H. Ju and K. S. Noh, A Study on Policy for Data Convergence infrastructure of e-Learning Industry, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No.1, pp. 77-83, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.77
- Y. J. Shin and S. N. Lee, The Impact of Emotional Labor and Job Stress on the Job Burnout in the Digital Era: focusing on Staff Accountants, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No.2, pp. 61-71, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.61
- M. J. Kwak and Y. M. Kim, A Study of Influence on adolescent psychological well-being Focusing of strengths of family life and satisfaction with school life in the IT-based society, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.3, pp. 49-57, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.49
- J. H. Joo, A Understanding Korean College Students' Social Commerce Behavior through an Integrated Model of Technology Readiness, Technology Acceptance Model, and Theory of Planned Behavior, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No.7, pp. 99-107, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.99
- Y. J. Lee, The effect of information conditions on metal health among elderly, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.10, pp. 17-29, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.10.017
- S. H. Lee, A Study on wearable computing prospect in digital convergence, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 11, No.10, pp. 431-435, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.431
- S. H. Lee and S. H. Noh, A Study on the success factors of ICT Convergence type-specific start up enterprise: mainly the case study, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No.2, pp. 203-215, 2014. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.2.203
- Ministry of Education and Korea Research Institute for Vocational Education and Thinking, Korea collegiate essential skills assessment, 2010.
- Ajzen, I. and Fishbein, M., Understanding Attitude and Predicting Social Behavior, Englewood Cliffs, NJL Prentice Hall, Inc, 1980.
- Fishbein, L.P., and Ajzen, L., Belief, Attitude, Intention and Behavior: An Introduction to Theory and Research, Boston, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1975.
- Cohen., J., Cohen, P., West, S.G.,and Aiken, L.S., Applied Multiple regression/ Correlation Analysis for the Behavior Sciences, 3th ed. Lawrence Erlbaum Associatew, Inc, 2003.
- Pearson, D.X., The perception of cross cultural student ban school setting, University of Southern California Education, 2010.
- Kim, Y.Y., The Relationship among the Motive of Contact with Media Sports, Sports Values, and Participation in Sports, Ph.D. dissertation, Graduate School of Chonbuk National University, 2010.